Tell me this is not proof the NFL is fixed

So much for the NFL being fixed, what a dumbass.

But he has PROOF!

Yeah, we all have proof he is an idiot. It's in every one of his posts.

You sound mad and gay

And you sound like an idiot. What of it, numb nuts?

I'm a happy numbnuts, eagles are eliminated

So much for your stupid "the NFL is fixed" BS.

But he has PROOF!

You sound mad and gay

It wasn't looking like it was fixed but I was wrong

Feel better PapaMongo?

You sound mad and gay

Feel better PapaMongo?

I feel great, I don't rely on nuts on this site to make me feel anything, you are only here for my entertainment and you are not doing a very good job.

You sound mad and gay

Feel better PapaMongo?

I feel great, I don't rely on nuts on this site to make me feel anything, you are only here for my entertainment and you are not doing a very good job.

I look forward to your future picks Jimmy the Geek LOL

Feel better PapaMongo?

I love your picks, oops I forgot you don't have the balls to make picks on every game.

Feel better PapaMongo?

I love your picks, oops I forgot you don't have the balls to make picks on every game.

I pick on every game in the playoffs, money time

Feel better PapaMongo?

BFD, you criticize others for what you have no balls to do. You are just a whiney little bitch.

Feel better PapaMongo?

BFD, you criticize others for what you have no balls to do. You are just a whiney little bitch.

I'm sure you picked Carolina, they about to lose

And you had no balls and picked no one.

I picked the skins and was right

I picked the skins and was right

Oh goody! One whole game, what a fucking genius!

I found out today that the Giants/Vikings game was moved to Sunday Night Football.

Now why would that game be moved to sunday night football if we don't know the outcome of the skins and eagles game? Unless the NFL has already fixed it for the eagles to win on saturday night. Because if the skins was to win the sunday night game would not have meaning because the Giants would be eliminated

So the NFL must have already fixed it so that the NFC east can be decided in week 17 instead of week 16

Well, so much for your conspiracy theory.

Well there have been a lot of missed extra points this year. I forget what game it was we were watching this weekend but hubby and I swore they were playing to let the other team win... just can't remember which game....

it was either the Denver game or the Patriots game....

this is not proof the NFL is fixed

No, but it is proof that the OP has his tinfoil hat too tight.

If the skins win tonight I will post an ad on Craigslist for a fat women to let me smell her ass

Just ask Jason Garret if you can smell his..........that is, unless the Cowgirlz hire Chip Kelly...........:laugh:, then, you can smell his, next year.

I would prefer the Cowboys to hire you, anybody besides that fag garrett

If the skins win tonight I will post an ad on Craigslist for a fat women to let me smell her ass

Just ask Jason Garret if you can smell his..........that is, unless the Cowgirlz hire Chip Kelly...........:laugh:, then, you can smell his, next year.

He's annoying. They have had some terrible coaches. Landry and Jimmy Johnson were great. Not sure why Parcells didn't work out.... everyone else... yuck.

He's annoying. They have had some terrible coaches. Landry and Jimmy Johnson were great. Not sure why Parcells didn't work out.... everyone else... yuck.

Parcells did work out but decided to leave after romo fumbled in the Seattle playoff game

Parcells did work out but decided to leave after romo fumbled in the Seattle playoff game

Here is a fun fact for you, fbj. The Alabama Crimson Tide has won more games in dallas this season than the Dallas Cowgirls. :D

Forum List

Back