Teen privilege: Teen who plowed into mom, infant gets 'camp' instead of jail thanks to Dem DA

Gascon must be recalled...i believe in you, San Fransisco... do it!

San Francisco is the other guy, Boudin.

He's being recalled too.

The car was stolen, the intoxicated thief driver intentionally ran down a mother and baby then tried to flee the scene. The murderous thief driver lied to police investigator. Mother Rachel said she lived in fear for seven months before the violent driver was taken into custody on a bench warrant after skipping court and added she will continue to live in fear after his short 5 month youth camp sentence is complete.

I count at least 7 felonies. Gascon maintained his reforms are aimed at creating a fairer criminal justice system. It's one thing to reform a remorseful youth for a bad decision, but this thug continued to lie to police & skipped bail.

Last edited:
The car was stolen, the intoxicated thief driver intentionally ran down a mother and baby then tried to flee the scene. The murderous thief driver lied to police investigator. Mother Rachel said she lived in fear for seven months before the violent driver was taken into custody on a bench warrant after skipping court and added she will continue to live in fear after his short 5 month youth camp sentence is complete.

I count at least 7 felonies. Gascon maintained his reforms are aimed at creating a fairer criminal justice system.
Gascon is a LYING FUCKING libtard asshole, just like all the rest of those dickhead progtards.

Un hun, seen this on Fox news yesterday,

Do you know what the camps are like, you act like you do?

I'm more interested in mass killings.

My real problem is Gascon ignoring states mandatory 3 strikes laws for repeat violent adult offenders. This law from Clinton & Biden back in the early 1990's cut this nations crime rate in half. If we don't remove the unreformable 3 time convicted violent thugs from the streets, the crime wave of the 1980's will return.

What is Juvenile Probation Camp?
The Los Angeles County Department of Probation operates 19 different residential probation camps designed for juvenile offenders. The ultimate goals of the camps are to reunite minors with their family, reintegrate minors into the larger community and help the minor develop social and behavioral skills. The camps provide educational, medical and mental health services and include work experience, vocational training, tutoring, athletics, and counseling. Probation camp can be either three, six or nine months long. The juvenile would live at the camp and is given the opportunity to visit with his or her family.

Both Gascon and the son of a bitch driving that car should be hung by the nuts with piano wire.

My real problem is Gascon ignoring states mandatory 3 strikes laws for repeat violent adult offenders. This law from Clinton & Biden back in the early 1990's cut this nations crime rate in half. If we don't remove the unreformable 3 time convicted violent thugs from the streets, the crime wave of the 1980's will return.
He'll just have his DDA's reduce charges to misdemeanors before they ever get to court.

And you thought they should of hung Pence.
You are lying out of both ends now. I've been very consistent saying Pence did the only thing The Constitution allowed for on January 6th, since hours after it all blew up and people were calling for his head.

If you had an honest argument to make you would not have to spend so much time lying.

You are lying out of both ends now. I've been very consistent saying Pence did the only thing The Constitution allowed for on January 6th, since hours after it all blew up and people were calling for his head.

If you had an honest argument to make you would not have to spend so much time lying.
The camp was right for him.

The camp was right for him.
30 years behind bars would have been appropriate.

It is only due to a miracle both mother and baby did not die.

A charge of felony injury to a child along with felony fleeing are enough to put you away for 20-30 years even if we ignore the danger, injury and near death of the mother.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back