Tesla Continues to Fail...You Tesla Supporters From Back in May want to Show Yourselves Now

Had a post back in April or May about how Tesla auto was sinking like the Titanic and every liberal on the board wanted to talk shit and say I was wrong. Well guess what...your blue wave ain’t coming...Trump will not be impeached...Mueller will turn up nothing...and the wall will go up. Deal with it.
Forget the stock. Tesla's bonds are imploding
Tesla Stock went up 8.5% today

It’s a good trader stock, but there’s nothing special about the company. I would hate to be the one being left carrying the bag at the end of the day
All R&D is a risky investment

Liberal: “I feel so good about myself...I drive a Tesla...I saved a baby bird today because I drive electric.” :cuckoo:

Had a post back in April or May about how Tesla auto was sinking like the Titanic and every liberal on the board wanted to talk shit and say I was wrong. Well guess what...your blue wave ain’t coming...Trump will not be impeached...Mueller will turn up nothing...and the wall will go up. Deal with it.

It’s a good trader stock, but there’s nothing special about the company. I would hate to be the one being left carrying the bag at the end of the day
Well...Tesla was a failure.

They are the Apple of the car industry, just wait till they come out with their iPod

Now you’re being facetious. Now when Apple came out with the iPod, I wasn’t impressed, primarily because MP3 players did the same thing as the iPod. Egg on my face. It’s amazing what they have come to accomplish. Comparing Tesla to Apple is a sin.

Well...Tesla was a failure.

Still here

People love tech because of the margins, but the autos are complicated too, not like banks, but still...

I would love to see Tesla succeed, but only if they can stand on their own without government subsidies.

Last edited:
Perhaps Tesla will have its R&D lab draw up a model for the worlds largest electric cargo plane. They can call it the “Spruce Goose.” :laughing0301:

Perhaps Tesla will have its R&D lab draw up a model for the worlds largest electric cargo plane. They can call it the “Spruce Goose.” :laughing0301:

They are more interested in space
Well if it works out as well as the car industry did for them...my 4th of July fireworks will slip the surely bonds of space more than the liberal eggheads at Tesla Inc. did.

I bought a Tesla for my wife. She had it three months and we got rid of it. Horrible little machine. I really wanted it to be a good thing, but it fell woefully short.

Forum List

Back