Terror Cell in Utah/New Mexico released by liberal court....LMSM SILENT!

Sooo...when you said "liberal court", you really meant a conservative court in a conservative state, appointed by Republicans.

I seeeeee...
New Mexico is a conservative state? That's news to me and I live here.........

The judge was appointed by the governor of Utah...a very conservative state. And reelected by the people of the same state.

NM is a Republican state? News to me.
New Mexico Presidential Race Results: Hillary Clinton Wins
Sooo...when you said "liberal court", you really meant a conservative court in a conservative state, appointed by Republicans.

I seeeeee...

and reelected by Repubs...twice.

The judge was appointed by the governor of Utah...a very conservative state. And reelected by the people of the same state.

New Mexico, that voted for Hillary.
How Obama Won New Mexico Long Before Election Day

I seeeeee...

Well if the judge gave bail after that bullshit he can't be a very good judge.

Hell they found a dead kid on site and that's enough right there to keep those scumbags in jail.
It was a woman. And yes..she is an idiot. Just goes to show how seriously stupid liberals take school shootings.

I seeeeee...

Thought it was about NM, it's daily news here. As for Judge elections, most voters don't even pay attention nor have a clue. Besides, I'm not claiming the judge is liberal or conservative, don't include me in your us vs them political bubble.

I seeeeee...

I stand corrected, it was the Repub Gov of New Mexico, not Utah.

I seeeeee...

Thought it was about NM, it's daily news here. As for Judge elections, most voters don't even pay attention nor have a clue. Besides, I'm not claiming the judge is liberal or conservative, don't include me in your us vs them political bubble.

You are correct, I was mistaken. My apologies.

I am not the one that made the thread political, the thread title did that

Sadly, Billy Bob , this thread has become nothing but fodder rather than about the egregiousness of the charges. I believe liberal should not have been included in the title. IMO.

I seeeeee...

I stand corrected, it was the Repub Gov of New Mexico, not Utah.
Exactly and here in NM most "conservatives" would be considered RINOs by the hard right.

Five alleged Muslim extremists who are accused of training children to carry out school shootings have been released on bond after one of their attorneys complained that the men were only being targeted because they’re “black and Muslim,” as opposed to “white and Christian.”

Judge Releases New Mexico Jihadists on Bond After Attorneys Complain of Racism

Oh but in the eyes of white leftist idiots who still have their heads stuck up Obama's ass this is all jsut fine. Just go on now trendy's make up all those little excuse of why you want to let them in again. Wait until they get one of yours lmfao. You just can't make this bs up.
Hell I think there were at least three threads on this yesterday, guess you're a little slower than normal today. Was the short bus late this morning? :dunno:

Well mine is different and about a different reason behind it so there LOL and I Missed ooooosie shit happens.
No, it isn't......... At least one thread covered it, you either are too lazy to look or too excited to see your own thread. That's okay, the mods can merge em if they want...... :lol:

The board snitch, yah know and I wonder if others noticed it too. You have got to be the BOARD SNITCH you are a SNITCH DUDE hands down you are the USMB little bitvh who runs and reports ppl LMFAO.

BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU HAVE COME TO MY POST OR EVEN OTHERS POST AND MAKE THAT STATEMENT OF " THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE", OR a few other things you casually mention the minute you do my post is moved to where ever be it COnspiracy etc.

MY NEW NAME FOR YOU IS " SNITCH" .

3 post or not I had no clue I didnt pay attention, but I see you are the PATROL COP who makes sure those incidence don't take place working on trying to become a mod SNITCH. nahahaah

She was elected in 2012 and 2016.
The Latest: Compound defendants to be released pending trial

A state judge has denied a request by prosecutors to keep in jail the two men and three women who were arrested during a raid at a New Mexico compound as they await trial on child abuse charges.

The decision came Monday evening after a lengthy hearing in Taos during which prosecutors said the five defendants were preparing for a dangerous anti-government mission.

They presented evidence of the firearms training done by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ' wah-HAJ') and described a compound fortified by old tires and wooden pallets.

Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.

She set a $20,000 bond for each and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.

The judge, Sarah Backus, was appointed by a Repub governor.

Sarah Backus is a district court judge in the Eighth Judicial District of New Mexico. She was appointed to the court by Governor Susana Martinez on June 17, 2011, and elected in 2012.[2] She was retained in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2020.

She was elected twice in a state in which Hillary got less than 30% of the vote after being appointed by a conservative governor.

How can anyone claim she is a "liberal judge"?
Because Taos is a crazy liberal Mecca. And the majority of the State of NM government is run by stupid liberals and has been for generations.

I seeeeee...

You are correct, I was mistaken. My apologies.

I am not the one that made the thread political, the thread title did that
Of course the thread title did, look at who the OP is........ :lol:

Five alleged Muslim extremists who are accused of training children to carry out school shootings have been released on bond after one of their attorneys complained that the men were only being targeted because they’re “black and Muslim,” as opposed to “white and Christian.”

Oh but in the eyes of white leftist idiots who still have their heads stuck up Obama's ass this is all jsut fine. Just go on now trendy's make up all those little excuse of why you want to let them in again. Wait until they get one of yours lmfao. You just can't make this bs up.
Hell I think there were at least three threads on this yesterday, guess you're a little slower than normal today. Was the short bus late this morning? :dunno:

Well mine is different and about a different reason behind it so there LOL and I Missed ooooosie shit happens.
No, it isn't......... At least one thread covered it, you either are too lazy to look or too excited to see your own thread. That's okay, the mods can merge em if they want...... :lol:

The board snitch, yah know and I wonder if others noticed it too. You have got to be the BOARD SNITCH you are a SNITCH DUDE hands down you are the USMB little bitvh who runs and reports ppl LMFAO.

BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU HAVE COME TO MY POST OR EVEN OTHERS POST AND MAKE THAT STATEMENT OF " THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE", OR a few other things you casually mention the minute you do my post is moved to where ever be it COnspiracy etc.

3 post or not I had no clue I didnt pay attention, but I see you are the PATROL COP who makes sure those incidence don't take place working on trying to become a mod SNITCH. nahahaah
Board snitch? I didn't report anything. You become more pathetic with each day. Seek help, STAT!!!!!!

I’m not understanding at all why bail wasn’t set. These are serious crimes. These defendants are flight risks and risks to the community
The State of NM is notorious for being soft on crime...especially child abuse.

She was elected in 2012 and 2016.
The Latest: Compound defendants to be released pending trial

A state judge has denied a request by prosecutors to keep in jail the two men and three women who were arrested during a raid at a New Mexico compound as they await trial on child abuse charges.

The decision came Monday evening after a lengthy hearing in Taos during which prosecutors said the five defendants were preparing for a dangerous anti-government mission.

They presented evidence of the firearms training done by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ' wah-HAJ') and described a compound fortified by old tires and wooden pallets.

Judge Sarah Backus said although she was concerned by "troubling facts," prosecutors failed to articulate any specific threats to the community.

She set a $20,000 bond for each and ordered that they wear ankle monitors and have weekly contact with their attorneys.

The judge, Sarah Backus, was appointed by a Repub governor.

Sarah Backus is a district court judge in the Eighth Judicial District of New Mexico. She was appointed to the court by Governor Susana Martinez on June 17, 2011, and elected in 2012.[2] She was retained in 2014 for a term that expires on December 31, 2020.

She was elected twice in a state in which Hillary got less than 30% of the vote after being appointed by a conservative governor.

How can anyone claim she is a "liberal judge"?
Because Taos is a crazy liberal Mecca. And the majority of the State of NM government is run by stupid liberals and has been for generations.
The alt-left in Santa Fe put a soda sin tax on the ballot last year for the city, it was more than solidly defeated by the city residents. :thup:

Board snitch? I didn't report anything. You become more pathetic with each day. Seek help, STAT!!!!!!

yeah you know you are, you run and report ppl I've said this to you before LMFAO SNITCH...

iu

how odd is it everytime you've opened your mouth my shit gets moved LOL

yeah you know you are, you run and report ppl I've said this to you before LMFAO SNITCH...

iu

how odd is it everytime you've opened your mouth my shit gets moved LOL
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Alex Jones acolyte, takes massive assumptive leaps on little to no evidence. :rofl:

Forum List

Back