Debate Now Tell Me Something

It's folly to engage daniel. Real talk: He's an argle-bargle bot and a creep show.

Daniel offers one opportunity ... The ability to completely smash nonsense from every possible angle that poor fellow can imagine.

He's good practice if you use his garbage to better research, support and solidify your own position.
Arguing with Daniel serves the purpose of arriving at a more informed approach to your own concerns.

Of course he won't give up ... Even if he is reduced to incoherent argle-bargle ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's folly to engage daniel. Real talk: He's an argle-bargle bot and a creep show.

ROTFLMAO!!! I can't believe a moderator just said that! This website truly rocks!! :cool: Even so, I don't like being mean to people as I believe in being the better person, but I can't help if people just fucking irritate me sometimes. :rolleyes: (Not you obviously, people who are as stupid as fuck and just don't get it and what a serious ass situation that we're in right now with the demonrats. (my nickname for communist democrats.)
I prefer to keep it kind, but like some cheeses I can be surprisingly sharp at times. lol

ROTFLMAO!!! I can't believe a moderator just said that! This website truly rocks!! :cool: Even so, I don't like being mean to people as I believe in being the better person, but I can't help if people just fucking irritate me sometimes. :rolleyes: (Not you obviously, people who are as stupid as fuck and just don't get it and what a serious ass situation that we're in right now with the demonrats. (my nickname for communist democrats.)

mdk is someone you could hang with, even if you disagreed with his politics.
Shit ... I'd be lucky if he shared some food, booze and board games.

I am an abrasive person at times but would do my best to keep him laughing so hard, he would be blowing snot bubbles between gasps for air.

Last edited:
Why do you believe that? Naturalization is not immigration. Not everyone will want to be naturalized nor qualify for naturalization. A visitor is not an immigrant.

I didn't say Naturalization was Immigration ... I said it could only apply to an Immigrant.
It is how a Legal Immigrant becomes a Naturalized Citizen.

It doesn't matter what you say, how you try to phrase it, or if you disagree ... You are simply wrong, again.

Nope. They don't need to declare for naturalization if they don't want to. There is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

If people don't want to be Naturalized Citizens, they don't have to be ... And I never suggested they did, so "Nope" yourself.
At that point they aren't Immigrants, they are Foreign Nationals and Citizens of a Foreign Country (something I have already said).

They can be a tourist, but if they want to stay, they have to get a Green Card or Visa to do so.
In that case, the US Supreme Court ruled people who have illegally entered the country are not eligible to get a Green Card, Visa, or apply for Naturalization.

There is no other way you can slice it ... People who enter the country illegal have no legal ability to stay.
Sanchez v Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security indicated they are not eligible even if they have Temporary Protected Status.

If you don't want to be ignorant of the Law ... It would be a good idea if you learned it.

Your piss poor militia attempt:
A person can legally enter the United States without being an Immigrant, or as a Legal Immigrant waiting for Naturalization.
The portion you posted referred specifically to people with the intent to be Naturalized Citizens.

Going through Ellis Island means all foreign nationals in the US are known to the general Government and federally identified for civil purposes. And, be more market friendly. Only right wingers have a problem with capitalism.

mdk is someone you could hang with, even if you disagreed with his politics.
Shit ... I'd be lucky if he shared some food, booze and board games.

I am an abrasive person at times but would do my best to keep him laughing so hard, he would be blowing snot bubbles between gasps for air.

Yeah, he's pretty cool. :cool:

Why do right-wingers only seem to have a problem with sex and sexuality but not false witness bearing or the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God)?
Why don't you just say Allah and have done with it already
Why don't right wingers simply admit their lack of morals and be done with it.

Why don't I just put you on ignore and be done with it? I'm tired of you laughing at everything that I say that isn't funny. You're a fucking hyena.

Why do right-wingers only seem to have a problem with sex and sexuality but not false witness bearing or the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God)?
Why don't left wingers have any good fruit?

They do and don't have to lie about like right-wingers.

You don't even know what I'm talking about.
smh

smh
Who cares?

smh

Just put the moron on ignore and Lord forgive me for my language (and you as well) but he's an immature idiot and that's what our magic ignore buttons are for. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back