Tell Obama: Prosecute Bundy!

I have an idea Howey. Why don't you lead the charge onto Bundy's property. It's easy to ask someone else to do the dirty work. I have a feeling that you would prefer to remain safely in your boyfriend's arms a few states away.

What?

And hafta shoot at all those wimmin Bundy put out in front?

And, those wimmin have got a bunch of little kids standing right behind them.

I think the only "wimmin" around here are you and Howey. You sure don't have the testes to stand up like real men. :lol:

Hey [MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION] -

Do you put women and children out in front of you?

Me neither.

What?

I think the only "wimmin" around here are you and Howey. You sure don't have the testes to stand up like real men. :lol:

Me neither.

Me either, but Occupy does:

[ame=http://youtu.be/nMfH1mvDZXk]cops hurt kids during An Occupy protest - YouTube[/ame]

Al Sharpton still owes a couple of millions in back taxes. I think we need to set up a petition to throw his ass in the can.

Sharpton's National Action Network, which will host Obama on Friday, has skirted responsibility for $1.9 million in back taxes and penalties it has owed the IRS since a 2006 investigation into improper tax reporting.

He also owes more than $888,000 in personal debts related to a failed 2004 presidential campaign, and $100,000 more in related debts to the federal government.

Revealed: Obama's friend and civil rights firebrand Rev. Al Sharpton was a paid FBI informant who wore wire to trap Genovese family wiseguys | Mail Online

What?

Me neither.

Psssssssssst. Luddly. Check Howey's avatar. I've got a strong hunch that Howey only puts guys out in front of him.

Al Sharpton still owes a couple of millions in back taxes. I think we need to set up a petition to throw his ass in the can.

Sharpton's National Action Network, which will host Obama on Friday, has skirted responsibility for $1.9 million in back taxes and penalties it has owed the IRS since a 2006 investigation into improper tax reporting.

He also owes more than $888,000 in personal debts related to a failed 2004 presidential campaign, and $100,000 more in related debts to the federal government.

Revealed: Obama's friend and civil rights firebrand Rev. Al Sharpton was a paid FBI informant who wore wire to trap Genovese family wiseguys | Mail Online

So, what your sayin' is he is "freeloading" off of the rest of us, using OUR infrastructure without paying? :eek:

OMG, jail him and burn his business to the ground! Exactly what many here have called for when it comes to Bundy owing taxes.

lets tell Obama to hold a beer summit instead of unleashing his brown shirt jackbooted thugs on a family and their ranch
people like the OP, they don't want us to be United...hate and division is their game

CaféAuLait;8971929 said:

So, what your sayin' is he is "freeloading" off of the rest of us, using OUR infrastructure without paying? :eek:

OMG, jail him and burn his business to the ground! Exactly what many here have called for when it comes to Bundy owing taxes.

Bundy owes back taxes too?

I thought he just didn't pay the grazing fees he agreed to pay.

What?

Me neither.

Nope. That's what thugs and bullies like Bundy do.

Me neither.

Psssssssssst. Luddly. Check Howey's avatar. I've got a strong hunch that Howey only puts guys out in front of him.

We have a 17 year old daughter. And would kill to keep paedophiles like Phil Robertson and Bundy away from her.

What?

Hey @Howey -

Me neither.

The women present chose on their own free will to stand up to the "bureau" but there were a lot more men than women. You do believe in a woman's "right to choose" -- don't you?

By the way, your "boys" assaulted women like little wimps.

Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Federal Government - ABC News

How sad...the right has convinced America that welfare queens, tax avoiding, lawbreaking, multiple child rearing THUGS are black people. Yet the ultimate welfare queen, tax evading, multiple child rearing, THUGS is a crazy old fat rancher.

How sad...the right has convinced America that welfare queens, tax avoiding, lawbreaking, multiple child rearing THUGS are black people. Yet the ultimate welfare queen, tax evading, multiple child rearing, THUGS is a crazy old fat rancher.

grazing cattle makes on a thug?

LOL

you're a nut

You see folks, they love Democracy as long as it goes in their favor

When it doesn't they want you to call the Dear Leader who sent 200 thugs out to siege and hold hostage a citizen family and ranch to begin with and LOST because the people got together and said, ENOUGH... So now they want you demand HE prosecute the person

so much for the UNITED states of America
we now live in the Fascist Federal Government of America and their lapdogs want to see you imprisoned...why don't they demand he just be gassed, hung, head chopped off?

the hell with the court of laws

Last edited:

Forum List

Back