Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

Democrats don't want the truth, they want a circus with Trump painted in the worst light.
This is pretty hilariously backwards. The GOP has spent all day trying to talk about anything but today's testimony.
Strange the dems don't want to talk about Russia.....seems Cohen would have info on that.

Cohen would lie about anything

No he wouldn't. He has lied when he thought it was in his interest to lie and tell the truth when it is interest to tell the truth.

When you are facing more jail for lying to Congress ON TOP of your sentence it is CLEARLY in your strongest of interest to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
Democrats don't want the truth

You've been drinking way too much kool-aid sir.

But even if that was true, what Democrats want is irrelevant. It's not Democrats that will be doing jail time for Cohen.

You have him do
It's a diverse country . We tolerate the uneducated hillbilly trump cultists in this thread.

View attachment 248012
Third world immigrants are running from a fire and they’re coming here hoping for protection. Something that normally happens when you look to people with humanity.

Republicans love Russia a country that wants us destroyed. Third World immigrants don’t want us destroyed. Who would you trust more? Republicans or Third World immigrants?

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....

Not one single accusation in the list is even worthy of impeachment.

You zipperheads are gonna have to do better than that.
But lying about a BJ is.
You meant lying to congress is, right?

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....

Laughable. Progs aren't even worth the time of debate anymore. Let the rats have at each other.

A statement was read about a Russian mobster where Trump said he didn’t know him. And he wouldn’t even recognize him if they were in the same room. The statement was trump under oath.
Cohen verified the mobster carried a business card that showed he worked for the Trump organization and Cohen said the mobster’s office became his office when the mobster moved out.

One of the more illuminating statements.

You have him do
It's a diverse country . We tolerate the uneducated hillbilly trump cultists in this thread.

View attachment 248012
You mean,the educated tech labor we have to import, because so many of our dumb hillbillies aren't educated enough to fulfill our needs?
NO, he means the millions of ignorant Mexicans you want to import.

BTW, there's no reason we have to import tech workers other than the fact the tech companies like cheap slave labor.

Democrats don't want the truth, they want a circus with Trump painted in the worst light.
This is pretty hilariously backwards. The GOP has spent all day trying to talk about anything but today's testimony.
And you twinks want a circus to take the focus off of N. Korean negotiations.

Picking fruit and laying brick might sound too technical for you and your sort.
No retard, we have to import educated, qualified tech labor,because you and your fellow hillbillies are breeding ditch diggers instead of techies.

If that who you surround yourself with, I completely understand you.

ATM, I am training group of American workers how to operate and maintain machinery that company I work for designed, built, and I programmed and started up for them. I don't think I could do that with illegals from Guatemala or Honduras.

And in regards of importing educated tech labor, we can just educate our own, instead of brainwashing them into women studies, or transsexual poetry. I see those fields didn't help you much...

You have him do

View attachment 248012
Third world immigrants are running from a fire and they’re coming here hoping for protection. Something that normally happens when you look to people with humanity.

Republicans love Russia a country that wants us destroyed. Third World immigrants don’t want us destroyed. Who would you trust more? Republicans or Third World immigrants?
Neither

Strange the dems don't want to talk about Russia.....seems Cohen would have info on that.

?? Cohen just said that he witnessed Stone telling Trump about incoming email release by wikileaks.

No retard, we have to import educated, qualified tech labor,because you and your fellow hillbillies are breeding ditch diggers instead of techies.

ATM, I am training group of American workers how to operate and maintain machinery that company I work for designed, built, and I programmed and started up for them. I don't think I could do that with illegals from Guatemala or Honduras.

And in regards of importing educated tech labor, we can just educate our own, instead of brainwashing them into women studies, or transsexual poetry. I see those fields didn't help you much...

It sounds like ATM you can't really see past your short little nose.

This country's population is aging and worker-to-dependent ratio is worsening while medical bills are growing out of control. Getting more capable, working age people into the country would help offset these demographic trends.

You have him do

View attachment 248012

If they don't like the fire, than they shouldn't start the fire.

I am not obligated to take anyone who wants to come here. My obligation is to my country and my nation. If they refuse play by the rules we set up for us first, and for them, I couldn't care less if they burn.

?? Cohen just said that he witnessed Stone telling Trump about incoming email release by wikileaks.
He can claim whatever he wants. It doesn't mean jack shit if it's only his word. Furthermore, there's nothing illegal about having contact with Wikileaks or Julian Assange.

That's like believing a two bit whore when she says she made her love interest wear a condom.

Not really trustworthy, is it?

He can claim whatever he wants. It doesn't mean jack shit if it's only his word. Furthermore, there's nothing illegal about having contact with Wikileaks or Julian Assange.

It's not "only his word" - it is his word given under the gun of doing jail time if proven false.

Absolutely there is something illegal about Trump campaign coordinating the release of stolen materials (conspiracy to commit wire fraud, + campaign finance violations) and then lying about it to authorities (perjury, misleading statements to Congress)

Besides, there are also political ramifications to these revelations.

It sounds like ATM you can't really see past your short little nose.

This country's population is aging and worker-to-dependent ratio is worsening while medical bills are growing out of control. Getting more capable, working age people into the country would help offset these demographic trends.

Sure, you must be right.

Why our population is aging, why young people don't want to have kids?

You dumb them down with your education, social media, and give them incentives for not being productive, and they won't be. Then you demand $15/hr for Americans, while importing illegals to compete with them for $5/hr.

There are capable, working age people in this country, we just have to get them off the government life support and encourage competition. In between us, not between us and illegals.

Forum List

Back