Texans Fed Up With Biden's Open Border Policies

All during the Trump administration I argued that if Trump and the Republicans continued to refuse to address the major issue, employers hiring illegals, the problem will only continue to get worse.'

And here we are.

All during the Trump administration I argued that if Trump and the Republicans continued to refuse to address the major issue, employers hiring illegals, the problem will only continue to get worse.'

And here we are.

Typical. So once again Trump gets blamed for this as you libtards can't even get through one single thread without mentioning the one YOU see as equal to the devil's name.

If they cannot get into the country, they cannot be hired by employers.

AND, if they can't get in then they can't spread more COVID viruses around and fewer people will need that fucking vaccine. IOW, the Dems want as many illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths as possible so they can take credit for stopping the pandemic. It's kinda like setting a bunch of fires and then taking credit for putting them out.

AND, if they can't get in then they can't spread more COVID viruses around and fewer people will need that fucking vaccine. IOW, the Dems want as many illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths as possible so they can take credit for stopping the pandemic. It's kinda like setting a bunch of fires and then taking credit for putting them out.

They're all a bunch of selfish mother fuckers. That's why their party's symbol is a jackass.

Typical. So once again Trump gets blamed for this as you libtards can't even get through one single thread without mentioning the one YOU see as equal to the devil's name.

I have clearly blamed many for this but you expected Obama to do what Trump wouldn't?

I have clearly blamed many for this but you expected Obama to do what Trump wouldn't?

I at least expect you to make sense with your responses. I don't think that's asking too much. The problem is that you don't know who to blame for what's going on in our country even if you think you do.

I at least expect you to make sense with your responses. I don't think that's asking too much. The problem is that you don't know who to blame for what's going on in our country even if you think you do.

You attack me as opposed to my position. Very common.

You attack me as opposed to my position. Very common.

Nope, not an attack. I was just pointing out the facts. You're one to talk about attacking people though when you personally attack Trump all the time even when it doesn't make sense to. Btw, for the record the OP had absolutely nothing to do with Trump, but you still had to make it about him.

Nope, not an attack. I was just pointing out the facts. You're one to talk about attacking people though when you personally attack Trump all the time even when it doesn't make sense to. Btw, for the record the OP had absolutely nothing to do with Trump, but you still had to make it about him.

It doesn't make sense to blame Trump for doing nothing about the problem? Really?

It doesn't make sense to blame Trump for doing nothing about the problem? Really?

Not when Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are doing exactly the same thing you're accusing Trump of doing!!! Are you liberals really that stupid!?! Holy shit I see it but I don't believe it!!! :rolleyes:

Why the heck is everybody else in this country more concerned about keeping our country safe more than the people whose job it's supposed to be?

Sounds like someone down there should startup a fund raising campaign to build Trump's wall. Reach out to Steve Bannon. He has some experience in that area.

Not when Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are doing exactly the same thing you're accusing Trump of doing!!! Are you liberals really that stupid!?! Holy shit I see it but I don't believe it!!! :rolleyes:

They are and I blame them for that. I blamed Obama. I blamed Bush. Again, you expect Biden to do what Trump wouldn't?

Trump built a wall, Biden destroyed it. Enough said.

Would I be correct in assuming that this comment was marked as funny due to it being a case of nervous laughter because the individual who marked it as such has nothing further to add?

You need an effective wall as possible with continued maintenance, and when you catch an illegal, you have to be harsh and get them deported. Word needs to get back to their countries that the US is not a soft touch

Also, you need to prosecute and charge employers of illegals $50,000 for each hired illegal. Employers in the UK get fined £20,000 per illegal, and there's been many employers go out of business with hefty fines.

Rather than do one thing to address the problem, you need to do many things. You need to jail any member of the public that helps an illegal, you need deterrents.

All that a hopeful immigrant needs to do, is follow the correct immigration process. Nothing more, nothing less.

You need an effective wall as possible with continued maintenance, and when you catch an illegal, you have to be harsh and get them deported. Word needs to get back to their countries that the US is not a soft touch

Also, you need to prosecute and charge employers of illegals $50,000 for each hired illegal. Employers in the UK get fined £20,000 per illegal, and there's been many employers go out of business with hefty fines.

Rather than do one thing to address the problem, you need to do many things. You need to jail any member of the public that helps an illegal, you need deterrents.

All that a hopeful immigrant needs to do, is follow the correct immigration process. Nothing more, nothing less.

Too bad that is never going to happen. Business provides too much to politicians for that to ever happen.

Forum List

Back