🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennesee lawmakers introduce natural marriage defense act

Why do conservatives hate freedom?
Where is the freedom for those who don't believe in this sick kind of "marriage"? The clerks of court etc. THEY deserve freedom as well. They have rights and MARRIAGE is not a right guaranteed in the constitution just like Abortion it was made up out of thin air. THIS bill gives the STATES the FREEDOM to set its own laws. Why do LEFTISTS hate freedom?

Where is the freedom for those who don't believe in this sick kind of "marriage"? The clerks of court etc. THEY deserve freedom as well. They have rights and MARRIAGE is not a right guaranteed in the constitution just like Abortion it was made up out of thin air. THIS bill gives the STATES the FREEDOM to set its own laws. Why do LEFTISTS hate freedom?
You can quit your jihad against western marriage values and flee to the socially conservative paradise of the Middle East if you’re scared you’ll turn gay because of gay marriage.

If you believe in marriage that much than you shouldn’t be a clerk of courts where’s people go to get divorced every day .

Lol! Bunch of fake Christians using religion to cloak their bigotry. For shame .

‘Tennessee Natural Marriage Defense Act’ seeks to strip gay marriage rights

Obviously an attempt to get this back to the supreme court....hopefully for a CORRECT ruling OR a ruling that allows states to decide this.

This from the party that used to claim to be for small government and more personal freedoms.

The Repubs war on individual freedoms is one of the main reasons I left the party (that and some guy lying to me after telling me to read his lips)

The true solution is for the government not to be in the marriage business at all.

If you believe in marriage that much than you shouldn’t be a clerk of courts where’s people go to get divorced every day .

Lol! Bunch of fake Christians using religion to cloak their bigotry. For shame .
You (shockingly) didn't answer my question. Figured as much.

As a white christian heterosexual married male with 4 kids not one person has been able to explain how gay marriage is any kind of threat to me...Boogeyman argument.

You (shockingly) didn't answer my question. Figured as much.

They are free to believe what they want in their private life. But if your beliefs interfere with your job and other people’s rights. Then you have to go . You don’t have a constitutional right to be a clerk .

Those people are free not to engage in marriage they deem sick. They are free to marry someone of the opposit sex.

Gay marriage has absolutely no effect whatsoever on those who don't believe it in.

Amazing to me how in your eyes, the freedom for gays to marry somehow harms others. The only freedom they lose is the freedom to treat others badly. Hardly Christian behaviour.

I believe that those who discriminate against gays are an affront to God, and should be shamed and humiliated at every turn. Why are your beliefs more important than mine?

Forum List

Back