Explaining Immigration Policy (in four commentaries)

You're referring to a few isolated incident by many millions of good people.

And I'll have to leave it at that because you're only getting yourself more upset and agitated.

I hope you find that a satisfying way of winning the debate!
Another 12 year old girl killed in Houston by two immigrants...
Breaking story... you may want to refrain from your attitude that its just a few incidents... this is now happening almost every day...

Another 12 year old girl killed in Houston by two immigrants...
Breaking story... you may want to refrain from your attitude that its just a few incidents... this is now happening almost every day...
Is the number even significant or is it just a matter of, Who Cares, compared to the number of Americas killing each other in mass shootings alone!!

If any of you really care then you are going to have to show sincerity for the murder of your fellow Americans by your fellow Americans!

You can't reasonably expect me to refrain from my attitude when you continue with your hypocrisy and denial!

Is the number even significant or is it just a matter of, Who Cares, compared to the number of Americas killing each other in mass shootings alone!!

If any of you really care then you are going to have to show sincerity for the murder of your fellow Americans by your fellow Americans!

You can't reasonably expect me to refrain from my attitude when you continue with your hypocrisy and denial!

This subject isn't discussing mass shootings or any other kind of shootings, start your own thread on that topic if that's what you want to discuss. Right now all you're doing is deflecting because you don't have a damn thing that makes sense on the actual topic. 🤡

Actually, it's Republican bullshit that's being exposed:

As for your lies and bullshit about immigrants and crime:

When lies are all you have, you truly have NOTHING.

This subject isn't discussing mass shootings or any other kind of shootings, start your own thread on that topic if that's what you want to discuss. Right now all you're doing is deflecting because you don't have a damn thing that makes sense on the actual topic. 🤡
Our friend still didn't supply us the charts he promised.

Bugger off! you don't tell me what is on topic. See a moderator if you don't think Americans killing each other is not on topic.

Better still, you can have my place in line on this thread!

Actually, it's Republican bullshit that's being exposed:

As for your lies and bullshit about immigrants and crime:

When lies are all you have, you truly have NOTHING.

Please watch the language you use.....the vulgarity marks you as a Democrat.

Now, let's put you in your place:
the current invasion of 9 million, and the already 80 million illegals that the Democrats have enticed in????

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy
Of course it is far greater today.

It is re-distribution of wealth from earners to Democrat voters.

“The Federation for American Immigration Reform Monday put the five-year price tag at $8.8 billion in federal and state costs, or nearly $80,000 per refugee. There are some 18 federal and state programs refugees can tap for financial help, including food stamps, child care, public housing and school loans.

On a yearly average, it is $1.8 billion, or $15,900 per refugee. Included in that are enormous refugee resettlement costs such as $867 million in welfare, housing assistance and education.

… 50 percent of refugees remain on Medicaid for five years.

The Fiscal Cost of Resettling Refugees in the United States

• The cost per refugee to American taxpayers just under $79,600 every year in the first five years after a refugee is resettled in the U.S.
  • In 2016, the State Department spent nearly $545 million to process and resettle refugees, including $140,389,177 on transportation costs.
  • Of the $1.8 billion in resettlement costs, $867 billion was spent on welfare alone.
  • In their first five years, approximately 54 percent of all refugees will hold jobs that pay less than $11 an hour.
  • $71 million will be spent to educate refugees and asylum-seekers, a majority of which will be paid by state and local governments.
  • Over five years, an estimated 15.7 percent of all refugees will need housing assistance, which is roughly $7,600 per household in 2014 dollars.
Refugee costs: $8.8 billion, $80,000 per immigrant, free welfare, Medicaid - Washington Examiner

Last edited:

See the difference between me and you is I care about them all... I don't exclude any of the tragic events... especially because one doesn't fit into my political realm...
This will continue to happen... we didn't do any due diligence and examination of who came into America and this will not stop until we deport the criminals Biden allowed in....

:laugh:

Fuck me you people are stupid. Where do you imagine a lot of the DNA of Latin America is from? :dunno:

You are not speaking to your family here, please post like an adult and not the low-life that you are known to be.
No vulgarity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Once again, are you willing and ready to start arresting and prosecuting the illegal employers to get immigration truly under control?

Yes or no?

I ask the questions, you answer them. That is the value of superiority.

There is no immigration policy, just chaos. It is being marketed as social justice now. So sad to have real Americans like Gen Pershing, George Patton, Frank Hamer, and Presidents like Wilson and Teddy Roosevelt succeeded by the likes of Garland, Mayorkas, and Biden and the chorus of dingbats in DC. We will pay for decades for this if we last that long, and none of these sons of bitches will still be around to answer your questions.

You are not speaking to your family here, please post like an adult and not the low-life that you are known to be.
No vulgarity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
I don't care how your receive you dumb bitch it doesn't stop it from being a fact. :funnyface:

I've never attempted to say that the D party is guilt free.

Due to no serious efforts to legalize mass immigration into America, I find it hard to believe that the two major parties aren't in cahoots on the issue.

These hardworking and optimistic people are filling job vacancies in America as fast as they arrive.

All during the International Cricket World Championships I've been watching, there have been Canadian government ads trying to convince Indians and Pakistanies to come to Canada.

I think we would/will take some of yours too!

(don't be concerned with prepositions with me. I know you know)
"64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

Federal arrests of non-citizens has increased exponentially over the past two decades, and account for the majority of all federal arrests, data released by the Justice Department revealed.

Non-citizens made up 64% of all federal arrests in 2018 despite making up 7% of the U.S. population, according to Justice Department data released Thursday and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation. Between 1998 and 2018, federal arrests of non-citizens grew by 234%, while federal arrests of U.S. citizens climbed 10%.

While the numbers provide credence to President Donald Trump’s argument that illegal immigration results in increased crime, immigration experts also pointed out that migrant apprehensions make up a significant portion of current federal arrests.

“Experience has taught the immigration agencies and DOJ that this works to reduce recidivism — in other words, when illegal crossers face some more severe consequence than just being sent back home, they don’t keep doing it,” Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies told the Washington Examiner. 64% Of Federal Arrests Were Of Non-Citizens In 2018, DOJ Finds

UNITED STATES SENTENCING COMMISSION

Topic

And that's just federal.

Wanna see the figures from California, or New York????

“Piecing together state and federal reports, it appears that half the correctional population in California consists of illegal aliens. According to a state report, there were fewer than two hundred thousand inmates in the entire California prison population, including mental hospitals, in 2009. That year, 102,795 illegal aliens were incarcerated in California, costing the state more than $1 billion a year.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Non-citizens are more likely to be arrested, convicted and imprisoned for serious crimes than people who are born here; much more likely!

Yet that’s who the Democrats support.....over the Americans that they have a proven record of either putting out of work, or assaulting.

As long as they vote Democrat, that's all that matters to the party.

I don't care how your receive you dumb bitch it doesn't stop it from being a fact. :funnyface:
It is so sad when one encounters an individual brought up, not with love, but that sort of language. A good lawyer might be able to sue those who brought you up that way for child abuse.

Look into it.

There is no immigration policy, just chaos. It is being marketed as social justice now. So sad to have real Americans like Gen Pershing, George Patton, Frank Hamer, and Presidents like Wilson and Teddy Roosevelt succeeded by the likes of Garland, Mayorkas, and Biden and the chorus of dingbats in DC. We will pay for decades for this if we last that long, and none of these sons of bitches will still be around to answer your questions.
Have someone read and explain the first 4 posts to you.

It is so sad when one encounters an individual brought up, not with love, but that sort of language. A good lawyer might be able to sue those who brought you up that way for child abuse.

Look into it.
Oh you love the illegal immigrants you're completely ignorant about and the democrats who you're opposed to do you? :dunno: :laugh:

Are you pretending to be tough or a meek little bitch? Which is it? :laugh:

Please watch the language you use.....the vulgarity marks you as a Democrat.

Now, let's put you in your place:
the current invasion of 9 million, and the already 80 million illegals that the Democrats have enticed in????

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy
Of course it is far greater today.

It is re-distribution of wealth from earners to Democrat voters.

“The Federation for American Immigration Reform Monday put the five-year price tag at $8.8 billion in federal and state costs, or nearly $80,000 per refugee. There are some 18 federal and state programs refugees can tap for financial help, including food stamps, child care, public housing and school loans.

On a yearly average, it is $1.8 billion, or $15,900 per refugee. Included in that are enormous refugee resettlement costs such as $867 million in welfare, housing assistance and education.

… 50 percent of refugees remain on Medicaid for five years.

The Fiscal Cost of Resettling Refugees in the United States

• The cost per refugee to American taxpayers just under $79,600 every year in the first five years after a refugee is resettled in the U.S.
  • In 2016, the State Department spent nearly $545 million to process and resettle refugees, including $140,389,177 on transportation costs.
  • Of the $1.8 billion in resettlement costs, $867 billion was spent on welfare alone.
  • In their first five years, approximately 54 percent of all refugees will hold jobs that pay less than $11 an hour.
  • $71 million will be spent to educate refugees and asylum-seekers, a majority of which will be paid by state and local governments.
  • Over five years, an estimated 15.7 percent of all refugees will need housing assistance, which is roughly $7,600 per household in 2014 dollars.
Refugee costs: $8.8 billion, $80,000 per immigrant, free welfare, Medicaid - Washington Examiner

The profanity of your racist rants with links right wing white Christian nationalist websites demands an equal level of profanity in response.

If you didn’t post this racistfucking garbage and bullshit, I wouldn’t have to use profane language to register the level of my disgust with you hate and bile.

You and your racist friends need to be driven back under the rocks you crawled out from under.

And then I dismantled the racist lies with the facts, and the truth. That immigration is driving your economic recovery.

Just as emigration is destroying the economies of Russia and Hungary, as people flee, the authoritarian regimes of Putin and Orban and their population numbers are declining.

You have 9 million job openings and virtually full employment. You need the workers and if these people were working, they wouldn’t need anything in social benefits now would they?

Trump wants to deport 11 million illegal immigrants. That will immediately drop your GDP by billions of dollars and roughly 3%. You don’t have enough workers now but if you deport 11 million people where are you going to get the workers to fill the jobs they leave?

You have the number number one economic recovery in the world from Covid and all of your conservative right wing financial media is reluctantly admitting that increased immigration is driving your recovery.

The number 2 economic recovery in the first world is Canada. Like the USA, we have a low level of inflation, full employment, and 1 million job openings we can’t fill. Our interest rates are dropping. Houses are going up everywhere.

Canada solution to the job openings was to increase immigration. By 1 million people per year for each of the next three years. Increasing immigration have the same affect on our economy as yours.

So cut it out with the bullshit and lies, and start working on a way to improve your immigration system and make it work better for your nation.

The profanity of your racist rants with links right wing white Christian nationalist websites demands an equal level of profanity in response.

If you didn’t post this racistfucking garbage and bullshit, I wouldn’t have to use profane language to register the level of my disgust with you hate and bile.

You and your racist friends need to be driven back under the rocks you crawled out from under.

And then I dismantled the racist lies with the facts, and the truth. That immigration is driving your economic recovery.

Just as emigration is destroying the economies of Russia and Hungary, as people flee, the authoritarian regimes of Putin and Orban and their population numbers are declining.

You have 9 million job openings and virtually full employment. You need the workers and if these people were working, they wouldn’t need anything in social benefits now would they?

Trump wants to deport 11 million illegal immigrants. That will immediately drop your GDP by billions of dollars and roughly 3%. You don’t have enough workers now but if you deport 11 million people where are you going to get the workers to fill the jobs they leave?

You have the number number one economic recovery in the world from Covid and all of your conservative right wing financial media is reluctantly admitting that increased immigration is driving your recovery.

The number 2 economic recovery in the first world is Canada. Like the USA, we have a low level of inflation, full employment, and 1 million job openings we can’t fill. Our interest rates are dropping. Houses are going up everywhere.

Canada solution to the job openings was to increase immigration. By 1 million people per year for each of the next three years. Increasing immigration have the same affect on our economy as yours.

So cut it out with the bullshit and lies, and start working on a way to improve your immigration system and make it work better for your nation.

Why were you unable to find any examples of "racist rants" on my part?

Oh you love the illegal immigrants you're completely ignorant about and the democrats who you're opposed to do you? :dunno: :laugh:

Are you pretending to be tough or a meek little bitch? Which is it? :laugh:
Have you decided to apologize for your voluntary ToureItte's Syndrome?

I may accept same if you are really, really sincere.

IMO? Leaving the connection between the Cartels and the DNC is missing a giant hole in the picture.

I really do think there was a reason Eric Holder refused to go before congress, and was in contempt. Likewise, there is a reason that election in Arizona was so contested, IMO.

Why have they been gaslighing the nation that crime has been going down, when it has actually been going up?

The reason that the mass media and the Biden admin keep parroting a drop in crime rates, while everyone sees crime increasing in the major blue cities, is a change in how crime is reported and new systems put in place which localities aren't using.

I have long been puzzling over this in a big way. But I got to the bottom of it.

Over and over, I hear one thing, but in the news, I see another. They say, according to stats, crime has fallen, yet we hear, story after story, it doesn't seem that way. . . this is a puzzle.

I think I may have found the answer.

8qjfiy.jpg

The FBI is about to release incomplete and inadequate crime statistics​

Here’s a guide for journalists who want to use them and members of the public who want to understand them.​

October 5, 2022

"The FBI will release its first full report on crime trends in the United States today based exclusively on its new incident reporting system. The report traditionally drops the last Monday of September, but it did not appear last week.

This new National Incident-Based Reporting System will be fertile ground for those who want to distort or exaggerate crime trends for political or commercial reasons. And, it lays bare a dirty secret about counting crime in the United States: As a nation, we keep horrible, incomplete data that makes it impossible to get an accurate sense of the scope or impact of crime. . . "

<snip>

". . .Incomplete data:A full third of all the police agencies in the U.S. did not submit any data to the FBI for this report, including some of the largest cities in the country. As a result, the FBI will fill in the blanks with estimates as it calculates national, state and regional crime trends and provide confidence intervals for those estimates. In short, each crime statistic published by the FBI will be presented as a range of possible values rather than as a specific number. Reporters using the data will have to check the notes to see if trends for their local areas are based on actual data or estimates. If estimates are involved, it will be critical to include a clear caveat describing the margin of error.

<snip>

". . . Unaudited and unreliable: There are no checks and balances on the gathering of this data. No third party routinely audits law enforcement agencies to ensure they are counting crimes accurately. As a result, there are inconsistencies from agency to agency about what counts as reported crimes. And there are numerous examples of police using bureaucratic smokescreens to deliberately manipulate crime numbers, sometimes to make crime seem scarier, sometimes to make crime seem to be less of a problem, sometimes to make it seem like they are solving more crimes, and sometimes to undercount specific types of crimes. . . . "

FBI releases 2021 crime data, but it lacks information from major police agencies​

". . . The FBI reported a 4.3% estimated increase in murders in 2021 and a negligible 1% decrease in overall violent crime Wednesday, relying on an alternate reporting system. At the same time, officials acknowledged about 48% of the country's eligible police agencies, or 9,700, had not submitted 12 months of data to the National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS) by the March 14 deadline.

Some of the largest agencies in the country, including the New York Police Department, Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and Phoenix Police Department, had yet to submit any data to the system, the officials said.

Federal authorities said all of the jurisdictions have committed to providing the information, yet some agencies are operating on timelines slowed by a lack of funding, personnel shortages or delays in acquiring technology. . . ."

The FBI's new crime report is in, but it's incomplete​

October 5, 2022 4:20 PM ET

MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST:

"Crime is a huge topic in elections this November, and the FBI has now entered the chat. It has just released the Crime in the Nation report for 2021. But the bureau switched the way it collects crime data this year, and many police departments did not get on board. Los Angeles and New York City did not report to the FBI. In fact, only 63% of the country's police departments submitted anything, and some of the data that was submitted was incomplete. Weihua Li of The Marshall Project has been poring over the FBI's findings. Hey there.. . "

<snip>
". . LI: Yeah, for sure. So we have some states like California and Florida, where almost no agency in that state submitted any data to the FBI. And there are also a lot of larger cities. You know, the largest police department, New York Police Department, didn't submit anything to the FBI. So a lot of blind spots.

KELLY: A lot of blind spots. I mean, I'm wondering how accurate the numbers can possibly be if - just to take the two biggest cities in the country, New York and LA, they didn't report at all.

LI: Yeah. Yeah, that's a really good question. And it's something that criminologists and people who work in criminal justice have been very worried about for a while now. So the FBI is used to receiving data from more than 90% of police departments across the country. But like you said earlier, in 2021, because they changed their data collection method, the number have dropped to roughly 60%. So instead of saying a finite number, you know, X number of crimes took place, they're saying we think the range of crime that took place in 2021 is somewhere between Y and Z. So for violent crime, property crime and homicides, the number of crimes could have gone up, gone down or stayed the same. We really don't know. . . "

So now. . .. explain to me why the Biden administration changed how the FBI gathered up the crime reporting to make it appear to partisans like you. . . to gaslight the population that crime is going down, when actually it is rising, to get re-elected. . .

How do his donors and folks like you profit off of this?

I have, myself, always suspected that the DNC is more infiltrated by the cartels south of the border, and now you have just confirmed it for me. . . is there another connection I am missing?

IMO? The only folks that still spread this narrative of, "declining crime?" When we all see it increasing? Are ether;

1) Terminally stoopid.

2) Hyper-partisan

3) On the payroll of the cartels.

4) All three.

Democrats and the Cartels​

One hand washes the other​

8qkdh9.jpg

YOUR IQ TEST

". . . There is something weird about the “conservative” media’s inability to see the patterns here. Conservatives complain constantly about the nefarious activities of Democrats, but they never seem to connect the dots into a larger picture. While fixating on the details of each day’s Democrat outrage, conservative journalists don’t seem to talk about what the Democratic Party has become and what its motives might be.

If we are going to make progress, we’ll need to put on our thinking caps. So hold on folks. This is an IQ test:

Q: Why would a political party relentlessly enact laws to:

• reduce the severity of crime classifications (e.g. turn felonies into misdemeanors),
  • eliminate bail,
  • reduce jail time for crimes in all categories,
  • endorse district attorneys who don’t prosecute crimes,
  • install public defenders as prosecutors,
  • stay (i.e. cancel) the sentences of chronic repeat offenders,
  • support the elimination of police,
  • and prosecute police for using force against dangerous assailants?
Q: Why would a political party practice an open-borders policy with Mexico, where:
  • cartels control the political process,
  • cartels control the press,
  • cartels murder anyone who opposes them or talks about them,
  • cartels transport humans, including sex slaves and minors, across the border,
  • and cartels effectively control the U.S. / Mexican border?
Q: Why would a political party pursue election-related policies that:
Q: Why would a political party facilitate cartel business by:
  • creating (ironically named) “safe injection sites”,
  • reducing penalties for use of illegal drugs,
  • reducing penalties for transport & sale of illegal drugs,
  • and staying the sentences of multiply convicted criminal offenders?
Q: Why would a political party complain constantly about historical slavery while:
  • facilitating illegal human trafficking across our border,
  • financing and legalizing abortion, thereby keeping sex slaves on the street,
  • inducing ever-younger children to regard sexual activity as normal,
  • removing the roadblocks to legalizing pedophilia,
  • and being completely opaque about where all these illegal aliens are ending up?
Q: Why would a political party help cartels rule unopposed by:
  • constantly passing gun laws that only law-abiding citizens would observe,
  • restricting semi-automatic rifles (while cartels use fully automatic machine guns),
  • restricting magazine sizes (while cartels use whatever they want in unlimited quantities),
  • and restricting civilian ownership of “assault rifles” used heavily by military operations (like cartels)?
Q: Why would a “democratic” political party:
  • demonize anyone critical of open borders,
  • engage with media companies to censor and de-platform its critics,
  • and constantly attempt to establish a national “disinformation” authority?
My hope is that your pattern recognition skills will be jogged by my listing all these things together. There’s no formal time limit for completing this test, but every day that you fail is a day closer to our losing our country forever. . . "

Forum List

Back