Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

Rickyboy should have asked her to resign, and then taken it like a man when she wouldn't. Being a typical rightwing pussy, he tried to get his way using whatever he could and off to court he goes, which is as it should be...

You realize you are defending a Drunk District Attorney who may in the future kill somebody while driving drunk?
She needed to resign and go into a rehab program.

A civil trial said she could keep her job.

Rickyboy should have asked her to resign, and then taken it like a man when she wouldn't. Being a typical rightwing pussy, he tried to get his way using whatever he could and off to court he goes, which is as it should be...

You realize you are defending a Drunk District Attorney who may in the future kill somebody while driving drunk?

Yep. Perry has nothing to fear...HE should counter-sue for the abuse of power brought forth by this silly shit.

Keep patting criminals on the fanny you reprobate, twisted fucking freak.

Keep patting criminals on the fanny you reprobate, twisted fucking freak.

she went to jail...reading and understanding helps, but hey we all know you are too fucking stupid to follow along on anything.

What she needed to do was none of his damn business. He asked for her resignation and should have left it at that. The fact that he didn't is why he is now facing two felony counts, as he should be.

Yeah, a bunch of people protecting their own.
If she had been in the private sector she would have lost her job.

What she needed to do was none of his damn business. He asked for her resignation and should have left it at that. The fact that he didn't is why he is now facing two felony counts, as he should be.

Executive Privilege dude. A veto is a veto regardless of why.

Seems like 'Executive Privilege' is fine with some, as long as they agree with the direction it is going.

Every Governor of that State has the legal right to not fund any of the State run programs.
I have never liked Perry and I would never vote for him, but this is a political witch hunt.

The Grand Jury sees it differently...

Even David Axelrod thinks the Dem DA is offbase with this political prosecution.

Just sayin'.

Every Governor of that State has the legal right to not fund any of the State run programs.
I have never liked Perry and I would never vote for him, but this is a political witch hunt.
There's no witch hunt here. He's done anyway, but he broke the law.

I suspect more people care about what David Alexrod thinks than they do about you.

Fo shizzle.

The Grand Jury sees it differently...

I am guessing you do not have much experience with the Texas legal system. A Grand Jury is a DA rubber stamp. If I were a Travis county DA, I could get an indictment against your dog for identity theft if I wanted to.

The same DA office did this to Tom Delay. He won in every case. This one won't get that far. It is too stupid. With Delay, at least they had arcane finance law grey areas to work with.

Forum List

Back