Terror attack in Jordan Valley: Husband murdered, wife injured

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Palestinian Authority Arab terrorists broke into a home in the Jordan Valley community of Brosh on Thursday night and attacked the couple who lived in it.

The terrorists brutally murdered Shraya Opher, a retired IDF colonel in his 50's, who served in the Shaldag air force commando unit. Opher's wife was lightly injured in the attack and was treated by paramedics at the scene- and then taken to the HaEmek Hospital in Afula.

The woman said that she and her husband heard a noise outside their home and, upon going outside to check it out, her husband was attacked by Arabs wielding iron bars and axes.

The two attackers reportedly tried to grab the woman as she fled from the scene and stopped a passing car on Route 90 to call security forces.

"I received a call from a woman who said she (and her husband) were attacked inside their home and she managed to run away and stop a passing car for help," a paramedic working the Magen David Adom call center said. "I immediately sent medics in the area to the scene and contacted the security forces."

IDF troops have set up roadblocks in the region and are looking for the attackers, who fled the scene.

Jordan Valley Terror Victim: Retired IDF Colonel - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

----------

:mad::mad::mad:

Palestinian Authority Arab terrorists broke into a home in the Jordan Valley community of Brosh on Thursday night and attacked the couple who lived in it.

The terrorists brutally murdered Shraya Opher, a retired IDF colonel in his 50's, who served in the Shaldag air force commando unit. Opher's wife was lightly injured in the attack and was treated by paramedics at the scene- and then taken to the HaEmek Hospital in Afula.

The woman said that she and her husband heard a noise outside their home and, upon going outside to check it out, her husband was attacked by Arabs wielding iron bars and axes.

The two attackers reportedly tried to grab the woman as she fled from the scene and stopped a passing car on Route 90 to call security forces.

"I received a call from a woman who said she (and her husband) were attacked inside their home and she managed to run away and stop a passing car for help," a paramedic working the Magen David Adom call center said. "I immediately sent medics in the area to the scene and contacted the security forces."

IDF troops have set up roadblocks in the region and are looking for the attackers, who fled the scene.

Jordan Valley Terror Victim: Retired IDF Colonel - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

----------

The terrorists brutally murdered Shraya Opher, a retired IDF colonel in his 50's,

I wonder how many people he has killed.

Oh, Tinnyboy - are you pretending to be a 'pacifist' now? I mean, in your attempts to support terrorism against Israeli civilians?

Oh, good. So you're a bit less of a hypocrite than some others.

Still - when a home is broken into and its owners attacked: what possible 'difference' can it make if some of them were former military? You *appear* to have been excusing the blatant disregard for law and human life displayed by the perpetrators, because of your prejudice against those home owners.

I'm wondering: if that had been MY home, would you be 'wondering' how many people my husband had killed - him being former military and all. If it had been another poster's home, who insisted he'd been a soldier in Viet Nam - would you be 'wondering'?

The terrorists brutally murdered Shraya Opher, a retired IDF colonel in his 50's,

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What a joke. I take it you're not nor ever have been military. Draft dodger perhaps? Or just a hypocrite?

Something tells me he wasn't like the Palestinian trash who breaks into people's homes and kills families.

Oh, good. So you're a bit less of a hypocrite than some others.

Still - when a home is broken into and its owners attacked: what possible 'difference' can it make if some of them were former military? You *appear* to have been excusing the blatant disregard for law and human life displayed by the perpetrators, because of your prejudice against those home owners.

I'm wondering: if that had been MY home, would you be 'wondering' how many people my husband had killed - him being former military and all. If it had been another poster's home, who insisted he'd been a soldier in Viet Nam - would you be 'wondering'?

Israel has bombed dozens of Palestinian homes killing entire families.

Link to your posts condemning these actions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What a joke. I take it you're not nor ever have been military. Draft dodger perhaps? Or just a hypocrite?

Something tells me he wasn't like the Palestinian trash who breaks into people's homes and kills families.

Vietnam vet.

Isn't this murder? There have incidents where Israelis have killed other Israelis in this fashion. They were considered murders.

I don't see why you always have to call individually based crimes as terror attacks.

Isn't this murder? There have incidents where Israelis have killed other Israelis in this fashion. They were considered murders.

I don't see why you always have to call individually based crimes as terror attacks.

It is part of Israel's "terrorist" propaganda campaign.

Because they're terrorists.

There's more:

Last Saturday, a terrorist infiltrated the Binyamin region community of Psagot, shooting nine-year-old Noam Glick at close range and then fleeing.

The IDF continues to investigate the attack. Two brothers from the Palestinian Authority town of Kfar el-Bireh have reportedly been arrested as suspects.

On September 22, IDF soldier Gal (Gavriel) Kobi was killed by a terrorist sniper in Hevron.

Several days before this attack, IDF soldier Tomer Hazan was kidnapped and murdered by a PA Arab terrorist with whom he had worked in a restaurant in Bat Yam. The terrorist lured Hazan to Samaria, where he murdered him and disposed of his body.

There's more:

Last Saturday, a terrorist infiltrated the Binyamin region community of Psagot, shooting nine-year-old Noam Glick at close range and then fleeing.

The IDF continues to investigate the attack. Two brothers from the Palestinian Authority town of Kfar el-Bireh have reportedly been arrested as suspects.

On September 22, IDF soldier Gal (Gavriel) Kobi was killed by a terrorist sniper in Hevron.

Several days before this attack, IDF soldier Tomer Hazan was kidnapped and murdered by a PA Arab terrorist with whom he had worked in a restaurant in Bat Yam. The terrorist lured Hazan to Samaria, where he murdered him and disposed of his body.

Every incident is different, and some view the solider attack as justified.

I don't get the whole childish thing israelis do when they just call anyone who attacks them terrorists.

I think this has more criminal intent. It could be a dispute between them. We don't know all the details yet.

There's more:

That is what I mean by Israel's "terrorist" propaganda campaign. Attacks on military are not terrorism.

Also:

The main question was about the settlers: Are they civilians or not? According to the Geneva Accord they are not. Even according to the Israelis they are not.
In 2003 we went to Cairo. The Egyptians asked whether Hamas is ready to stop the martyrdom operations or not. We gave the Egyptians a better offer. We were ready to have an agreement to stop targeting civilians [on] both sides. The army is supposed to fight, but civilians should be out of it. The Egyptians agreed and passed it on to the Israelis.

Ariel Sharon sent Efraim Halevi, who was the head of Shin Bet at the time. The Egyptians, who were the mediators, negotiated with Halevi. When we reached the definition of civilians, we accepted the definition put forward by the Geneva Accord. The Israelis were surprised, as they did not expect that. We said that the settlers are not civilians and the answer was, yes, they are not.

A Dialogue with Hamas - Part 1 - Worldpress.org

----------

Are you sick?

There's more:

I don't get the whole childish thing israelis do when they just call anyone who attacks them terrorists.

I think this has more criminal intent. It could be a dispute between them. We don't know all the details yet.
After all, that nine year old boy was a future Israeli soldier.

So it's not terrorism, just an attack on "the military" which, despite the fact there has been no war declared and the attack was not done BY a military, is still "just" murder.

There's more:

After all, that nine year old boy was a future Israeli soldier.

So it's not terrorism, just an attack on "the military" which, despite the fact there has been no war declared and the attack was not done BY a military, is still "just" murder.

I was obviously referring to the IDF solider, and not the 9 year old 'girl'.

What just caught my attention is that you israelis often claim you're in a state of war with the Palestinians. So that mean the sniper justifiably shot an legitimate target who was in occupied territory.

You can't have it both ways. Make it clear to us what it is you're in.

What's odd is that before the creation of Israel, Jewish paramilitaries, whom today we'd call terrorist organizations and whom were tied to political Jewish groups in Palestine were taking matters into their own hands without permission.

The British were on a set process which these Jewish paramilitary groups derailed and hence why people believe Israel was unlawfully created and not credible.

Forum List

Back