My grandkids continually mock me

I grew up without things like computers and cell phones. We didn't even have television until I was in high school and then it didn't come on til something like 6 a.m. and signed off with the National Anthem and planes flying through the air at midnight.
Same for me in the 1960's
My first high tech devise was a $5 dollar Sony transistor radio that I listened to Rock n Roll music under the covers after my parents turned off the lights and went to bed.
I was a 12 year old cutting edge rebel. .... :thup:
.................................................................................................................................................

I watched my dad repairing our family car.
Which is how I learned to fix mine in high school.
.................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
"Teach your children. Use words if necessary."

My kids have watched me for decades and they still don't get it. Maybe because their peer group has more credibility than I do. :biggrin:

Dozens of people have commented on my health and youthfulness over the years, including a doctor. Not one has ever asked me how I do it.

I have worked for the same company for over 40 years and have developed many great methods and techniques, including tools, to make the job easier, faster, and better. Not one of my methods has ever been copied by other employees.

It's a foible of human nature.
Diplomaed Droids

Forum List

Back