Tell me this is not proof the NFL is fixed

I found out today that the Giants/Vikings game was moved to Sunday Night Football.

Now why would that game be moved to sunday night football if we don't know the outcome of the skins and eagles game? Unless the NFL has already fixed it for the eagles to win on saturday night. Because if the skins was to win the sunday night game would not have meaning because the Giants would be eliminated

So the NFL must have already fixed it so that the NFC east can be decided in week 17 instead of week 16

Well put everything you own in the eagles then and let's see if you are right.

If the skins win I will be so happy I will ask a woman to shit on me

Unfortunately, the Skins don't play so well on the road.

Explain why

Since the last NFL television contract was agreed to, the NETWORKS have the right to request shifting of Nationally televised games in week 15-17 to more important/competitive ones. The NETWORKS make the request, not the LEAGUE.

I found out today that the Giants/Vikings game was moved to Sunday Night Football.

Now why would that game be moved to sunday night football if we don't know the outcome of the skins and eagles game? Unless the NFL has already fixed it for the eagles to win on saturday night. Because if the skins was to win the sunday night game would not have meaning because the Giants would be eliminated

So the NFL must have already fixed it so that the NFC east can be decided in week 17 instead of week 16

They beat Chicago on the road mongo

They beat Chicago on the road mongo

Eagles aren't real good.........but better than low-tier Bears.

Forum List

Back