Tell me this is not proof the NFL is fixed

What team do you think could have given Alabama more of a game? (other than Clemson or Oklahoma)?

What team do you think could have given Alabama more of a game? (other than Clemson or Oklahoma)?

Ole Miss? lol No, not really. Ole Miss got us at the right time.

I'd say Stanford

Stanford certainly could have given Bama a better game. But when a team is ON like Bama was last night, I don't think anyone will beat them. I just hope the boys can do it again against Clemson.

If the skins win tonight I will post an ad on Craigslist for a fat women to let me smell her ass

Just ask Jason Garret if you can smell his..........that is, unless the Cowgirlz hire Chip Kelly...........:laugh:, then, you can smell his, next year.

I would prefer the Cowboys to hire you, anybody besides that fag garrett

He's annoying. They have had some terrible coaches. Landry and Jimmy Johnson were great. Not sure why Parcells didn't work out.... everyone else... yuck.

Parcells did work out but decided to leave after romo fumbled in the Seattle playoff game

Here is a fun fact for you, fbj. The Alabama Crimson Tide has won more games in dallas this season than the Dallas Cowgirls. :D

The Cowboys are exempt from criticism this season

I would rather go to the Plus Size Nudie Bar for women over 50 and have a women sit on my face before I watch one second of a bowl game LOL

Just ask Jason Garret if you can smell his..........that is, unless the Cowgirlz hire Chip Kelly...........:laugh:, then, you can smell his, next year.

He's annoying. They have had some terrible coaches. Landry and Jimmy Johnson were great. Not sure why Parcells didn't work out.... everyone else... yuck.

Parcells did work out but decided to leave after romo fumbled in the Seattle playoff game

Here is a fun fact for you, fbj. The Alabama Crimson Tide has won more games in dallas this season than the Dallas Cowgirls. :D

The Dallas Cowgirls are NEVER exempt from ridicule.

They are when the QB was out most of the season

The Cowgirls are exempt from criticism? Because they suck so bad and then tried to bring back their QB before he fully healed? The Cowgirls suck, pure and simple.

They have no backup? And no, they are NOT exempt from anything. When you suck as bad as they have, you get ridicule.

The Cowgirls are exempt from criticism? Because they suck so bad and then tried to bring back their QB before he fully healed? The Cowgirls suck, pure and simple.

Yes they are since the star QB was out most of the season

They have no backup? And no, they are NOT exempt from anything. When you suck as bad as they have, you get ridicule.

you are exempt from criticism too since you are clearly on medication

They sucked, the ownership has sucked, the coaching has sucked, Romo healthy has sucked. The whole team is the absolute personification of SUCK.

They sucked, the ownership has sucked, the coaching has sucked, Romo healthy has sucked. The whole team is the absolute personification of SUCK.

Will you cancel your internet service if they win the SB in 2016?????????

LMAO!! I am not the one who thinks every girl who smiles at me wants to fuck me. I am not the one who complains about the amount on a gift card from someone I didn't buy anything for. I am not the one who considers Papa Johns pizza to be a romantic dinner for a date.

Sure will.

Will you cancel your internet service if they don't win the SB in 2016?????????

Will you cancel your internet service if they don't make the playoffs in 2016?

LMAO!! I am not the one who thinks every girl who smiles at me wants to fuck me. I am not the one who complains about the amount on a gift card from someone I didn't buy anything for. I am not the one who considers Papa Johns pizza to be a romantic dinner for a date.

It is romantic if we both eating the pizza butt naked with lights down low

Forum List

Back