temple mount

Where's your Link?
You have millions of them.
And no, I don't accept YouTube, Arab or Jewish site Links.
Sure, look at the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements. (That the Israeli government signed.)
  • They all said peace in Palestine. None of them mentioned a place called Israel.
  • Palestine's international borders were referenced. No borders for a place called Israel were ever mentioned.
  • They called the land Palestine. Again no mention of a place called Israel.
I can provide links if you are too lazy to look them up.
1949 Armistice Agreements - Wikipedia
Tin, you are an unmatchable bullshit artist.
Nothing in here refutes my post. Try the real armistice agreements not Wikipedia.
Try referring to documents that have nothing to do with a nation's borders...
oh, you already did that!

So how about all those Arab nations helping your poor little Palis?
You can't refute so you deflect.

As usual.
I'll wait until you explain how all of those wealthy Arab nations haven't done shit for the West Bank Jordanians.

Provide a Link and let us know exactly which line(s) to read.
A link to what? Neither Jerusalem nor Haram esh-Sharif (the temple mount) is in israel. If you don't even know that, why on earth are posting here?
You are stating that West Jerusalem is not internationally recognized as part of Israel.
Are you a fucking retard.
And do you think Israel gives a shit about what anybody thinks about the UN stopping Israel from claiming all the land they won when they were attacked?

A link to what? Neither Jerusalem nor Haram esh-Sharif (the temple mount) is in israel. If you don't even know that, why on earth are posting here?
You are stating that West Jerusalem is not internationally recognized as part of Israel.
And do you think Israel gives a shit about what anybody thinks about the UN stopping Israel from claiming all the land they won when they were attacked?
No and they were not attacked. that is another jewish lie you idiots simply pedal daily.

Sure, look at the 1949 UN Armistice Agreements. (That the Israeli government signed.)
  • They all said peace in Palestine. None of them mentioned a place called Israel.
  • Palestine's international borders were referenced. No borders for a place called Israel were ever mentioned.
  • They called the land Palestine. Again no mention of a place called Israel.
I can provide links if you are too lazy to look them up.
Nothing in here refutes my post. Try the real armistice agreements not Wikipedia.

As usual.
I'll wait until you explain how all of those wealthy Arab nations haven't done shit for the West Bank Jordanians.
Don't hold your breath. That is off topic.

As usual.
Don't hold your breath. That is off topic.
Fine, then go to the Thread that you ran away from because you couldn't address the question without yet another lie.

No and they were not attacked. that is another jewish lie you idiots simply pedal daily.
A lie to which you and 9 other people on earth are privy.

Too bad that due to technology we know you're full of shit.

LOL, jews can't edit the the real armistice agreements.

NEWSFLASH: JERUSALEM IS NOT EVEN IN ISRAEL!
Indeed, the armistice agreements posted by the Avalon project of Yale University, and by the Jewish Virtual Library are identical.
I keep looking and I keep finding well defined borders.
Armistice lines specifically not to be borders.

Indeed, the armistice agreements posted by the Avalon project of Yale University, and by the Jewish Virtual Library are identical.
Link to and point out the specific lines to read.
I don't so the Monty game.

Claiming and legally acquiring are two different things.

You didn't read the armistice agreements.

And to be fair, the ground rules are no Arab or Jewish sites.
As you would say, stop ducking

And I will ask an attorney, out of context, to explain what it means.
I'm a Jew so I know a lot of attorneys.

You didn't read the armistice agreements.
My life is too precious to read an entire agreement at your suggestion because your documents always wind up being blind alleys.
If you indeed read the agreements you should have no problem pointing out exactly where to look.

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

Israel-Egypt Armistice Agreement (1949)

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

In other words, the agreement of non-hostilities is not limited to anyone's borders.
Are you so fucking stupid that you don't understand that simple statement.

You realize other people are reading your posts and you're coming off like an imbecile.

And I told you no Arab or Jewish sites...is that so difficult to adhere to.
I don't need you claiming...hasbara.

Owned.
We know Tinmore is owned.

Forum List

Back