Texas Abbott Bans Vax Mandates

Ooookayyy then Q

Do they let Jake post from prison? :lol:

1634049991296.jpeg

I have no desire to make you do anything and I disagree with Biden's mandate. I also disagree with Abbott telling private companies they are not allowed to choose on their own to do it
But, are they really choosing on their own? (they're not)

Is this nothing more than pressure from FedGov?

you are the one that is not too bright, I have now said at least 5 times in this thread alone I am against the Govt mandate for the vaccine.

this whole reading thing seems to be beyond your capabilities
Are you against a de facto government mandate by proxy? Because that is exactly what is driving this shit storm.

But, are they really choosing on their own? (they're not)

Is this nothing more than pressure from FedGov?

some are doing it on their own, and I support their right to do so.

the hospitals in our area had the mandate in place long before Biden did his stupid mandate. The mandate did just what it was supposed to do, further divide the country. This century that seems to be the only job the POTUS has

The only way the left is happy is if everyone is equally miserable.

The left used to say ...let the states decide. See how they've changed their tune.
Yeah, and the right used to say... "private businesses don't need government running their business."

Heck, those were Abbott's exact words in August and but now has to reverse himself because his orange fuhrer threw a tantrum.

how about to stop them from infringing on OUR rights. What they're doing is illegal. It is anathema to the American way of life.
We don't allow private business to be used to suppress the rights of americans. Don't you agree?

He will lose in court. All he is doing is wasting money

I find it funny that the same people who say they don't want the government to tell them what to do, now tell a private business what they can and can't do.

If a private business wants to impose a vaccine mandate they should have the right to do so.

Yet the republicans and governor of Texas has taken that right away.

I find it funny that the same people who say they don't want the government to tell them what to do, now tell a private business what they can and can't do.

If a private business wants to impose a vaccine mandate they should have the right to do so.

What's your thoughts on government telling bakers who to make cakes for?

Hypocrite

youre confusing them with california that has constant rolling blackouts,,

California has rolling blackouts to prevent wildfires.

Electrical wires have caused huge massive wildfires in the past so when the wind is bad and it's dry and hot, the wires have to be turned off so whole towns aren't burned to the ground and people don't die.

In Texas they lose their electricity because greed allows private companies to not properly upgrade and maintain the system. That greed also allows for that private company to not winterize the system. It also allows for the people of Texas to die when that private company is allowed to put greed before the safety of the people of the state of Texas.

There's a huge difference.

Not for long ;)

Forum List

Back