Tennessee anti drag law

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Not a great day do the former slave state.

But it is interesting to read the article about the dumb politics at play here.

The original act has been filleted by adults concerned about its first amendment implications.

The resulting bill is just theatre to make stupid bigots happy. The Gov will still be able to dress up in his favourite frocks without fear of arrest.

But the dirextion of travel on this nonsense is pretty clear. At what point will Pres desantis rule that trans folk are not entitled to any rights at all. ?

It really is Americas shame. These loons are making the country a laughing stock around the world.

Same reason that it supported slavery, that it bans this. It hates the very concept of human freedom. They can't stand the concept that someone may not think the same as they do so they ban or censor them. These states are why the United states is by far the most imprisoned nation on earth. Even worst then Castro's Cuba or North Korea....

These places are far more like Putins russia and that should scare the living hell out of every freedom loving person.

Tennessee anti drag law​

Does this mean Tommy that if you visit there someday, folks can't tie you to the back of a pick up and drag you around anymore?

Says the guy who is from the UK which has invaded, occupied, oppressed and made slaves of more people around the world than the Romans.

Same reason that it supported slavery, that it bans this. It hates the very concept of human freedom. They can't stand the concept that someone may not think the same as they do so they ban or censor them. These states are why the United states is by far the most imprisoned nation on earth. Even worst then Castro's Cuba or North Korea....

These places are far more like Putins russia and that should scare the living hell out of every freedom loving person.
They are very low quality people.

The original act has been filleted by adults concerned about its first amendment implications.

The resulting bill is just theatre to make stupid bigots happy. The Gov will still be able to dress up in his favourite frocks without fear of arrest.

But the dirextion of travel on this nonsense is pretty clear. At what point will Pres desantis rule that trans folk are not entitled to any rights at all. ?

It really is Americas shame. These loons are making the country a laughing stock around the world.

Once people like you started insisting that children be involved in your fetishes, you should have known that eventually normal adults would step in and restrict your playtime.

This is terrible. Why if the state is allowed to get away with this, it will make them......well.......normal again. We can't have normalcy in America with liberals around. Their goal is to make the entire country a bunch of weirdos and freaks.

This is terrible. Why if the state is allowed to get away with this, it will make them......well.......normal again. We can't have normalcy in America with liberals around. Their goal is to make the entire country a bunch of weirdos and freaks.

If you want to make a law making it illegal to take a child to a show with sexually explicit material…then do it.

But to make it exclusive to shows with cross dressers is discriminatory

If you want to make a law making it illegal to take a child to a show with sexually explicit material…then do it.

But to make it exclusive to shows with cross dressers is discriminatory

Yes, it's very discriminatory and nothing wrong with that.

Tennessee loves being dumb, uneducated, poor infrastructure and a third world fundie population that lives in the stone age. This is what such places do...So of course it doesn't!

Remember to use ALL your DNC talking point words. Wanna make sure you grab ALL of those SJW brownie points!

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

HILLBILLY

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

Why don’t you just admit you find it yucky?

Yes I do which is why I'd like to see it wiped out of our social environment. You want to dress like a woman, do so and stay at home. Put an ad out and make friends with other weirdos and visit each other at their homes. If you want to go out, dress normally and go out, and when you get back home, put on your dress.

You see, that way you are conforming to society, not insisting society conform to you. We are the majority after all.

Yes I do which is why I'd like to see it wiped out of our social environment. You want to dress like a woman, do so and stay at home. Put an ad out and make friends with other weirdos and visit each other at their homes. If you want to go out, dress normally and go out, and when you get back home, put on your dress.

You see, that way you are conforming to society, not insisting society conform to you. We are the majority after all.
Many, many people find Conservatives to be yucky

They should not be allowed in polite society

Many, many people find Conservatives to be yucky

They should not be allowed in polite society

And I hope that sentiment spreads like wildfire because as you probably already know, I am a heavy supporter of dividing this country into two countries instead: one for your side and one for ours. Then you never have to deal with us again and likewise for our side. Nothing would make me happier than liberals gone forever so I never have to put up with them shoving their agendas up my ass like this one. Then they will leave me alone, leave my children alone, leave my guns alone, and leave our Constitution alone.

Forum List

Back