Texas factory up in smoke....again...hows the deregulation stuff treatin ya?

Firefighters battle huge warehouse fire in Spring Branch; nearby school evacuatedhttp://twitter.com/KPRCRYAN/status/728247080850837505/photo/1
Area businesses forced to evacuate....folks you heard it here first....this will be yet another example of Texas's job growth due solely to deregulatory means that has caused two major explosions in the past. God when will the dumb learn....when Uncle Sam stops baby sitting states, shit happens that's not so good!!.

If only we had a regulation against warehouse fires.
Can Obama write an EO to save us?
Don't forget about assault warehouse fires. They're even worse.

Love when low info fools start 'gotcha' threads that turn out to bite 'em in the ass.

Wanna place a bet....if I'm wrong...I promise to leave this site for good...if I'm write, I get to pry my black ass wide open and all you have to do is kiss it....deal?

See how ignorant Republicans are? Regulations against fires? How about regulations requiring sprinkler systems in buildings that handle flammable material.

But to those fuckers, it's "Regulations against fires?"

Dumbass twits.
Texas promises business that HIDE there free reign on all types of regulations, like having HAZ met materials near schools and explosive materials in neighborhoods, that last one or drilling off shore without safety precautions in place to stop oil leaks...need I continue?...they also promise low wages....thus the Texas boom.

Firefighters battle huge warehouse fire in Spring Branch; nearby school evacuatedhttp://twitter.com/KPRCRYAN/status/728247080850837505/photo/1
Area businesses forced to evacuate....folks you heard it here first....this will be yet another example of Texas's job growth due solely to deregulatory means that has caused two major explosions in the past. God when will the dumb learn....when Uncle Sam stops baby sitting states, shit happens that's not so good!!.

Love when low info fools start 'gotcha' threads that turn out to bite 'em in the ass.

Wanna place a bet....if I'm wrong...I promise to leave this site for good...if I'm write, I get to pry my black ass wide open and all you have to do is kiss it....deal?

Fire crews were battling a large blaze at a gun warehouse Thursday morning in Houston that caused fireballs to shoot into the sky and the release of hazardous materials, officials said.

The 4-alarm inferno at A-1 Custom Packaging started just before 10 a.m. local time in the Spring Branch neighborhood. It began as a house fire before moving to the warehouse, Houston police told NBC News. No injuries were immediately reported.

Fire Crews Battle Monster Warehouse Blaze in Houston

a lolibertarian paradise like Somalia lol

See how ignorant Republicans are? Regulations against fires? How about regulations requiring sprinkler systems in buildings that handle flammable material.

But to those fuckers, it's "Regulations against fires?"

Dumbass twits.
Texas promises business that HIDE there free reign on all types of regulations, like having HAZ met materials near schools and explosive materials in neighborhoods, that last one or drilling off shore without safety precautions in place to stop oil leaks...need I continue?...they also promise low wages....thus the Texas boom.

Way to perpetuate the stereotype.......

Fire crews were battling a large blaze at a gun warehouse Thursday morning in Houston that caused fireballs to shoot into the sky and the release of hazardous materials, officials said.

The 4-alarm inferno at A-1 Custom Packaging started just before 10 a.m. local time in the Spring Branch neighborhood. It began as a house fire before moving to the warehouse, Houston police told NBC News. No injuries were immediately reported.

Do you honestly expect the state of Texas to once again own up to the fact, that deregulations is causing all this? Next?

Do you honestly expect the state of Texas to once again own up to the fact, that deregulations is causing all this? Next?

You said you would leave...good bye

Anytime haz materials are involved damn well better be in compliance or you really won't like what will land on you.

Oh well, it's only Texas. Why haven't they seceded yet?

Sassyshitforbrains......I'm waiting on the full report, until then bite me

The thread is an example of just how much bullshit the de-regulation crowd believes.

True the fire started in an adjacent house and moved to the warehouse.

What wasn't reported in this thread and what I saw in a clip from KHOU.com is that firefighters didn't know what was in the warehouse. Some chemicals are harmless when burned, others emit deadly gas.

Regulations would have let the fire fighters know what they were up against.

But then again, the fire fighters are probably unionized so in the eyes of many conserve-hate-ives, they are lazy and useless by way of their being unionized. They probably desereved the wicked surprises that awaited them.

Anyway, for the rest of the sane world, regulations that tell fire fighters what they are up against are just common sense things that nobody would remotely think is a bad idea.

Sassyshitforbrains......I'm waiting on the full report, until then bite me

The fire started in a house and spread to the warehouse....you know this. Now pack your shit and leave, you have been crushed :) Mainly because you're too fucking stupid to live

Free will. If that's what they want ? Let them have it. One stipulation. If it's a fucking disaster ? NO BAILOUTS.

Free will huh?

Someone I grew up with went to a warehouse that was burning down, he was a firefighter, and that kind of "free will" meant his burnt and chard body came out of that warehouse three days later, along with three other firefighters.

What specific deregulation caused the explosion?

What specific deregulation caused the explosion?

None, the fire started in a house and spread to the warehouse...the entire thread is a straw man

Forum List

Back