temple mount

Whatever, it's another reason the world views israel so negatively, but to you idiots, it's irrational antisemitism.

OF course it is. The law could not possibly be more clear. The treaty which created the 1949 Armistice lines could not possibly be more clear. You should look into it. Specifically Article II and Article VI.9.
The armistice lines were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

So, it is still all Palestine.
Wow! What a Link!

Whatever, it's another reason the world views israel so negatively, but to you idiots, it's irrational antisemitism.

OF course it is. The law could not possibly be more clear. The treaty which created the 1949 Armistice lines could not possibly be more clear. You should look into it. Specifically Article II and Article VI.9.
Jerusalem is not part of israel.

Look it up.
Nothing is part of Israel.

Look that up.
I just Googled "Nothing is part of Israel" and all pro-Israel Links popped up.
Indeed, they have their propaganda covered.
Is that why you still have an Internet connection?
I think the real issue is that you are so bad at spreading propaganda.
But modern technology is good at exposing Arab bullshit for what it is...bullshit.

The armistice lines were specifically not to be political or territorial boundaries.

Wow! What a Link!
It's true. Look it up.

Of course you won't. You will just keep shoveling Israeli shit.

Wow! What a Link!
It's true. Look it up.

Where's your Link?
You have millions of them.
And no, I don't accept YouTube, Arab or Jewish site Links.

Exactly. And "Palestine" is the homeland for the Jewish people, by treaty. It was renamed Israel, btw. But there was no treaty which divided it until the Oslo Accords.

Exactly. And "Palestine" is the homeland for the Jewish people, by treaty. It was renamed Israel, btw. But there was no treaty which divided it until the Oslo Accords.
Oh, shhh, Tinmore's gonna lose his stipend.

Wow! What a Link!
It's true. Look it up.

Where's your Link?
Sure, look at the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements. (That the Israeli government signed.)
  • They all said peace in Palestine. None of them mentioned a place called Israel.
  • Palestine's international borders were referenced. No borders for a place called Israel were ever mentioned.
  • They called the land Palestine. Again no mention of a place called Israel.
I can provide links if you are too lazy to look them up.

Wow! What a Link!
It's true. Look it up.

Where's your Link?
Sure, look at the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements. (That the Israeli government signed.)
  • They all said peace in Palestine. None of them mentioned a place called Israel.
  • Palestine's international borders were referenced. No borders for a place called Israel were ever mentioned.
What the hell does an Armistice Agreement drawn by a body you just ridiculed have to do wilt the UN declaring Israel a nation?
I hate to say it but you're too well known for picking and choosing meaningless, bullshit, superseded documents to back up your arguments.

AWKWARD...

Wow! What a Link!
It's true. Look it up.

Where's your Link?
1949 Armistice Agreements - Wikipedia
Tin, you are an unmatchable bullshit artist.

You are so full of shit. You play word games to try to create a legal fiction.

The 1949 Armistice Agreement was a treaty made between the Government of Israel and the Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Those were the two Parties to the conflict and to the Agreement. There are no other "players" here, not even a hint of any other interested party, let alone an entirely separate national entity of "Palestine". The term "Palestine" as it is used in the Agreement is nothing more than a place name.

Article VI.8,9 (as an example):

The provisions of this article shall not be interpreted as prejudicing, in any sense, an ultimate political settlement between the Parties to this Agreement. (my emphasis, the Parties being Israel and Jordan).

The Armistice Demarcation Lines defined in articles V and VI of this Agreement are agreed upon by the Parties without prejudice to future territorial settlements or boundary lines or to claims of either Party relating thereto.
(emphasis mine, the two Parties still being Israel and Jordan).

Obviously, since Israel is accepted as one of the Parties to the agreement -- Israel existed as a State. (You recall that being one of the markers of sovereignty -- the ability being able to enter into agreements with other States). Since there was no division of that State, in law or treaty and since Jordan has since renounced all claims to that territory -- it is all Israel. There is no other Party involved.

(Well, until the Oslo Accords).

You are so full of shit. You play word games to try to create a legal fiction.

The 1949 Armistice Agreement was a treaty made between the Government of Israel and the Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Those were the two Parties to the conflict and to the Agreement. There are no other "players" here, not even a hint of any other interested party, let alone an entirely separate national entity of "Palestine". The term "Palestine" as it is used in the Agreement is nothing more than a place name.

Article VI.8,9 (as an example):

The provisions of this article shall not be interpreted as prejudicing, in any sense, an ultimate political settlement between the Parties to this Agreement. (my emphasis, the Parties being Israel and Jordan).

The Armistice Demarcation Lines defined in articles V and VI of this Agreement are agreed upon by the Parties without prejudice to future territorial settlements or boundary lines or to claims of either Party relating thereto.
(emphasis mine, the two Parties still being Israel and Jordan).

Obviously, since Israel is accepted as one of the Parties to the agreement -- Israel existed as a State. (You recall that being one of the markers of sovereignty -- the ability being able to enter into agreements with other States). Since there was no division of that State, in law or treaty and since Jordan has since renounced all claims to that territory -- it is all Israel. There is no other Party involved.

(Well, until the Oslo Accords).
That's why I provided the Link.
You see, Tin knows Arabs can't read and he thinks non-Arabs can't read either.

Wow! What a Link!
It's true. Look it up.

Where's your Link?
Nothing in here refutes my post. Try the real armistice agreements not Wikipedia.

Wow! What a Link!
It's true. Look it up.

Where's your Link?
Nothing in here refutes my post. Try the real armistice agreements not Wikipedia.
Try referring to documents that have nothing to do with a nation's borders...
oh, you already did that!

So how about all those Arab nations helping your poor little Palis?

It's true. Look it up.

Where's your Link?

You can't refute so you deflect.

As usual.

Where's your Link?

You can't refute so you deflect.

As usual.
And you make a specific inference from a document instructing the interested parties not to engage in hostilities anywhere on earth.
Not everybody is as stupid as you are when it comes to inductive logic.

I would love to read an armistice agreement between Iran and Iraq where borders are not defined.

Louie, out of curiosity are you of the mind, like Tinmore, that its ALL "Palestine" or do you think there is some sort of border between Israel and "Palestine". Just wondering where you're coming from.

Provide a Link and let us know exactly which line(s) to read.
A link to what? Neither Jerusalem nor Haram esh-Sharif (the temple mount) is in israel. If you don't even know that, why on earth are you posting here?

Forum List

Back