🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teflon Trump

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
The Demonicreeps just can't deal with Trump. He's made out of teflon, as none of their lies, scams, shams, and flagrant manufactured accusations ever stick!! All their bullshit and lies end up blowing up in their faces........just like this will.

Trumps lawyers have already proven that this was done before he was president, and done with his personal money, which does not make it a criminal offense.

I do feel sorry for him though..........he's gonna have to have the Oval Office fumigated, sanitzed, disinfected, and decontaminated. Who knows how long it will be before any legitimate human being can use the Oval Office again?? All those shit stains on the furniture........he's gonna have to have it all burned.

The Demonicraps are the BEST advertising for Trumps re-election that there is.
1680219752694.png

The Demonicreeps just can't deal with Trump. He's made out of teflon, as none of their lies, scams, shams, and flagrant manufactured accusations ever stick!! All their bullshit and lies end up blowing up in their faces........just like this will.

Trumps lawyers have already proven that this was done before he was president, and done with his personal money, which does not make it a criminal offense.

I do feel sorry for him though..........he's gonna have to have the Oval Office fumigated, sanitzed, disinfected, and decontaminated. Who knows how long it will be before any legitimate human being can use the Oval Office again?? All those shit stains on the furniture........he's gonna have to have it all burned.

View attachment 771171
Good lord this officer's going for Trump's 3" mushroom! It was the gays after all!!! :eek:

hwpIwyn.jpg

View attachment 771171
If he was made of Teflon he would be president still.

I've got no stake in the game, but just some unsolicited advice....Probably not a good idea to use the same word that was used to describe Mr. Slick, when he and Killary got away with countless scandals and serious crimes.

At this point when President Trump looks these corrupt democrats who indicted him in the eye. It will boost his supporter greater than what it was in 2016. Majority will know that this is unlawful and wrong. After Trump makes bail he should have a rally the next day to call out the corruption.

View attachment 771171
Teflon can wear off. Ask the likes of Jeffrey Epstein.

Which demonstrates how immoral his supporters are. You're bragging about your own corruption.

So, have you ever just considered _not_ being a shit human? Think about it.
Heed your own advice, manboob.

View attachment 771171
They called John Gotti the Teflon Don & he died in prison, retard. Gotti deserved what he got but he never acted publicly as rotten to people as Trump has. Speaks volumes about what he is & is an indication of his criminal tendencies.

LOCK - HIM- UP.

They called John Gotti the Teflon Don & he died in prison, retard. Gotti deserved what he got but he never acted publicly as rotten to people as Trump has. Speaks volumes about what he is & is an indication of his criminal tendencies.

LOCK - HIM- UP.
They forget that Trump has decades worth of history of investigations and trials that he has lost or been forced to settle.

I know it’s an AI fake photograph, but why did they put a utility belt and walk-in talkie on the President, I wonder?
Also the crotch grabbing officer's mask has no strap to keep it on his head and there's a tuning fork in one of the officers' pockets. Skynet's going to slaughter us all.

Forum List

Back