🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temple Mount Desecration: 'The Public Needs to Know'

Did dipshit jihad Sherri forget that both the Old and New Testaments prophecies require the rebuilding of the third temple in order for the Messiah to come?

do you mean that which sherri calls "the fucking temple" ??
A very interesting historical note. FERTILITY RITES in temples in Canaan
were ----the thing. Art historians are FASCINATED with little sculpted figures
that get found regularly in the sands of old Canaan.-----fertility figures with---big
breasts and butts. Ancient fertility rites included overt sex acts in the
"temples" of 'moloch' and 'philistia' ------weird sort of things with lots
of women involved ACTING OUT what seemed to those nutty hebrews to be
very vulgar. Thus----"fucking" (sherri style) was actually prohibited
in "the temple" ----which is actually why jews separate men and women---
in the temple (really---<<< that is history) Pulling off one's clothing
and doing "stuff" is also not allowed. Do not blame sherri-----she considers
houses of prayer------"fucking" sites-------it is not her fault.
Yes...THE FUCKING TEMPLE has to be rebuilt for JESUS the Messiah to come.

So, lets stop fucking wasting time and fucking start building.

Ha ha ha.

Did dipshit jihad Sherri forget that both the Old and New Testaments prophecies require the rebuilding of the third temple in order for the Messiah to come?

do you mean that which sherri calls "the fucking temple" ??
A very interesting historical note. FERTILITY RITES in temples in Canaan
were ----the thing. Art historians are FASCINATED with little sculpted figures
that get found regularly in the sands of old Canaan.-----fertility figures with---big
breasts and butts. Ancient fertility rites included overt sex acts in the
"temples" of 'moloch' and 'philistia' ------weird sort of things with lots
of women involved ACTING OUT what seemed to those nutty hebrews to be
very vulgar. Thus----"fucking" (sherri style) was actually prohibited
in "the temple" ----which is actually why jews separate men and women---
in the temple (really---<<< that is history) Pulling off one's clothing
and doing "stuff" is also not allowed. Do not blame sherri-----she considers
houses of prayer------"fucking" sites-------it is not her fault.
Yes...THE FUCKING TEMPLE has to be rebuilt for JESUS the Messiah to come.

So, lets stop fucking wasting time and fucking start building.

Ha ha ha.

we got a problem------which "jesus"? -------some people seem to believe that
there is a BIZARRO jesus-------named isa.. I would not consider building
anything for BIZARRO ISA aka BIZARRO JESUS

Zionists like Phoneall live to kill, animals, humans, babies, the more they kill the bigger smile comes to their faces.

Of course, Phoneall wants to return to animal sacrifices , he craves blood of the innocent.

Have you ever been there? Its quite impressive. I cannot imagine Jewish people returning to animal sacrifice after 2000 years.

Why ever not, your brothers have never stopped Jewish human sacrifices since 630 C.E.

It's posts like these that lead us all to ask: "Sherri, what the fuck is wrong with your brain? "

Zionists like Phoneall live to kill, animals, humans, babies, the more they kill the bigger smile comes to their faces.

Of course, Phoneall wants to return to animal sacrifices , he craves blood of the innocent.

Why ever not, your brothers have never stopped Jewish human sacrifices since 630 C.E.

It's posts like these that lead us all to ask: "Sherri, what the fuck is wrong with your brain? "

With all the killing and blood she is talking about, maybe she thinks she is Dracula's daughter.

She's so fucked up in the head, even a lobotomy won't cure her.

interestingly enough----during the EID SACRIFICE FEST------tons and tons of
meat are wasted----there is no actual mechanism to distribute it ---
among the 100s of millions of starving muslim children around the world.

Even more interesting SMALL MUSLIM children are eligible and do ----
DO THE SLAUGHTERING ensuring that the animals will be brutalized and
die a slow agonazing death--------thanks for reminding us-----shaarmooooorah

Have you ever eaten an Eid dinner or been to a Bedouin camp for dinner?

Have you ever seen an animal killed properly? Its quiet and very quick.

In fact I have seen halal slaughters ------I have not been to Eid dinners in Bdouin camps--
but I have been to------an eid dinner in the USA-----what is your point?. -----

Halal slaughters are very inept--------any muslim kid can do it.

PS ---I have also seen kosher slaughters

what is your point.? I was responding to one of your fellows who seemed to decide in 'her JIHADO DUNG BRAIN-----that there is something wrong with the temple
animal slaughters of the past.

In fact I have seen halal slaughters ------I have not been to Eid dinners in Bdouin camps--

what is your point.? I was responding to one of your fellows who seemed to decide in 'her JIHADO DUNG BRAIN-----that there is something wrong with the temple

I have found Halal slaughters to be very skilled. I know many Jewish people and have Jewish family.. but I have never known anyone as foul and angry as yourself.

Temple Mount Desecration: 'The Public Needs to Know'
Member of committee to preserve Temple Mount antiquities demands that secret report on Waqf be published - for the sake of the public.

By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 1/18/2014, 11:26 PM

The public needs to know the truth about antiquities on the Temple Mount, according to one official involved in the Jewish site's preservation.

Attorney Yisrael Kaspi, a member of the Committee to Prevent Temple Mount Desecration, stated to Arutz Sheva Saturday night that the full report regarding the Waqf's desecration of antiquities on the Mount needs to be revealed to the public.

"We're livid [that the report remains unpublished]," Kaspi declared. "[This is] harsh and severe - we unequivocally demand that this report be revealed in full to the public."

"The head of the Shin Bet and the Mossad said - contrary to the Prime Minister - that nothing justifies the imposition of secrecy," he continued.

Kaspi's comments refer to the contents of a secret report by the State Comptroller regarding the enforcement, or lack thereof, of the law at the Temple Mount.

The report was not made public in Israel because of concerns that doing so would result in violence. However, The Jewish Voice, a New York-based Jewish website got its hands on the report and published it in December.

The report reveals some disturbing truths about the methods taken by the Waqf to remove any ties that the Jewish people have to the Temple Mount and how Israeli institutions cooperated with these actions.

Among other revelations, the report shows that the Jerusalem Municipality, the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) and other law enforcement officials do not operate on the Temple Mount. Only the police operates on the Temple Mount, but it avoids confrontation with the Waqf in order to maintain its good relations with it.

The Waqf is the Jordanian-run Islamic trust which administers the Temple Mount. It has been accused on numerous occasions of mounting a concerted campaign to "Islamize" the site by destroying ancient Jewish artifacts.

Kaspi said the confidential report strongly criticizes the policies of former Attorney General Menachem Mazuz, who prevented legal authorities from acting on the Temple Mount.

"The report paints a picture of incompetence, negligence and indifference of all government officials related to the most important archaeological site in the state of Israel," Kaspi fired. "The IAA, and the Israeli police, the Jerusalem Municipality - none of them have dealt effectively with the problem. Attorney General Menachem Mazuz abandoned the place at the mercy of the Muslim Waqf and stopped the ability of law enforcement agencies to address the issue."

Kaspi claims that Mazuz lied when he stated that he was unaware of the issue.

"We know the police approached him and so did the IAA; we also reported the destruction and vandalism [on the Mount]," Kaspi stated. "Today there is some improvement, but there are still serious problems - the Waqf continues to destroy all archaeological finds on the Mount as a matter of policy."

Kaspi's remarks follow news earlier this month that the Waqf has been illegally drilling on Judaism's holiest site, as revealed through telling video footage.

In addition to frequent vandalism, the Temple Mount is frequently closed to Jewish visitors and is often the site of anti-Jewish discrimination. Jews are prevented from praying or performing any other religious rituals, while Muslim visitors pray freely.

Muslim anger over the site has escalated since MKs have announced efforts to equalize prayer rights at the site, through legislation which would allow full religious freedom.

How many times have I read on message boards and other places from Jews and Israelis and Zionists advocating the violent destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre on message boards and in newspapers and you Tova Dvorin whine about virtual nothingness.

Message board advocating violence?

How awful!

But Arabs PHSYCALLY throwing stones and attacking Jews in the area is perfectly fine~!:mad:

Have you ever been there? Its quite impressive. I cannot imagine Jewish people returning to animal sacrifice after 2000 years.

Yes, I took my grandmother. Had to go by way of Jordan on a day pass so as not to have our passports stamped. She had to go to every religious site where ever she traveled around the world.

Christians observe the blood sacrifice with Easter and Holy Communion, and every time they look at a cross or cross themselves. For Christians Jesus was the lamb.

Animal sacrifice not only was the willingness to give back to god, but it also was a way for people who often could not afford meat to be fed. The blood and hair was burned, the meat was shared. Why should they not return to sacrifice, Kosher butchery observe it with each and every animal, Muslims do as well. To bless a life given and to thank god....people, some, still say grace when they sit down to a meal.
Even if the sacrifice is symbolic it is a reminder of the Jerusalem temple and of Abraham's offering to God.

It was an inexpensive junket from Arabia every April.. so I went three times for two weeks each trip.. my brothers also made trips of their own.

Muslims reject blood sacrifice.. While that is not my creed I do understand why they think so.

How bout Jews as a blood sacrifice?

The muslims just love that:cool:

Yes, I took my grandmother. Had to go by way of Jordan on a day pass so as not to have our passports stamped. She had to go to every religious site where ever she traveled around the world.

Christians observe the blood sacrifice with Easter and Holy Communion, and every time they look at a cross or cross themselves. For Christians Jesus was the lamb.

Animal sacrifice not only was the willingness to give back to god, but it also was a way for people who often could not afford meat to be fed. The blood and hair was burned, the meat was shared. Why should they not return to sacrifice, Kosher butchery observe it with each and every animal, Muslims do as well. To bless a life given and to thank god....people, some, still say grace when they sit down to a meal.
Even if the sacrifice is symbolic it is a reminder of the Jerusalem temple and of Abraham's offering to God.

It was an inexpensive junket from Arabia every April.. so I went three times for two weeks each trip.. my brothers also made trips of their own.

Muslims reject blood sacrifice.. While that is not my creed I do understand why they think so.

How sick... Is your self talk what keeps you going?

How sick... Is your self talk what keeps you going?

No, actually. It's my sacrasm.

That's how ones live in the Israeli culture.

You should try it sometimes, It's not that bad.

1519 children in Palestine killed by Israel.since 9/2000

THE facts of Zionism speak for themselves.

I have found Halal slaughters to be very skilled. I know many Jewish people and have Jewish family.. but I have never known anyone as foul and angry as yourself.

I have found Halal slaughters to be very inexpert ------I did accompany ONE
person who so engaged who did a fair job----but he was a physician. It is a
mess when a child does it. Your use of the word "skilled" is truly idiotic since
halal slaughter REQUIRES no skill at all------simply a muslim saying "bsm'allah"
The big problem is the idea that all muslim boys should DO IT. Calling me
"foul" does not alter the facts. The slob who commented on temple slaughters
which DO and DID REQUIRE skill-----could far more logically inspire a charge
of "foul" or "angry"

Forum List

Back