Trump selects JD Vance for VP

He would have been guaranteed the W.H if he chose Rubio, Gabbard or Scott.

We will see how it works out. This guy seems louder than Trump. Maybe that's the contrast he wants? I don't know.

I sure the hell hope they know what they're doing.
He would win Ohio anyway, Vance has called Trump 'America's Hitler' in the past. I know he was a strong candidate, but I frankly don't get it.

Gosh I just posted this a couple minutes ago after looking through to see if anyone else had. I was looking in Elections, not Politics and that is where I thought the proper place was for my great news. I was rooting for Vance! so---sorry for the duplication.

Go Trump/Vance!!!!!

:TH_WAY~113:

The only real thing that I see he brings, is his youth, but frankly he might be even too young. Sure hope this pick doesn't end up completely backfiring.

The place is rocking....
I was wondering if they are letting Joe watch this but then I remembered Paw Patrol is on and Joe never misses Paw Patrol...

Last edited:

What’s the history between Vance and Trump?​

Vance openly criticized Trump in 2016 as pundits used his memoir to explain the former president's popularity with white, rural voters. He previously suggested Trump could be "America’s Hitler," called him noxious and compared him to an opioid.

Such integrity being displayed by vance.

I sure the hell hope they know what they're doing.
He would win Ohio anyway, Vance has called Trump 'America's Hitler' in the past. I know he was a strong candidate, but I frankly don't get it.

I think Trump or his son was convinced that this was the best pick.

As I said, he would have won with ease if he chose either of the three I listed. We will see. He made inroads into certain voting segments so why not just continue it?

I imagine the Dems are pleased that this was his pick, although it appears that much of Bidens support is coming from white liberals as he has been leaking black and hispanic support for some time.

They are going to use Vances past words against him. This doesn't make sense to me but I am just a dumb Canuck

Gosh I just posted this a couple minutes ago after looking through to see if anyone else had. I was looking in Elections, not Politics and that is where I thought the proper place was for my great news. I was rooting for Vance! so---sorry for the duplication.

Go Trump/Vance!!!!!

:TH_WAY~113:

Why exactly were you rooting for Vance?

Forum List

Back