Tell Obama: Prosecute Bundy!

We have a 17 year old daughter. And would kill to keep paedophiles like Phil Robertson and Bundy away from her.

I feel sorry for your daughter you sick faggot.

Reported. Yours was too Stephanie.

Cry me a river. You come in here with this bullshit ^^ and you expect not to be offended, well, I got news for you buddy it's only going to get worse for you if you continue posting this trash.

We have a 17 year old daughter. And would kill to keep paedophiles like Phil Robertson and Bundy away from her.

I feel sorry for your daughter you sick faggot.

Reported. Yours was too Stephanie.

Doesn't seem like you give have any qualms about calling people names. You called Bundy and Phil Robertson "paedophiles"...

Another case of extreme leftism, do as I say and not as I do. Yeah, I'm sure you'll get the video where Phil said to marry 15 or 16 year olds to "a boy" (only with parental permission) to call him a pedophile for that, ( which is BS) but tell me why you call Bundy a pedophile?

Link for posterity sake:

Look, you wait 'til they get to be 20 years old, the only picking that's going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16. They'll pick your ducks." In the video, Robertson is recounting an anecdote at a speaking engagement. He describes the story as "river rat counseling" he was giving to a "boy" of unknown age and -- referring specifically to marrying teenage girls -- also advises the crowd to "check with Mom and Dad about that, of course." Robertson is four years older than his wife, Kay, whom he married when she was 16 years old, according to A&E's website.

Marry girls when they're '15 or 16,' said 'Duck Dynasty' star - CNN.com

Last edited:
lets tell Obama to hold a beer summit instead of unleashing his brown shirt jackbooted thugs on a family and their ranch
people like the OP, they don't want us to be United...hate and division is their game

Tell obama to resign now before he makes the country more of a disaster.

The man's a DEADBEAT.

Not at all surprised that so many here thinks he's some kind of hero.

A far lefty limpwrister named "Howie". LMBO.....what a surprise!!:D:D:up:

Obama and Holder are too busy at the moment letting convicted criminals go.......by the thousands. Sheeeet..........and they made Nixon resign over coverinig up a hotel break-in.

Last edited:
The man's a DEADBEAT.

right, if he is that was for a court of law..so now every dead beat in the country can look forward to having 200 armed federal agents come and seize what the have?

why do you refuse to see that is what people are really talking about? and I don't see anyone calling him a hero

I genuinely fear for my country when they send in armed troops with armored personnel carriers, helicopters, guns drawn, tasers, attack dogs, etc just to collect an overdue bill.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just place a lien on the property?

And BUNDY should be prosecuted? No, the idiot that decided to have this mass show of force should be prosecuted!

I genuinely fear for my country when they send in armed troops with armored personnel carriers, helicopters, guns drawn, tasers, attack dogs, etc just to collect an overdue bill.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just place a lien on the property?

And BUNDY should be prosecuted? No, the idiot that decided to have this mass show of force should be prosecuted!

Mass show of force is the standard fare with this regime. Remember a year ago in Boston.......10,000 police on CNN to track one guy!! Only those deep in the matrix think its normal.:D All about creating a perception........let the government do whatever the fuck it wants or else, the black dressed SS is coming to kick in your door.

Hey [MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION] -

Do you put women and children out in front of you?

Me neither.

Psssssssssst. Luddly. Check Howey's avatar. I've got a strong hunch that Howey only puts guys out in front of him.

So now Bundy and Robertson are paedophiles? Good grief. Get a grip and stop being so bitchy.

:lol:

The man's a DEADBEAT.

I don't expect anyone to call Bundy a hero. He has his issues to work out with the BLM. But to send a collection army for a debt to the government is way over the top.

Now you might have a case for the government pulling this shit and spending 3 million to collect a 1 million dollar debt if the government sent 200 armed men, helicopters and snipers to colled Al Sharpton's back taxes which are in the million plus range.

I see the feds doing that then and only then will I call this action " fair and square ".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back