Tell Oregon left wing nuts to shove it

Ummm ...

Hmmm ...

Does this mean Mexican restaurants will have to stop using ... say, electric lights? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

I mean, if these Democrat racists really want to get started on this ... :laugh:

Now you're doing breaking Burrito news to distract from Trump and Russia?

Trump lawyered up with the lawyers who protect Russian banks. ...oh but in Burrito News...smh

Oregon Leftists Circulate List of Restaurants Engaging in 'Cultural Appropriation'

The crap these jerks come up with gets more insane by the minute.

Fascist scum are going to be fascist scum. democrats can't help but act like this.

You dummy.

The freedom to state your opinion is the OPPOSITE of fascism.

RWNJs really do get their panties in a twist over next to nothing.

Get a grip little cupcakes.

:uhoh3:
Which is why SJWs being funded by the NGOs of George Soros are trying to stop any gathering or expression of support for Trump by rioting? By protesting someone coming to their colleges that are not good little commies like themselves? Leftards are all about "free speech" as long as it is speech that they agree with....anything else is "hate speech" and must be shut down. Pretty fucking obvious to me as to what is going on...but to a clueless fuck like you? Eh', not so much.....

Libs have become a disaster. First we get rid of the terrorists. Second we control our gates, third we get rid of the anti-american shit bag liberals who are everything they protest to hate.

Oregon Leftists Circulate List of Restaurants Engaging in 'Cultural Appropriation'

The crap these jerks come up with gets more insane by the minute.

Fascist scum are going to be fascist scum. democrats can't help but act like this.

You dummy.

The freedom to state your opinion is the OPPOSITE of fascism.

RWNJs really do get their panties in a twist over next to nothing.

Get a grip little cupcakes.

:uhoh3:
Which is why SJWs being funded by the NGOs of George Soros are trying to stop any gathering or expression of support for Trump by rioting? By protesting someone coming to their colleges that are not good little commies like themselves? Leftards are all about "free speech" as long as it is speech that they agree with....anything else is "hate speech" and must be shut down. Pretty fucking obvious to me as to what is going on...but to a clueless fuck like you? Eh', not so much.....

If it were up to the left there would be no 1st amendment rights.

Do I now have to be Mexican to eat Mexican food or is it racist for a white man to eat a taco? Hell it may be racist for a white man to use the word taco.

Do I now have to be Mexican to eat Mexican food or is it racist for a white man to eat a taco? Hell it may be racist for a white man to use the word taco.

Only the inverse is true. Eating a taco bowl proves you are not a racist.

"Some of my best friends are (fill in the blank)."

"Look at my African-American over here."

I think you're allowed to eat. But you can't make it. Or maybe you can't sell it. Or maybe it's ok as long as you wear a mustache and use a phoney Mexican accent.

Listen up, darkies. You are not allowed to eat a taco unless it is served to you by another darkie. You are not allowed to eat a bowl of rice unless it is served to you by a yellow person.

If a white person sits next to you at the lunch counter, throw his racist colonizing slave-trading ass out on the street.

Forum List

Back