Texas Open-Carry, Boys and their Deadly Toys.

Hey 2a, what's this for, self defense?
BaseballBat-TLaD.png

It can be, but it's first purpose is for a sport.....

A guns first purpose is to save the life of the user...it can also be used for sport....I find shooting can be very Zen.......so they can be used for meditation as well...
Yep, you can't be helped. To deny what a gun is for is stupidity that even I can't help.

While you believe you are doing so, you aren't. For starters, you can't even state what a gun is for? You didn't take one with you into the woods because you were afraid the deer would attack. You took a gun so you could kill one.

You mean the other guy...he was the hunter.....and do you have to eat to survive......? So the gun sustained life.....right?
It did once, but doesn't now. Very few live that way, so very few need guns.
Cats still hunt even though their food dish is full. Having food and grocery stores doesn't change the fact that humans too are hunters, nor does it in any rational sense deprive them of the right to hunt as their ancestors did.
Tell us, what's a hunting rifle for, maybe killing animals by chance? Yes or no? 2a is unclear on that.
The 2nd Amendment has but one purpose and that's to prevent tyranny by ensuring the government does not have all the guns. Since you are at war with that prime purpose, no other discussion is worth being had. Since you can't refute the 2nd Amendment you are engaging in tripe silliness, discussions irrelevant to your own OP.
What is a gun for?

You mean the other guy...he was the hunter.....and do you have to eat to survive......? So the gun sustained life.....right?
Cats still hunt even though their food dish is full. Having food and grocery stores doesn't change the fact that humans too are hunters, nor does it in any rational sense deprive them of the right to hunt as their ancestors did.
Tell us, what's a hunting rifle for, maybe killing animals by chance? Yes or no? 2a is unclear on that.

You kill an animal to eat it.....so the guns purpose is to save the life of the user...or sustain it.....unless you are attacked by a bear...then you save your life with the gun....
The purpose of a car is not to sustain your life by getting you to the store, it's to allow you to get anywhere you want to go much faster carrying much more than you could otherwise. That's why is was invented. The purpose of a gun is to kill things, with far less effort, much faster and from far greater distances than you could otherwise. A claw hammer is for hitting nails, a baseball bat for hitting balls, and a gun is for killing something. Now you know.

That is what a gun does....not what the purpose of a gun is....the purpose of a hammer is to build things, it does that by hitting nails and prying things up.....

the purpose of a gun is to save or preserve the life of the user, and by extension people the user wants to protect....it does this by propelling a bullet....and in most cases of civilian defense it doesn't even have to be fired to achieve that purpose......

The 2nd Amendment has but one purpose and that's to prevent tyranny by ensuring the government does not have all the guns. Since you are at war with that prime purpose, no other discussion is worth being had. Since you can't refute the 2nd Amendment you are engaging in tripe silliness, discussions irrelevant to your own OP.
What is a gun for?
What is the topic of your OP and why can't you stick to it?

BaseballBat-TLaD.png

A guns first purpose is to save the life of the user...it can also be used for sport....I find shooting can be very Zen.......so they can be used for meditation as well...
Yep, you can't be helped. To deny what a gun is for is stupidity that even I can't help.

Translation from Lefty "New Speak": Damn it.....I just can't make a convincing argument against the truth and reality of what he says...so I will do as all lefties do when confronted by the truth and reality....I will deny it and call the guy winning the argument stupid......"

What is a gun for?
The threads go where they go. Don't bitch when you just joined in. And, what's a gun for? Is it for making jam? Building furniture? Killing things maybe?

BaseballBat-TLaD.png

Translation from Lefty "New Speak": Damn it.....I just can't make a convincing argument against the truth and reality of what he says...so I will do as all lefties do when confronted by the truth and reality....I will deny it and call the guy winning the argument stupid......"
Well not being able to say what a gun is for is rather stupid, since they have but one purpose.

What is a gun for?
The threads go where they go. Don't bitch when you just joined in. And, what's a gun for? Is it for making jam? Building furniture? Killing things maybe?
I was with this thread from the start, skid mark.

What is a gun for?

Again...the purpose of a gun is to save or preserve the life of the user.....

Oh...and a hammer, the purpose of which is to build things, and it does this by hitting things and prying them up, can also by used to kill things....but it's purpose and why it was created is to build things...

You kill an animal to eat it.....so the guns purpose is to save the life of the user...or sustain it.....unless you are attacked by a bear...then you save your life with the gun....
The purpose of a car is not to sustain your life by getting you to the store, it's to allow you to get anywhere you want to go much faster carrying much more than you could otherwise. That's why is was invented. The purpose of a gun is to kill things, with far less effort, much faster and from far greater distances than you could otherwise. A claw hammer is for hitting nails, a baseball bat for hitting balls, and a gun is for killing something. Now you know.

That is what a gun does....not what the purpose of a gun is....the purpose of a hammer is to build things, it does that by hitting nails and prying things up.....

the purpose of a gun is to save or preserve the life of the user, and by extension people the user wants to protect....it does this by propelling a bullet....and in most cases of civilian defense it doesn't even have to be fired to achieve that purpose......
What's a bullet-proof vest for? What's a bullet for?

What is a gun for?
20 pages ago, dumbass.

BaseballBat-TLaD.png

Well not being able to say what a gun is for is rather stupid, since they have but one purpose.

Again...translating from Lefty "New Speak":

"Wow....I am still wrong and no matter how I try to confuse the issue the truth and reality keep showing everyone I am not only wrong...but dumb for trying to deny the truth and reality...so I have to say what he says is stupid...since I don't have anything else"

You're an idiot setting up hoops to jump through. Not happening, even when you taunt which will be your next move.

A bullet proof vest is also made to protect the life of the user...

A bullet is made to be fired from a gun....it's purpose, like that of the gun is to save the life of the owner/user....

What is a gun for?
20 pages ago, dumbass.
Only 11 by my count.

Dumbass.

What is a gun for?

Oh...and a hammer, the purpose of which is to build things, and it does this by hitting things and prying them up, can also by used to kill things....but it's purpose and why it was created is to build things...
See this, not self defense. He's going to war, and what happens in war?
640px-Jacob_de_Gheyn_-_Wapenhandelinge_4.jpg

A bullet proof vest is also made to protect the life of the user...

A bullet is made to be fired from a gun....it's purpose, like that of the gun is to save the life of the owner/user....
LOL. Well, that was fun but I'm bored now. I guess, for you, the purpose of a sock is to hide your foot from people who might want pictures of it...

What is a gun for?
20 pages ago, dumbass.
Only 11 by my count.

Dumbass.
Get a life.

What is a gun for?

See this, not self defense. He's going to war, and what happens in war?
640px-Jacob_de_Gheyn_-_Wapenhandelinge_4.jpg

In war a soldier uses a gun to keep his country or fellow soldiers alive...which is the purpose of a gun...to save the life of the user and those the user protects.....

You're an idiot setting up hoops to jump through. Not happening, even when you taunt which will be your next move.
If you can't be honest boys, don't bother.

Forum List

Back