Zone1 Texas Dem pol and ex-Biden appointee arrested for allegedly posting fake racist social comments about himself

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The biggest threat in this country is white supremacy. It's gotten to be so bad that minorities have to keep fabricating instances of racial intimidation and attacks against themselves to drive the point home.

An ex-Biden White House appointee and current Democratic candidate for a county commissioner seat in Texas allegedly created a dummy social media account to post bogus racist comments about himself.

Taral Patel, 30, the challenger running for county commissioner in Fort Bend County Precinct 3 just outside of Houston, was arrested for online impersonation last week after an investigation initiated by his opponent, incumbent Andy Meyers.

The biggest threat in this country is white supremacy. It's gotten to be so bad that minorities have to keep fabricating instances of racial intimidation and attacks against themselves to drive the point home.

An ex-Biden White House appointee and current Democratic candidate for a county commissioner seat in Texas allegedly created a dummy social media account to post bogus racist comments about himself.

Taral Patel, 30, the challenger running for county commissioner in Fort Bend County Precinct 3 just outside of Houston, was arrested for online impersonation last week after an investigation initiated by his opponent, incumbent Andy Meyers.

🤣

And it 's a felony

Is this an arrestable offense?

Creepy sob regardless.

Apparently, it is in Texas. Maybe there were police reports involved, which would definitely be a crime. The mere crime of impersonating someone who doesn't actually exist does seem a bit strange to me.

Apparently, it is in Texas. Maybe there were police reports involved, which would definitely be a crime. The mere crime of impersonating someone who doesn't actually exist does seem a bit strange to me.
I'm guessing it has something to do with voting. Like when they threw that guy in the clank for telling folks not to go to the polls if they wanted Hillary to win, but to text their vote.

. . . a law about manipulating elections I would guess. . . something about disenfranchising voters I would bet.

Look Asian, you know this is rare. You read the shit you get back as a moderator when you discipline one of these white racists. So stop kissing their asses.

Look Asian, you know this is rare. You read the shit you get back as a moderator when you discipline one of these white racists. So stop kissing their asses.
Look Black, stop addressing people by their race. It’s racist.

Forum List

Back