Texas mall shooting updates: 9 dead, including alleged gunman, 7 hospitalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
/----/ democRATs reacting to latest mass shooting.
iu

iu

iu
Yep. Those three villainous criminals shame good people on the Make America Great Again side and beam grins ear to ear when a christian state gets sacked by one of their invitee spoilers. They turned DC into an orgy of taking away human rights of speech and monetary insider trading wealth for themselves while lying they are helping the common people from other countries kill our youth with 100,000 fentanyl deaths per annum due to the Democrat open borders in four victim states while they open doors for the depraved, the corrupt, offshore bank accounts, and stalkers for their fun revenge parties against their adversaries in Congress who work for prosperity and peace. They're sneaky, sneaky, sneaky, and they project their each and every depravity against honest men and women in Congress who are representing wise and conservative Americans. Down with sociocommunism! Down with crime! And down with winning elections with a shameful, lying press hatemongers who get Soros kickbacks for lying and hating on innocent people.

Let's not discount the brain damage done by all her clot shots & boosters too.
She wasn't bright or sane before injecting herself with poison

Absolutely no doubt about that. I knew those shots were horrid for people with auto-immune. As soon as I heard my young, healthy colleagues trot out the line "It means your immune system is working!" when they got sicker than dogs after the shots I thought--oh man. Did I dodge major bullets here.

We should really do something about all the shootings we have in this nation. Other nations don't have these issues.
We cannot. The diversity and agitation promoted by the elite shills has caused wedges. Huge ones. It has caused many people to have psyche issues. A nation where the agendas pushed unity in real ways even if a little slower would be a stronger one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back