Texas fugitive accused of killing 5 was illegally in US; deported 5 times

In the last 40 years that I been called on to be a juror, 80% involved illegal aliens as both the plaintiff and accused. Concurrently, I witnessed American workers losing their jobs, increase in beggars and homelessness and a spiral of decay in liberal cities that condone illegal immigration. Call it "anecdotal". You do that.

In US illegally. Deported 5 times. Nice.

If they were serious, they'd make illegally entering a crime.

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 6.09.24 PM.jpg

Oh wait. If they were serious, they would ENFORCE the laws. Then tattoo a blue star on their foreheads for being a captured illegal. And make it a law that once deported, caught here again, you could be shot on sight or executed when caught.

If they were serious, they'd make illegally entering a crime.

View attachment 781160
Oh wait. If they were serious, they would ENFORCE the laws. Then tattoo a blue star on their foreheads for being a captured illegal. And make it a law that once deported, caught here again, you could be shot on sight or executed when caught.
Of course, that's how it should be. The problem is these low-life demon infested lying propaganda parrots are in every area of the media, entertainment and politics.

Wait...I thought our gun laws prevented folks from buying guns no questions asked.

Don't mind me Cornhole,. I just stopped in to see what utterly stupid remarks you were making today! You do know that we have millions of gun laws already on the books, the problem is that many are just not ENFORCED. We need enforcement of existing gun laws, not just more gun laws not enforced.

Don't mind me Cornhole,. I just stopped in to see what utterly stupid remarks you were making today! You do know that we have millions of gun laws already on the books, the problem is that many are just not ENFORCED. We need enforcement of existing gun laws, not just more gun laws not enforced.
Sure..or we could actually try to limit the number of places folks can buy weapons so we can police it better. But that would actually mean we would have to admit we have a gun problem. We wouldn't want to do that now, would we?

Sure..or we could actually try to limit the number of places folks can buy weapons so we can police it better. But that would actually mean we would have to admit we have a gun problem. We wouldn't want to do that now, would we?
Bet this guy got his gun from the cartels not the gun shop down the street. That's what democrats want. All legal gun sales stopped. Only illegals able to get guns from the drug dealers having a firearm side hustle.

Democrats really are the scum of the rancid pond.

Forum List

Back