Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

One thing you forget is that nestled in the womb of Southern California is 1/3 of the entire GDP of the United States. Don't be so quick to judge.

Know what'd be killer? Special forces demo teams setting off tactical charges along the plates that knocked that womb into the Pacific.

Woo, kill off tens of millions of people AND most of what makes you the most powerful country in the world in one go!

Sounds very tactical.

All that GDP wouldn't be doing the US any good if California secedes. Better to see it in the bottom of the ocean than in the hands of the enemies.

You know Texas wouldn't take such an earth shattering assault sitting down. THAT is when the fun stuff starts.

The losers are down to this.

they did the same thing last time.

it's pretty funny, imo.

because if texas left the union, it would mean we wouldn't have to change the flag when puerto rico becomes a state.

win/win

Wouldn't be a fair trade, but it would be a just one. You'd get 3500 square miles of leaches, just the kind of people you leftist like. Welfare on that island has been intergenerational for a long, long time. There are some good people but they are in the minority.

The losers are down to this.

it's pretty funny, imo.

because if texas left the union, it would mean we wouldn't have to change the flag when puerto rico becomes a state.

win/win

Wouldn't be a fair trade, but it would be a just one. You'd get 3500 square miles of leaches, just the kind of people you leftist like. Welfare on that island has been intergenerational for a long, long time. There are some good people but they are in the minority.

don't let the door hit your sorry ass on the way out, tex

I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

With 40% of us Texans voting for Obama, you gonna fucking kill all of us?

Is that a challenge?

Fuck no it's not a challenge. Are you a fucking psycho? Did Obama wining make killing your fellow neighbor that much more appealing to you?

Last edited:
With 40% of us Texans voting for Obama, you gonna fucking kill all of us?

Is that a challenge?

Fuck no it's not a challenge. Are you a fucking psycho? Did Obama wining make killing your fellow neighbor that much more appealing to you?

Progress has to start somewhere.

Gotta crawl before you can walk.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Is that a challenge?

0A8uY.jpg

I'll give you my address if you want to come kill me.

0A8uY.jpg

Cows aren't what got this country into the mess it's in today. I have nothing against you, sitting bull. I have nothing against anybody for that matter. I just want to see some bloodshed.

0A8uY.jpg

Cows aren't what got this country into the mess it's in today. I have nothing against you, sitting bull. I have nothing against anybody for that matter. I just want to see some bloodshed.

slit your wrists

slit your wrists

See? You can't stay away. I knew you loved me! :D

So all along. Wasn't out of any convictions or anything. You just wanted to see the shit hit the fan and watch people kill each other and maybe participate a little yourself(without, you know, being a lone fucking murderer), so you rooted for the side most likely to happen.

It all makes sense now.

Fucking psychopath.

it's pretty funny, imo.

win/win

Hey, what happened to the win/win? Do I sense a little attitude?

Hey, what happened to the win/win? Do I sense a little attitude?

do you know the difference between a texan and 200 lbs of shit?

me either

slit your wrists

So all along. Wasn't out of any convictions or anything. You just wanted to see the shit hit the fan and watch people kill each other and maybe participate a little yourself(without, you know, being a lone fucking murderer), so you rooted for the side most likely to happen.

It all makes sense now.

Fucking psychopath.

You sure draw a lot of assumptions based on a tongue in cheek post.

You've got it all wrong. Texas doesn't want to secede because Obama was reelected, Texas is determined to succeed despite the fact Obama was reelected.

As I said, this movement was started long before Obama was just a mere impure Kenyan thought.

In fact, I say Hawaii should be next.

No way. We need both oil and pineapples.

And Macadamia nuts...and those tasty miniature bananas.

Texas T? Not so much...we send it to China anyways.

I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

I suppose those that oppose would have to sell out to those that are coming into the state.

The US would have to remove all its military and government stuff and re-secure the border so Texans cannot get back in.

Oh, and charge Texas import taxes.

Just think of how it would improve the US trade balance, exporting all those firearms to the new nation.

It all makes sense now.

Fucking psychopath.

You sure draw a lot of assumptions based on a tongue in cheek post.

It was to you other post. I quoted the wrong one.

If they secede I will be transferring there.

it's pretty funny, imo.

win/win

I question your eagerness for Texas to leave. In fact, I think Obama and company might respond with something like this.

View attachment 22409

i question your ability to think

have a pleasant evening

Libtards always question the ability to think of those that dare disagree with them.

Forum List

Back