Tentative deal reached to avoid devistating rail strike!

Dang, I'm happy the strike was averted and you bitch.

Bitch bitch bitch!

You'll bitch about ANYTHING.

:laugh:
Im glad the strike isnt going to happen too. Im laughing at you fucking cultists. The strike was going to happen BECAUSE of the biden admin. They finally gave in to demands they wanted months ago, and now you are praising him. Its fucking HILARIOUS watching you cultists go at it :lol:
Biden admin : no you arent getting that
Biden: abuses power and signs EO saying the cant go on strike
Union: Fuck you. we are going on strike
Biden admin: dont do that! ok ok we give in
Cultists : Yayyyyyy biden. I love my incestuous pedo!
:rofl: :rofl:

Im glad the strike isnt going to happen too. Im laughing at you fucking cultists. The strike was going to happen BECAUSE of the biden admin. They finally gave in to demands they wanted months ago, and now you are praising him. Its fucking HILARIOUS watching you cultists go at it :lol:
Biden admin : no you arent getting that
Biden: abuses power and signs EO saying the cant go on strike
Union: Fuck you. we are going on strike
Biden admin: dont do that! ok ok we give in
Cultists : Yayyyyyy biden. I love my incestuous pedo!
:rofl: :rofl:
Okay Q!

Yes people were but again you provide nothing to show Biden did anything to bring the sides together. You can keep repeating this from now to doomsday if you wish it changes nothing.

The Biden administration has been working to avert a possible railroad work stoppage that could begin late Friday and cost the U.S. economy at least $2 billion daily in lost productivity, potentially sparking yet another supply chain crisis.

President Joe Biden has personally talked with two of the railroad unions with and railroad companies to prevent a strike, according to a White House official. Bloomberg first reported the president's discussions. The official added that Labor Secretary Marty Walsh, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack are also engaged in the talks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now go bow before the 8x10 of your master....trump...the LOSER!

Yes
MAGA roots for high gas prices, a Stock Market collapse, inflation …..anything they can blame on Biden
And if this thread was from 2 years ago:
Dems root for Covid, Stock Market collapse, anything they can blame on Trump.

Not as different as you like to think are you?

Would you rather the country lose 2 Billion dollars a day and see the grocery store shelves empty?
That is the eventual outcome anyway with Poopeypants in charge. We wont be able to afford what is there anyway when all the kickbacks are done.

Thank you President Biden! Job well done.
One might ask just how instrumental Biden was in this getting done given the fact that he flew to Delaware after the Inflation Reduction Act celebration/ farce on Tuesday.
I guess he must have been Skyping.

The Biden administration has been working to avert a possible railroad work stoppage that could begin late Friday and cost the U.S. economy at least $2 billion daily in lost productivity, potentially sparking yet another supply chain crisis.

President Joe Biden has personally talked with two of the railroad unions with and railroad companies to prevent a strike, according to a White House official. Bloomberg first reported the president's discussions. The official added that Labor Secretary Marty Walsh, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack are also engaged in the talks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now go bow before the 8x10 of your master....trump...the LOSER!
Really a White House official said this because they would never try and exaggerate or overhype something. FYI typing in a larger bold font doesn’t make the content any less stupid moron.

Yea I’m sure Biden spent hours in negotiations. The fucking idiot can’t even read a line off a teleprompter.
I heard he wrote out the details of the proposed agreement on his Depends.....of course a special cleaning crew had to come in deal with the aftermath....

Forum List

Back