Texas Open-Carry, Boys and their Deadly Toys.

Baltimore has all the laws you want..
Not even close, it still has guns right?

And you say your gun control laws, background checks, universal and otherwise, magazine limits, and waiting periods will stop gun crime...that is what you guys have told us....and you are wrong........
If anyone told you that would stop gun crime, they were wrong. It can help but the only way to stop, mostly, gun crime is to ban guns.
^^^ Biggest lie told in two centuries.

And you say your gun control laws, background checks, universal and otherwise, magazine limits, and waiting periods will stop gun crime...that is what you guys have told us....and you are wrong........
If anyone told you that would stop gun crime, they were wrong. It can help but the only way to stop, mostly, gun crime is to ban guns.

No...banning guns leads to more violence, especially in America......

EAch year Americans use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives on average 2 million times a year.....

Gun murders in 2013, 8,454 according to FBI table 8

Gun accidental death in 2013 according to CDC table 10.....505

vs. 2 million self defense uses of guns.....

The NRA owns Congress. Little else matters.

No. The American people have seen the need for guns despite the money and propaganda saturation against guns and the NRA...and you hate that....all you gun grabbers hate that fact....
I hate the damage done in America because of the American love for deadly toys. Eerything follows from that.
I think you hate yourself but are too chickenshit to take the big step.

That's what I gather from your inane rantings.
I have no problems with suicide, when they time is right, and it isn't yet. For others, including the 20K who kill themselves with handguns each year here, that also tends to be true, it wasn't their time.
They make the ultimate personal decision to end their own lives, but YOU decide whether it was their time or not?

What an insufferable ass you are.
Most suicide is unnecessary. That also isn't rocket science. And do I know better, you bet your ass I do.

The purpose of a gun is to save the life of the one using it....and in America, in 54% of self defense encounters they never fire a shot.......
Utter nonsense. Gun nut dogma. TY.

No gun was ever invented for self-defense, not a one.
Every gun is made for self defense...every single one.....
A profound lie, and a stupid one at that. Don't bother.

When a lefty says you are lying....translation: You are telling the truth or pointing out reality and they can't handle it......
I can't help the fact that you can't grasp what a gun is for because you love them and wouldn't want to see them taken away. You have already shown that you can't tell an apple from an orange.

And you are losing your argument for suicide and gun reduction and have gotten pissy.......and as a lefty you refuse to recognize the truth and the reality that the purpose of any gun is to save the life of the user......

Not at all. It works very well, in countries that do so. 2a likes Japan. Try that, for starters.

Utter nonsense. Gun nut dogma. TY.

No gun was ever invented for self-defense, not a one.

When a lefty says you are lying....translation: You are telling the truth or pointing out reality and they can't handle it......
I can't help the fact that you can't grasp what a gun is for because you love them and wouldn't want to see them taken away. You have already shown that you can't tell an apple from an orange.

And you are losing your argument for suicide and gun reduction and have gotten pissy.......and as a lefty you refuse to recognize the truth and the reality that the purpose of any gun is to save the life of the user......
Repeating you tripe doesn't make in more valid, so don't bother.

EAch year Americans use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives on average 2 million times a year.....

Your defense number is utter garbage. Gun Nut Dogma.

Repeating the truth and pointing out reality to a nutty lefty is always valid and always fun.....

Repeating the truth and pointing out reality to a nutty lefty is always valid and always fun.....
While you believe you are doing so, you aren't. For starters, you can't even state what a gun is for? You didn't take one with you into the woods because you were afraid the deer would attack. You took a gun so you could kill one.

Not at all. It works very well, in countries that do so. 2a likes Japan. Try that, for starters.
Japan has gun deaths and homicides though the use of guns....

Still the moron I see.

No...it is actual research by both public and private researchers, many of them anti gun, done over 40 years....16 studies I can link to plus another 3 or 4 I can't access....not to mention all the research on concealed carry, 29 studies, that show carrying guns lowers the crime rate....a ratio of 18 studies that show they reduce the crime rate to 10 studies that show no change and 1 anti gun study that show they increase the crime rate....

While you believe you are doing so, you aren't. For starters, you can't even state what a gun is for? You didn't take one with you into the woods because you were afraid the deer would attack. You took a gun so you could kill one.

You mean the other guy...he was the hunter.....and do you have to eat to survive......? So the gun sustained life.....right?

No...it is actual research by both public and private researchers, many of them anti gun, done over 40 years....16 studies I can link to plus another 3 or 4 I can't access....not to mention all the research on concealed carry, 29 studies, that show carrying guns lowers the crime rate....a ratio of 18 studies that show they reduce the crime rate to 10 studies that show no change and 1 anti gun study that show they increase the crime rate....
When you can post actual numbers, do so. That won't matter a damn since the point, currently, is to ban all guns, period, but knock yourself out.

I care about gun deaths, gun suicides, not crime. If i wanted to fix that I'd lock up all males under 35. That would solve most crime in a heartbeat.

You mean the other guy...he was the hunter.....and do you have to eat to survive......? So the gun sustained life.....right?
It did once, but doesn't now. Very few live that way, so very few need guns.

Still the moron I see.

Yes....and as to gun control laws....France has stricter gun control than we do....they don't even have gun stores for civilians in general......the whole country is a gun control paradise that has all the laws the anti gunners here want and say will stop gun crime....

And 3 terrorists, 2 on government terrorist watch lists and one a convicted felon easily got fully automatic rifles, hand grenades, pistols and a rocket propelled grenade launcher by crossing an international border, 2 times, into another country with strict gun control laws and bought all those items...easily........

And they still have the balls to say gun control works...

The only gun control that works is catching and putting in jail criminals who use or possess guns....that is the only way to stop gun crime....

But a gun ,when used in hunting sustains life.....which is the purpose of a gun...to save the life of the user....

But a gun ,when used in hunting sustains life.....which is the purpose of a gun...to save the life of the user....
No, it's to kill the animal. The fact that you can eat it comes later. Guns are weapons, they will never be anything else.

Still the moron I see.

Yes....and as to gun control laws....France has stricter gun control than we do....they don't even have gun stores for civilians in general......the whole country is a gun control paradise that has all the laws the anti gunners here want and say will stop gun crime....

And 3 terrorists, 2 on government terrorist watch lists and one a convicted felon easily got fully automatic rifles, hand grenades, pistols and a rocket propelled grenade launcher by crossing an international border, 2 times, into another country with strict gun control laws and bought all those items...easily........

The only gun control that works is catching and putting in jail criminals who use or possess guns....that is the only way to stop gun crime....
Well, anyone with two brain-cells to rub together knows that gun control does not work, unless you are talking about 1k rounds a week at the local range.....

When you can post actual numbers, do so. That won't matter a damn since the point, currently, is to ban all guns, period, but knock yourself out.

I care about gun deaths, gun suicides, not crime. If i wanted to fix that I'd lock up all males under 35. That would solve most crime in a heartbeat.

I love posting these numbers...

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)
DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)
Kleck...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

-------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

That's only because it's true.

Works like this:
international.jpg

Forum List

Back