Terrorism at Diocese of Covington

Fake bomb, FBI taking charge.

The Left get sexual gratification hurting children.

Twitter
Someone should teach those kids not to smirk and laugh in others faces on camera and to avoid confrontation. The internet isnt a safe place. It doesnt matter what the context is. There are crazies out there. It's no different from women walking scantily clad at night in a bad part of town. The learn not to do it because there are crazy people.

See david Hogg too.

Or what? You assholes will blow them up?

Someone should teach those kids not to smirk and laugh in others faces on camera and to avoid confrontation. The internet isnt a safe place. It doesnt matter what the context is. There are crazies out there. It's no different from women walking scantily clad at night in a bad part of town. The learn not to do it because there are crazy people.

See david Hogg too.

Well for the same reasons that Native drummer shouldn’t have muscled up on the kid, nearly striking him in the face with the drumstick. Same law of consequence applies in a nation of equals, yes?
---------------------------------------------------------- YES to that Concept . A Nation of EQUALS . And thats a Concept that many young people and lefties are seeming to forget that Nation of Equals concept as they Elevate certain classes of people .

See david Hogg too.

Well for the same reasons that Native drummer shouldn’t have muscled up on the kid, nearly striking him in the face with the drumstick. Same law of consequence applies in a nation of equals, yes?
No. That was a probably mental adult with agency. I wouldnt get caught on some video footage staged by weirdos. Anything can be edited these days to warp context and message.

If its confrontation in a public space, kids should be taught to back off, seek safety, and not draw attention to themselves. This poor kid or his parents must not know shit about this sort of thing and the age of social media if they are letting them go to protests with maga hats and this mindset. They have to watch their back. Who ever was chaperoning them should be fired.

Like I said, its similar to what women need to be wary of. We sort of accept that there are troublemakers out there, and it's as much or more so the at risk persons duty to be careful where and what they do. My conservative female friend was telling me this last month and it was sad to hear that they need to take it so seriously.
Oh ok I see. Catch a glimpse of the Mook Mafia or Soros’ latest group of kabuki theater hirelings & run with your tail between your legs?

Yeah. No. Fuck that. I’m PROUD of that kid that stood his ground smiling. It’s sober courage like that which built our Country when the British were banging their drums in the faces of our young patriots stalwartly standing their ground; a trait I think our young men learned from the Native “braves” (hence the term) around at the time. Not apples like that Soros hirling.

In fact, I have met hundreds of Natives from several different tribes in my day. Lived in a reservation in an exchange program & have lived a stones throw from a large one for 30 years now. Raised my kids with theirs. I can assure you they run hard on the conservative side in American politics, unless like the Pipeline those politics run contrary to their own internal politics.

If the cult of LGBT thinks they’re going to hoodwink Tribes into their “buttsex= these people’s gruesome struggles”, they’d better think again. God help the cult if Natives discover they’re being used to promote a deviant sexual theme.

Fake bomb, FBI taking charge.

The Left get sexual gratification hurting children.

Twitter

See david Hogg too.

Or what? You assholes will blow them up?
Blow up? Are you referencing the hundreds of radical right terrorists that have killed our countreymen?

See david Hogg too.

---------------------------------------------------------- YES to that Concept . A Nation of EQUALS . And thats a Concept that many young people and lefties are seeming to forget that Nation of Equals concept as they Elevate certain classes of people .
You are delusional. Racial profiling exists and is discrimination against minorities. I believe it to be a violation of their civil rights. A person who has done nothing wrong should not get stopped at higher rates just because of their skin color or what others do.

Talk to a few minorities and even some women. They will tell you the daily and weekly discrimination that are experiencing. So, you are quite wrong. Things arent equal. Racists exist, whites and minorities both, but whites tend to have the ability to act on it more discriminately.

This is why we keep the special class stuff. It's good to want equality, but 1 or a million ppl isnt enough. The prejudices have to die out over time along with some people who are holding then tightly.

its a FREE Country thats supposed to be full of [the goal of] EQUALS and just so NO Violence or 'government' led discrimination happens then everything is cool . As regards WHINERS , they have always been around . Course it sure seems like there are More of WHINERS nowadays that don't understand or recognize the beauty of the American system of PLENTY of Everything Grainbelly .

Last edited:
and a Nation of equals is the GOAL and doesn't recognize Old lying Azzholes as being Special simply because they had at one time been a PAID 'government' employee like this 'drum beating' indian reefer mechanic Grainbelly .

Forum List

Back