Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

This petition begins a discussion, del. It would be worth it to have it in my opinion. That doesn't mean I'm completely sold on the idea. Quit being a cock smoker for a moment, think you can do that for us? If you don't want to discuss the topic and just talk smack.. go start a thread for that purpose.

I'll even drop in when I need a dose of your douchebaggery.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Best thing Texas could do is secede.
2. Unless it causes a war.
3. Lets don't have a war over it.
4. The war will start without, not within.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you have to be from Texas to sign the petition? I'll sign it.

it only requires a room temperature iq.

go for it
Would that "room temperature I.Q." be in Celsius or Fahrenheit? Now that the majority has spoken and You got what You want it`s no wonder that the rest want to go their own way.
Perhaps Gerald R. Crabtree from Stanford was right when he says that the majority is getting dumber:
http://bmi205.stanford.edu/_media/crabtree-2.pdf

I don`t think Texas needs to separate to reverse the trend. All it would take is to let the population segment that did vote in Obama for a second term do whatever it is they want to do, stand back and let them self destruct.
1.) A nation wide police strike which might happen soon in (left wing & bankrupt) Greece would wipe out most of the ethnic groups in the districts that put Obama over the top.
lariots.jpg

la-cienega-and-pico-burning1.jpg

It might just come to that sooner than later, depending how much longer the can for the root cause for the "fiscal cliff" can be kicked down the road. Most left wing countries in Europe have now arrived at the end of their road.

2.) Not putting up a fight in the "war against women" would take care of the others, only slower. But eventually they would abort and "gay marriage" themselves right out of existence when the population pyramid gets to be as upside down as in all the other gay and abortion "rights" countries that can`t afford the social programs any longer that they were accustomed to.
The problem with the age old process of natural selection is that we made it far too easy for those who fucked up their own nest to seek refuge in other regions that are thriving and start voting there again.

Last edited:
If you tea party shitheads thought you were in shock last Tuesday,you aint seen nothing yet. Try to fight on two fronts this time. Plenty of us Dems in your backyard. Looking in front of you and behind you should be fun.

Sorry bout that,

1. Best thing Texas could do is secede.
2. Unless it causes a war.
3. Lets don't have a war over it.
4. The war will start without, not within.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I agree. It may be what AZ needs as well. But a war? I don't want that to happen and it shouldn't.

LOL if Texas dropped out of the union right now they would have to fight Mexico off by themselves.

And of course the rest of America would have to have a strong enforced border between us and Texas.
A long form birth certificate would be needed to enter the US from Texas.

Yea, like Texas couldn't kick mexico's ass...sure. Why would you need a long form birth certificate for anything, osama proved that you don't even need one to buy the presidency.

Well, the bizarros are all coming out, just like bringing a boil to a head then being lanced.

By the end of next summer, the batzhit crasies will be in their own party.

Lots of Obama counties to deal with. And even with in Counties that went for romney,lots of Obama votes

2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

Same with Texas

You'd lose. With a name like Zarius, I think its safe to assume you're a black man as well. You probably can't shoot for shit, think you are superior to all whites physically, but you'd learn quickly how many of those "honkeys" are militarily trained or take MMA. Here in AZ, seems almost all young males, particularly white ones are into it, so picking a physical fight is going to be a gamble with your life. If it ever boiled sown to it, I'm not going to help you.. I'm with those on the side of liberty.

I wonder how long it will be before the people who signed the petition get put on a terrorist watch list or the president's kill list.

Lots of Obama counties to deal with. And even with in Counties that went for romney,lots of Obama votes

Same with Texas

You'd lose. With a name like Zarius, I think its safe to assume you're a black man as well. You probably can't shoot for shit, think you are superior to all whites physically, but you'd learn quickly how many of those "honkeys" are militarily trained or take MMA. Here in AZ, seems almost all young males, particularly white ones are into it, so picking a physical fight is going to be a gamble with your life. If it ever boiled sown to it, I'm not going to help you.. I'm with those on the side of liberty.

You think blacks cant shoot? We can. You do have more weapons. But, hell one fat out of shape guy with 1000 guns ain't shit. Go for it. Why do you guys continue with the threats.

Plus it wont be just Blacks. Plenty of white guys in the south hate conservatives.

Same with Texas

You think blacks cant shoot? We can. You do have more weapons. But, hell one fat out of shape guy with 1000 guns ain't shit. Go for it. Why do you guys continue with the threats.

Plus it wont be just Blacks. Plenty of white guys in the south hate conservatives.
I am black as well, sorry I didn't make that clearer. Think? I know the vast majority of us have zip firearm training and would most likely shoot ourselves in the ass before we hit the target. Do you really dispute this? There won't be enough white liberals to help, most of them would just hop in the back of the truck of gun totin conservatives without a fuss and switch sides. The fake liberal unity is all in your head, your politics are all about division, you have a coalition of fake allies, that when push comes to shove, you'll do the other side a favor and cannibalize each other in the urban areas for them. Like I said, YOU.. YES.. YOU WOULD LOSE. And you are a traitor to your nation for supporting UN international gun grab laws, the NDAA, and a host of other violations to the constitution.

Forum List

Back