Texas elector won't vote for Trump but has no problems.....

'I can't name any electors, does that mean there aren't any?'

Doesn't mean there are, so thanks for admitting you are full of it.

So there are no electors now? I don't see how that is possible...one of us is "full of it"

The state party chooses before they know the nominee,

When do they do that? and how do they do that? and for what purpose do they chose them? couldn't be at the party convention since they already knew/know who the nominee is/was going to be.

that is why this Republican Elector isn't voting for Trump. Have you read how this works?

No I haven't, have you? nor have you even remotely explained how it works, in fact I feel like I know less about it now that you have tried to explain it and have even more questions about it that for some reason you are not willing to say.

Oh wait, you watched a TV show, never mind.
lol...never mind? geez, coulda saved yourself a ton of useless text if you thought of this first

Go educate yourself.

Oh I see ... the Old Discredit and Bully the opposition move...The Chicago Mob used to do that as too.
Stupid people with skeletons shouldn't open themselves up to the enemies fact finding skills. Hopefully this teaches this moron a lesson. Fire a tiny shot at Trump and his supporters we fire back a cannon. :)

I don't think you all even know what a fact is, these days.

Oh I see ... the Old Discredit and Bully the opposition move...The Chicago Mob used to do that as too.
Stupid people with skeletons shouldn't open themselves up to the enemies fact finding skills. Hopefully this teaches this moron a lesson. Fire a tiny shot at Trump and his supporters we fire back a cannon. :)

I don't think you all even know what a fact is, these days.
You're right, you don't think....and it's a great source of entertainment here....thanks!!

Forum List

Back