temple mount

On paper they didn't lose.
In reality they lost.

Of course those days of taking shit from the UN are way gone.
And that means that Israel did not win.

So when someone says that Israel won land, they are full of shit.
Fascinating, I just checked the maps and it seems everybody on earth disagrees with you.
Sucks for you.
Do you mean the map of Israel inside armistice lines because it has no borders.

All land has to have borders. No borders - no land.
To be honest every site that has maps is partisan but they all show clearly delineated borders.
According to all sites the Jews kicked the shit out of the Arabs, probably because their Arab "brothers" wouldn't help because they don't give a shit about each other.
I think it's rather cool that a few million starving Jews kicked some ass rather than run for Uncle UN to come to the rescue.
Yep, it's good to be back and letting everyone know whose side God is on.
Good thing the Palestinians were not in that war. That way they couldn't lose anything.

....except for losing.

Fascinating, I just checked the maps and it seems everybody on earth disagrees with you.
Sucks for you.

To be honest every site that has maps is partisan but they all show clearly delineated borders.
According to all sites the Jews kicked the shit out of the Arabs, probably because their Arab "brothers" wouldn't help because they don't give a shit about each other.
I think it's rather cool that a few million starving Jews kicked some ass rather than run for Uncle UN to come to the rescue.
Good thing the Palestinians were not in that war. That way they couldn't lose anything.

....except for losing.
When did that happen? Israel is still trying to get the Palestinians to surrender.

Sucks for you.

....except for losing.
When did that happen? Israel is still trying to get the Palestinians to surrender.
Link?

In reality they lost.

Sucks for you.

Thanks to the King of Jordan they lost everything.
But that's most probably not in the revisionist Arab history book.

Sucks for you.

....except for losing.
Just to behave...you know...like humans.

Sucks for you.

Jordan has nothing to do with Palestine.

Sucks for you.

Not in your revisionist history...not my problem, your problem.
One who can't recognize the errors of the past is doomed to repeating them.

What does Jordan have to do with Palestine? They are two separate countries.

What does Jordan have to do with Palestine? they are two separate countries.
Why did the Palestinians run to the West Bank of Jordan?
You can't answer this because the truth conflicts with your revision of history.
In other words, this particular conversation is a dead end.

You can't answer this because the truth conflicts with your revision of history.
The UN divided Palestine into three areas of occupation in 1949. Jordan occupied that area of Palestine that was named the West Bank.

The UN divided Palestine into three areas of occupation in 1949. Jordan occupied that area of Palestine that was named the West Bank.
And who wound up trapped there? The Palestinians.
And who no longer wants it? Jordan.
And who doesn't care about the Palestinians? The entire Arab world.

Is there any relevance here someplace?

Is there any relevance here someplace?
To you? No; you're not relevant.

So do Palestinians still hold a grudge against Jordan which lost control over Temple Mount & West Bank which in this day & age revision still considered Palestinian to be like the Catholic Church in "serve the Pope or die" where it doesn't matter what Arabs are still trying to nuke Temple Mount so no one can live there as long as Palestinians can't have the land ?

They didn't lose so what does it matter.
In reality they lost.

Sucks for you.

Not so. I suppose you can give us the opinion of the prayer leader at your madrassah regarding the non-existence of the Koreas.

You're getting really quite desperate. Have a falafel and a short coma. You'll feel better next decade.

Sounds like Palestinians are just like those thieving old glory & old torah arsonists of this Christian Nation's KKK churchstate where it's serve the Pope or die doctrine is where there's no evidence it doesn't exist, resulting in churchstate lynching enforcement cops for violating borders of their Holy Trinity business as thieving US Constitution arsonists. Kristallnacht supposedly ended with WW II.

Those getting their news from the BBC, however, have no idea that those funerals took place and are completely unaware of the scenes that so disturbed the Israeli public in general and foremost the families of the two murdered policemen.

On July 27th the BBC News website published four reports on its Middle East page:

Israel removes Jerusalem flashpoint security apparatus 27/7/17

Jerusalem holy site: Cheers as scaffolding removed 27/7/17

Palestinians return to holy site after Israel security reversal 27/7/17

Jordan’s King Abdullah calls for Israel trial over embassy deaths 27/7/17

None of them includes so much as a word about the scenes that had taken place in Umm al Fahm earlier that same day.

Related Articles:

(full article online)

A part of the Temple Mount ‘tensions’ story that BBC audiences were not told

[Ottoman Empire, alive and well, and commanding Muslims to not accept Jewish sovereignty over their own ancient land, or their own holy sites. Back to the Future ]

The meeting’s host, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, called on the OIC nations to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of an independent state of Palestine.

“We should show our support to the Palestinians, who have been living under Israeli occupation for fifty years, millions of them who had to leave their home, not just with our dry words, but with our actions,” he told the OIC meeting.

Echoing al-Maliki’s dark warnings about the Temple Mount, Cavusoglu declared, “We should all be very careful against provocations. No bans or limitations, including the age restrictions to the Temple Mount, can be accepted.”

OIC Secretary General Yousef al-Othaimeen called on OIC nations to provide the “necessary international protection to the Palestinian people and assume their responsibility to end Israeli aggressions and infractions in al-Quds.”

(full article online)

Palestinian Authority Foreign Minister Stokes Temple Mount Conspiracy Theories at Islamic Summit

Thanks for the link.
They were “shahids” (martyrs), and saying “they received the respect they deserved with a mass funeral the area has not seen before.”

Chief Rabbinate of Israel announced that entering the Temple Mount was forbidden to Jews, in accordance with a halakhic prohibition against temei ha'met (Impurity by contacting the dead, cemeteries etc.). The ancient ban on Jews, other than a high priest, entering the zone of the Holy of Holies was confirmed, with the consideration also that, since the exact location of the Second Temple was unknown, any Jew walking through the site would be at grave risk of inadvertently treading on the ground of the Holy of Holies in error.
Temple Mount entry restrictions - Wikipedia

[Ottoman Empire, alive and well, and commanding Muslims to not accept Jewish sovereignty over their own ancient land, or their own holy sites. Back to the Future ]

The meeting’s host, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, called on the OIC nations to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of an independent state of Palestine.

“We should show our support to the Palestinians, who have been living under Israeli occupation for fifty years, millions of them who had to leave their home, not just with our dry words, but with our actions,” he told the OIC meeting.

Echoing al-Maliki’s dark warnings about the Temple Mount, Cavusoglu declared, “We should all be very careful against provocations. No bans or limitations, including the age restrictions to the Temple Mount, can be accepted.”

OIC Secretary General Yousef al-Othaimeen called on OIC nations to provide the “necessary international protection to the Palestinian people and assume their responsibility to end Israeli aggressions and infractions in al-Quds.”

(full article online)

Palestinian Authority Foreign Minister Stokes Temple Mount Conspiracy Theories at Islamic Summit

Didn't research the Ottoman Empire when reading Holocaust books that I recall, but todays Palestinians seem to be about as sovereign as Nazi Germans commanded by a Catholic Church to loot, ransack & rob synagogues while rounding up those unaware of these actions to placed in railroad cars with promise of a better home & life away from war actions that were drug based from those that stole & burned the German Republics flags & Constitutions without even telling the railroad car occupants, as to how they are being funded to literally burn Israel as a synagogue out of civilization is about as old as building rock pyramid spaceships to the stars schemes of Pharoahs in a slavery business hoax.

Forum List

Back