Tell Obama: Prosecute Bundy!

lol...someone needs a life. as if obama isn't doing anything about this, they've already said they are going to prosecute him. perhaps you should start a petition asking obama to eat breakfast...

Here's a little story about that:

No.

Because of Bundy the Oklahoma militia, alone, just one state, has risen to 50,000 members.

b49oig.jpg

Because of Bundy the Oklahoma militia, alone, just one state, has risen to 50,000 members.

50,000 bible thumping gun clutching nutz ! Oh Joy!! ever hear of any one going on vacation to the skid mark state?

lol...here's the Oklahoma Militia...with all 2300 "Likes" on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaVolunteerMilitia

This is their state of the art website:

Oklahoma Volunteer Militia - Home

and this, seriously, are the three founding members of the Oklahoma Militia. I was wondering what happened to Larry, Daryl, and Daryl.

yhwBhp1.jpg

And....here's what Oklahoma has to say! Along with interview!

The Oklahoma Volunteer Militia is here to protect us from the Federal Government | The Lost Ogle

The three men pictured above are the founding members of the Oklahoma Volunteer Militia. If they look kind of scary, don’t worry. They’re actually going to be the ones who protect us from the evil Federal Government when it decides to invade Oklahoma. Comforting, huh?

We know this thanks to KFOR Channel 4. They sat down with the militia men to get their thoughts on the Cliven Bundy controversy. In case you’re not familiar, Cliven Bundy, like most men named Cliven, is an insane right-wing extremist from Nevada who owes the government nearly $1,000,000 for allowing his cattle to graze illegally on public lands. The government tried to round-up his cattle and, well, a mini-militia convention ensued.

I swear to God....you just can't make this shit up!

Ug3os87.gif

Once again.....SOURCE?
Here ya go.

OKLAHOMA CITY - Organizers with the Oklahoma Militia say they have members in Nevada who claim rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle were unlawfully herded by the bureau.
The Oklahoma Militia says it is made up of nearly 50,000 volunteers.
Oklahoma militia members join fight with feds - Tulsa World: Daily Break

and this, seriously, are the three founding members of the Oklahoma Militia. I was wondering what happened to Larry, Daryl, and Daryl.

yhwBhp1.jpg

The Oklahoma Volunteer Militia is here to protect us from the Federal Government | The Lost Ogle

The three men pictured above are the founding members of the Oklahoma Volunteer Militia. If they look kind of scary, don’t worry. They’re actually going to be the ones who protect us from the evil Federal Government when it decides to invade Oklahoma. Comforting, huh?

We know this thanks to KFOR Channel 4. They sat down with the militia men to get their thoughts on the Cliven Bundy controversy. In case you’re not familiar, Cliven Bundy, like most men named Cliven, is an insane right-wing extremist from Nevada who owes the government nearly $1,000,000 for allowing his cattle to graze illegally on public lands. The government tried to round-up his cattle and, well, a mini-militia convention ensued.

Ug3os87.gif

Perhaps if you put in as much time with the illegal aliens, excuse me, undocumented democrats, that obuma refuses to deport, or the illegal use of the IRS to prevent people from getting their no profit tax status, or the NSA spying on it's own citizens, that hasn't stopped, or the sale of illegal guns by the ATF that were involved in a border patrol agent being killed, and so far used in the killing of 200 Mexicans, the 200 or so BLM agents, assorted aircraft and weapons, that have already cost the taxpayer over $1 million to rustle up Bundy's cattle, only to kill 130 head and return the rest to him 2 days later, would pale in comparison!

I have an idea Howey. Why don't you lead the charge onto Bundy's property. It's easy to ask someone else to do the dirty work. I have a feeling that you would prefer to remain safely in your boyfriend's arms a few states away.

What?

And hafta shoot at all those wimmin Bundy put out in front?

And, those wimmin have got a bunch of little kids standing right behind them.

Once again.....SOURCE?
Here ya go.

OKLAHOMA CITY - Organizers with the Oklahoma Militia say they have members in Nevada who claim rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle were unlawfully herded by the bureau.
Oklahoma militia members join fight with feds - Tulsa World: Daily Break

Umm...yeah.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre they do!

yhwBhp1.jpg

Ug3os87.gif

Dang. Them's some scary guys. Like these --

No-training-center-is-complete-without-monkey-bars-and-jungle-gyms.jpg

blackpanthers_security.jpg

I have an idea Howey. Why don't you lead the charge onto Bundy's property. It's easy to ask someone else to do the dirty work. I have a feeling that you would prefer to remain safely in your boyfriend's arms a few states away.

What?

And hafta shoot at all those wimmin Bundy put out in front?

And, those wimmin have got a bunch of little kids standing right behind them.

I think the only "wimmin" around here are you and Howey. You sure don't have the testes to stand up like real men. :lol:

Forum List

Back