Terror Cell in Utah/New Mexico released by liberal court....LMSM SILENT!

Five alleged Muslim extremists who are accused of training children to carry out school shootings have been released on bond after one of their attorneys complained that the men were only being targeted because they’re “black and Muslim,” as opposed to “white and Christian.”

Judge Releases New Mexico Jihadists on Bond After Attorneys Complain of Racism

Oh but in the eyes of white leftist idiots who still have their heads stuck up Obama's ass this is all jsut fine. Just go on now trendy's make up all those little excuse of why you want to let them in again. Wait until they get one of yours lmfao. You just can't make this bs up.
Hell I think there were at least three threads on this yesterday, guess you're a little slower than normal today. Was the short bus late this morning? :dunno:

Well mine is different and about a different reason behind it so there LOL and I Missed ooooosie shit happens.

Well if the judge gave bail after that bullshit he can't be a very good judge.

Hell they found a dead kid on site and that's enough right there to keep those scumbags in jail.
New Mexico's violent criminal catch and release program......... Unfortunately it's the way NM law is set up, despite some evidence the prosecution was unable to provide complete, compelling evidence to prove the defendants were a danger to the public. Like I said, it's the way the law here is set up.

Finding a dead kid on site didn't mean anything??

Guess they do have strange law.
In reality prove they were responsible for the dead kid in a court of law. That's even Federal law, it's all based on the Constitution.

She was elected in 2012 and 2016.
The Latest: Compound defendants to be released pending trial

A state judge has denied a request by prosecutors to keep in jail the two men and three women who were arrested during a raid at a New Mexico compound as they await trial on child abuse charges.

The decision came Monday evening after a lengthy hearing in Taos during which prosecutors said the five defendants were preparing for a dangerous anti-government mission.

They presented evidence of the firearms training done by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ' wah-HAJ') and described a compound fortified by old tires and wooden pallets.

Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.

She set a $20,000 bond for each and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.

The judge, Sarah Backus, was appointed by a Repub governor.

Sarah Backus is a district court judge in the Eighth Judicial District of New Mexico. She was appointed to the court by Governor Susana Martinez on June 17, 2011, and elected in 2012.[2] She was retained in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2020.

She was elected twice in a state in which Hillary got less than 30% of the vote after being appointed by a conservative governor.

How can anyone claim she is a "liberal judge"?

upload_2018-8-14_7-12-38.png

Juicy little video over on the page.

Five alleged Muslim extremists who are accused of training children to carry out school shootings have been released on bond after one of their attorneys complained that the men were only being targeted because they’re “black and Muslim,” as opposed to “white and Christian.”

Judge Releases New Mexico Jihadists on Bond After Attorneys Complain of Racism

Oh but in the eyes of white leftist idiots who still have their heads stuck up Obama's ass this is all jsut fine. Just go on now trendy's make up all those little excuse of why you want to let them in again. Wait until they get one of yours lmfao. You just can't make this bs up.
Hell I think there were at least three threads on this yesterday, guess you're a little slower than normal today. Was the short bus late this morning? :dunno:

Well mine is different and about a different reason behind it so there LOL and I Missed ooooosie shit happens.
No, it isn't......... At least one thread covered it, you either are too lazy to look or too excited to see your own thread. That's okay, the mods can merge em if they want...... :lol:

Sooo...when you said "liberal court", you really meant a conservative court in a conservative state, appointed by Republicans.

I seeeeee...

Welcome to another Fox News edition of Darkies Behaving Badly. Stay tuned for more news which will make you shit your pants!

Yesterday a terror cell was arrested and the body of a child was exhumed. The Cell was teaching 11 children how to shoot up schools and create terror. Two men and three women were keeping 11 children captive and training them in radical Islamic terror.

A liberal Court has released all but the one man who kidnapped his son and then killed him in the desert.

And the Media is deathly silent (well all except FOX News).. Are the media now the right arm of Fascist Islamic Terror? Can you imagine if this had been an NRA camp or a group of Christians? It would be non stop bashing on every left wing bigoted network...

39151770_2022515691119990_6712798459310637056_n.jpg

All I can do is look at the LMSM in disbelief... This is how far they have fallen.

WHOA! New Mexico Terrorist Compound Infiltrated. FBI Suspects It's Not the Only One...

Dam I Missed your post on this . thanks.

Yesterday a terror cell was arrested and the body of a child was exhumed. The Cell was teaching 11 children how to shoot up schools and create terror. Two men and three women were keeping 11 children captive and training them in radical Islamic terror.

A liberal Court has released all but the one man who kidnapped his son and then killed him in the desert.

And the Media is deathly silent (well all except FOX News).. Are the media now the right arm of Fascist Islamic Terror? Can you imagine if this had been an NRA camp or a group of Christians? It would be non stop bashing on every left wing bigoted network...

39151770_2022515691119990_6712798459310637056_n.jpg

All I can do is look at the LMSM in disbelief... This is how far they have fallen.

WHOA! New Mexico Terrorist Compound Infiltrated. FBI Suspects It's Not the Only One...

Uncle Sam finds the best stuff too. follow him for a loooong loooong time

This judge is known for leniency.

A state judge has denied a request by prosecutors to keep in jail the two men and three women who were arrested during a raid at a New Mexico compound as they await trial on child abuse charges.

The decision came Monday evening after a lengthy hearing in Taos during which prosecutors said the five defendants were preparing for a dangerous anti-government mission.

They presented evidence of the firearms training done by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ' wah-HAJ') and described a compound fortified by old tires and wooden pallets.

Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.

She set a $20,000 bond for each and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.

Regardless of who appoints a judge they must follow the law as it is written. Many times judges hands are tied by the law! What makes people think these people opperate in a vacuum. Judges do not have unlimited power nor does the pres. why all of a sudden people act like they have unlimited power. It does not work that way.

Your point being? I could give a damn how she got where she did. I care about her rulings. You are trying to make this political. No one here mentioned anything political, but you. I looked only after you tried to make it a point. I care more about this egregious act than who appointed her.

Sarah Backus is a district court judge in the Eighth Judicial District of New Mexico. She was appointed to the court by Governor Susana Martinez on June 17, 2011, and elected in 2012.[2] She was retained in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2020.

She was elected twice in a state in which Hillary got less than 30% of the vote after being appointed by a conservative governor.

hmmm...maybe you missed the title of the fucking thread...you know, the title that made it political.

Learn how to read, that way you do not make yourself look like such a moron

Terror Cell in Utah/New Mexico released by liberal court....

Because conservatives are liars.

According to your link...

A judge ordered all five adults be held without bond.
They were released yesterday on a signature bond.

Ok, thanks. Let me do a little more digging then...

First, one of the five was NOT released because of child abduction charges from Georgia.

Second, the allegation of terrorism are hearsay, and the only real charge against the other four is harboring a fugitive.

Third, the possession of weapons is......according to the NRA.....not a crime even though the bunch were Islamists.

Can't have it both ways.

First, one of the five was NOT released because of child abduction charges from Georgia.

Second, the allegation of terrorism are hearsay, and the only real charge against the other four is harboring a fugitive.

Third, the possession of weapons is......according to the NRA.....not a crime even though the bunch were Islamists.

Can't have it both ways.

Look at you supporting radical Islam because you hate the Right so much.

Family members say the remains of a boy found at the compound last week are those of Wahhaj's disabled son, though state medical examiners have not yet identified the body conclusively. Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe testified Monday the remains of a young boy were found inside tunnels that had been dug from inside the compound to an opening 100 feet away.
New Mexico compound judge has history of issuing low bail to violent offenders
He was buried in a tunnel they had dug.

Last edited:
No-

Child abuse charges filed after 11 children rescued from underground trailer, sheriff says

Can't have it both ways.

I’m not understanding at all why bail wasn’t set. These are serious crimes. These defendants are flight risks and risks to the community

Sooo...when you said "liberal court", you really meant a conservative court in a conservative state, appointed by Republicans.

I seeeeee...
New Mexico is a conservative state? That's news to me and I live here.........

Forum List

Back