🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Mall Killer was a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist

These idiots never let reality stop their stupid racist Democrat messaging. Just a little white spray paint and VOILA! they are creating what they want, a "WHITE SUPREMACIST MASS SHOOTER".

I’d think his NAZI tattoos would settle the question. I guess not.

Attack? I merely quoted your source back to you.

That you didn't recognize your own source isn't an attack by me. Its a failure by you. ANd a demonstration that you don't research, that you don't think, that you'll ignore your own source.

"Bradley Edwards, a lawyer who represented Jefferey Epstein’s victims, stated in court documents that Trump had barred Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago estate “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.”

Neither Trump nor Mar-A-Lago have confirmed that Epstein had been banned from the club."

All you had to do was read the first two sentences of your own source, and you'd have avoided your hapless blunder. But you couldn't be bothered.

Instead.....when I quoted your source to you.....you demanded to know my source. I'm embarrassed for you.
Thanks for your concern. Bozo.

Sounds like a leftist

I know that is the disinformation. But the actual Nazi’s, not the ones in your imagination. Those actual Nazi’s endorse Trump.

While it is true the KKK was started under Democrats. It is also true that today they endorse and support Republicans.

So what is worse? Having the support of racists fifty years ago? Or today?

I know that is the disinformation. But the actual Nazi’s, not the ones in your imagination. Those actual Nazi’s endorse Trump.

While it is true the KKK was started under Democrats. It is also true that today they endorse and support Republicans.

So what is worse? Having the support of racists fifty years ago? Or today?

Almost all of the slave states are red as heart's blood today.

Not before I read the article, dumbass.

And he’s not a white supremacist either. Stop being a useful idiot and try thinking for yourself for a change.
impossible-impossibru.gif

Attack? I merely quoted your source back to you.

That you didn't recognize your own source isn't an attack by me. Its a failure by you. ANd a demonstration that you don't research, that you don't think, that you'll ignore your own source.

"Bradley Edwards, a lawyer who represented Jefferey Epstein’s victims, stated in court documents that Trump had barred Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago estate “because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club.”

Neither Trump nor Mar-A-Lago have confirmed that Epstein had been banned from the club."

All you had to do was read the first two sentences of your own source, and you'd have avoided your hapless blunder. But you couldn't be bothered.

Instead.....when I quoted your source to you.....you demanded to know my source. I'm embarrassed for you.
His lawyer said that in court. Do you have some kind of proof it was erroneous, faggot?

His lawyer said that in court. Do you have some kind of proof it was erroneous, faggot?
"His" lawyer? Oh, sweetie....you didn't even ready the 2 sentences I posted, did you? Let alone the actual article. 2 whole sentences was just too much for you.

What evidence did Brad offer to back the claim? Neither Mar-a-lago nor Trump have confirmed any of it.

Time to make up a new conspiracy, Duke.

"His" lawyer? Oh, sweetie....you didn't even ready the 2 sentences I posted, did you? Let alone the actual article. 2 whole sentences was just too much for you.

What evidence did Brad offer to back the claim? Neither Mar-a-lago nor Trump have confirmed any of it.

Time to make up a new conspiracy, Duke.
Was it taken as truth in the court, or no?

You're in the deep end of the pool now, I hope you can swim proper, it will make things all the moar fun. :D

I tell ya wut..I've known how to "ready" since I was 5. I have scored in the top 2% of reading and vocabulary in the US.

Prove the government wrong, oh ye with inflated ego! :D

Last edited:
Hispanics are white now.
Who knew?
Apparently some young hispanic males are so desperate to belong they join up with white supremacist INCELS. NOtice the article was written over a year ago.

Was it taken as truth in the court, or no?

It was a claim made in court. Backed by nothing.

Was there any evidence presented to back the claim? Yes or no?

We both know the answer. Time for some new batshit conspiracy, Duke. Maybe blame Ray Epps again.

It was a claim made in court. Backed by nothing.

Was there any evidence presented to back the claim? Yes or no?

We both know the answer. Time for some new batshit conspiracy, Duke. Maybe blame Ray Epps again.
Was it disputed in that court, fucktard?

As for Trump banning Epstein, that absolutely happened.

"Another club member explained that Trump “kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member. The way this person described it, such an act could irreparably harm the Trump brand, leaving Donald no choice but to remove Epstein,” said Sarah Blaskey, a Miami Herald investigative reporter who co-wrote the book with Miami Herald journalists Nicholas Nehamas and Jay Weaver and Caitlin Ostroff of the Wall Street Journal. "

Eat shit, you stupid fucktard. You FAAFO.

Last edited:
Was any evidence presented to prove the claim true?

Of course not.

Which is exactly my point. Somebody said something in court, backed by nothing.
Why yes!
"Another club member explained that Trump “kicked Epstein out after Epstein harassed the daughter of a member. The way this person described it, such an act could irreparably harm the Trump brand, leaving Donald no choice but to remove Epstein,” said Sarah Blaskey, a Miami Herald investigative reporter who co-wrote the book with Miami Herald journalists Nicholas Nehamas and Jay Weaver and Caitlin Ostroff of the Wall Street Journal. "

You're an uninformed ignorant idiot. Try again, fucknugget.

And I shall bitchsmack you with the truth once more if you are wrong again, I thrive on things like that. :D

Forum List

Back