Texas Open-Carry, Boys and their Deadly Toys.

What is the topic of your OP and why can't you stick to it?
The threads go where they go. Don't bitch when you just joined in. And, what's a gun for? Is it for making jam? Building furniture? Killing things maybe?
I was with this thread from the start, skid mark.
20 pages ago, dumbass.
Only 11 by my count.

Dumbass.
Get a life.
23,000 posts and rising and you tell me to get a life?
laughing-019.gif

You kill an animal to eat it.....so the guns purpose is to save the life of the user...or sustain it.....unless you are attacked by a bear...then you save your life with the gun....
The purpose of a car is not to sustain your life by getting you to the store, it's to allow you to get anywhere you want to go much faster carrying much more than you could otherwise. That's why is was invented. The purpose of a gun is to kill things, with far less effort, much faster and from far greater distances than you could otherwise. A claw hammer is for hitting nails, a baseball bat for hitting balls, and a gun is for killing something. Now you know.

That is what a gun does....not what the purpose of a gun is....the purpose of a hammer is to build things, it does that by hitting nails and prying things up.....

the purpose of a gun is to save or preserve the life of the user, and by extension people the user wants to protect....it does this by propelling a bullet....and in most cases of civilian defense it doesn't even have to be fired to achieve that purpose......
What's a bullet-proof vest for? What's a bullet for?

A bullet proof vest is also made to protect the life of the user...

A bullet is made to be fired from a gun....it's purpose, like that of the gun is to save the life of the owner/user....
LOL. Well, that was fun but I'm bored now. I guess, for you, the purpose of a sock is to hide your foot from people who might want pictures of it...

Translated from Lefty "New Speak":

"Uh......I am tired of being shown to be wrong...it is one thing to fool people into thinking I am right, but when people see I am wrong and I can't hide it....I have to avoid that like I avoid the truth and reality"

What is a gun for?
The threads go where they go. Don't bitch when you just joined in. And, what's a gun for? Is it for making jam? Building furniture? Killing things maybe?

Again...the purpose of a gun is to save or preserve the life of the user.....

Oh...and a hammer, the purpose of which is to build things, and it does this by hitting things and prying them up, can also by used to kill things....but it's purpose and why it was created is to build things...
See this, not self defense. He's going to war, and what happens in war?
640px-Jacob_de_Gheyn_-_Wapenhandelinge_4.jpg

In war a soldier uses a gun to keep his country or fellow soldiers alive...which is the purpose of a gun...to save the life of the user and those the user protects.....
We only hand out weapons to soldiers for one reason, the only reason they were invented. If they happen to use it to open walnuts, terrific, but that doesn't change why it was invented or why they were issued it.

20 pages ago, dumbass.
Only 11 by my count.

Dumbass.
Get a life.
laughing-019.gif
Yep.

Oh...and a hammer, the purpose of which is to build things, and it does this by hitting things and prying them up, can also by used to kill things....but it's purpose and why it was created is to build things...

In war a soldier uses a gun to keep his country or fellow soldiers alive...which is the purpose of a gun...to save the life of the user and those the user protects.....
We only hand out weapons to soldiers for one reason, the only reason they were invented. If they happen to use it to open walnuts, terrific, but that doesn't change why it was invented or why they were issued it.

I am glad we agree...guns were created to save the life of the user, be he civilian or soldier......thanks for playing....

You kill an animal to eat it.....so the guns purpose is to save the life of the user...or sustain it.....unless you are attacked by a bear...then you save your life with the gun....
The purpose of a car is not to sustain your life by getting you to the store, it's to allow you to get anywhere you want to go much faster carrying much more than you could otherwise. That's why is was invented. The purpose of a gun is to kill things, with far less effort, much faster and from far greater distances than you could otherwise. A claw hammer is for hitting nails, a baseball bat for hitting balls, and a gun is for killing something. Now you know.

That is what a gun does....not what the purpose of a gun is....the purpose of a hammer is to build things, it does that by hitting nails and prying things up.....

the purpose of a gun is to save or preserve the life of the user, and by extension people the user wants to protect....it does this by propelling a bullet....and in most cases of civilian defense it doesn't even have to be fired to achieve that purpose......
You're an idiot setting up hoops to jump through. Not happening, even when you taunt which will be your next move.
If you can't be honest boys, don't bother.
Don't bother starting these threads of you can't discuss the topic honestly.

See? I can do that too.

A bullet is made to be fired from a gun....it's purpose, like that of the gun is to save the life of the owner/user....
LOL. Well, that was fun but I'm bored now. I guess, for you, the purpose of a sock is to hide your foot from people who might want pictures of it...

"Uh......I am tired of being shown to be wrong...it is one thing to fool people into thinking I am right, but when people see I am wrong and I can't hide it....I have to avoid that like I avoid the truth and reality"
You had already been added to the list of insane little liars here. You need say no more.

20 pages ago, dumbass.
Only 11 by my count.

Dumbass.
Get a life.
laughing-019.gif
Yep.
That makes you a jackass. Being a Leftist, you don't have a job and aren't raising a family. Since you don't have a life, you spend more time on this forum than anyone who has a life possibly can, proving not only that you are the one lacking a life, but also that you are a rank....

me-074.gif

You had already been added to the list of insane little liars here. You need say no more.

You had already been added to the list of insane little liars here. You need say no more

Translation from Lefty "New Speak":

"You won the arguments...so you are a meany, poopy pants......and I am leaving"

About what I expect from a lefty controlled by anger, jealousy, and all the other negative human emotions.....

You had already been added to the list of insane little liars here. You need say no more

Translation from Lefty "New Speak":

"You won the arguments...so you are a meany, poopy pants......and I am leaving"

About what I expect from a lefty controlled by anger, jealousy, and all the other negative human emotions.....
Actually I'm nothing more than tired and bored of your lies. It's also not rocket science.

SOME of us can think and type 10x as fast as others and some of us have a net-biz, requiring that we sit in front of a computer for 60 hours per week .:) So some of us are obviously able to post here 100x as much as others "think" is possible for a working man.

The 2nd Amendment has but one purpose and that's to prevent tyranny by ensuring the government does not have all the guns. Since you are at war with that prime purpose, no other discussion is worth being had. Since you can't refute the 2nd Amendment you are engaging in tripe silliness, discussions irrelevant to your own OP.
What is a gun for?

Hey...is he smoking a cigarette?

The bastard...

That is dangerous stuff...

What is a gun for?

The bastard...

He's cannon fodder, the gun is a dead giveaway, so that's the least of his worries. And he would have been a pipe man.

The bastard...

He's cannon fodder, the gun is a dead giveaway, so that's the least of his worries. And he would have been a pipe man.

With the wavy line in the picture, it looks like he is smoking.

Weighing the scales, how many people die from second hand gun fire versus second hand smoke? This isn't a rhetorical question...I have no idea what the answer is.

SOME of us can think and type 10x as fast as others and some of us have a net-biz, requiring that we sit in front of a computer for 60 hours per week .:) So some of us are obviously able to post here 100x as much as others "think" is possible for a working man.
B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

You Leftwats are living subsidized by us workers and you have no life so you spend all your time here. Face it, losers.

Paint,
be careful what you post to these people. The, "...from my cold, dead, hands!" peace loving, responsible gun owners are likely to mistake you for a commie and blow you away.....

Paint,
be careful what you post to these people. The, "...from my cold, dead, hands!" peace loving, responsible gun owners are likely to mistake you for a commie and blow you away.....

You watch too many Hollywood movies.

They might TP his House...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back