🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas sends 5 buses in 1 day to nyc

How Is Surada disagreeing with my post? The Dems are in favor of placing a tax burden on lower-middle class earners, like a secretary, to pay off some of the loans of a six-figure accountant or engineer.
$10,000 is "paying off"?

Where?
Community college, or one semester at Trump U.

Tell Biden to do that, then. Or just close the border again.

I did. I also told Trump to do that. Truth is. They'd rather fight than solve the problem. You could get rid of 90% of illegals in 12 months as they will self deport.

I did. I also told Trump to do that. Truth is. They'd rather fight than solve the problem. You could get rid of 90% of illegals in 12 months as they will self deport.
Because they cannot be hired, they will go back to their third world country with no indoor plumbing, no air conditioning and a tin roof?

Not likely. If they're going to be on welfare, it's much more cushy here than there.

The worst kind.

Why didn't the retard send them to Mexico?

Amarillo to Mexico is 800 miles.
Brownsville to DC is 1700 miles.
Brownsville to NYC is 2000 miles.

Wasting taxpayer $$$, so the loser can get his cult riled up but nothing more.
Except waste, taxpayer $$$, it's what republicans do best.

That's only because...............he is.

Because Smokin' Something Stupid, they just spent sometimes days and weeks getting here, why would they willingly agree to be sent back? The people who are bussed have to sign a waiver before they can be sent down the road. Sending them to sanctuary cities like NYC that continually send the message to the world that if you're a migrant, you're safe here. Abbott is forcing these places to put their money where their big mouths are, and at the same time it gives Biden's crisis at the border more visibility.

illegal immigration was higher in 2019 than in 2017.

Every admin has turned a blind eye to the employers since the days of Reagan.

But you can't tell me it's not higher now because of Biden and Dimocrats.

Biden: Fact Check: Did Biden Tell Immigrants to Surge The Border? [Video]

And when Dimocrats sent this message out to the world.

Because Smokin' Something Stupid, they just spent sometimes days and weeks getting here, why would they willingly agree to be sent back?
WTF?
SO, NOW the Trump cult wants to coddle them?
How "humanitarian".
The people who are bussed have to sign a waiver before they can be sent down the road.
"Sign a waiver"?
To get sent back to their own country?

You OD 'ed on orange Kool-Aid
Sending them to sanctuary cities like NYC that continually send the message to the world that if you're a migrant, you're safe here.
Sending immigrants on buses from Texas to NYC, tells the world " just make it to Texas".
Abbotts giving free rides to DC and NYC.
Abbott is forcing these places to put their money where their big mouths are, and at the same time it gives Biden's crisis at the border more visibility.
Sure, by spending taxpayer $$$ of Texans sending them to NYC, instead of MEXICO?
Sends a "message" alright ......................."I voted for STUPID".

Why not?
They are only pissed off .................to a point?

Some are.
But to have them dumped by a state governor is akin to dumping their trash in another states landfill.
Is that some kind of "Merica FIRST" thing?

That's right and Abbott is whining but not doing a damned thing about but political stunts, like his daddy.

When given the choice, Abbott like his daddy, take the whiney route.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich claims in a new legal opinion that Republican Gov. Doug Ducey can declare the Grand Canyon State to be under “invasion” in order to begin deporting suspected illegal immigrants — but Ducey appears reluctant to do so.

High-profile former Trump administration officials are urging border states such as Texas to declare that they’re under “invasion” by illegal immigration and use state law enforcement to return to Mexico people suspected of illegally entering the US, Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution,” Cuccinnelli and Vought said.

Do it you whiney bitch.
You didn’t hold Obama an Biden accountable for redistributing immigrants into other states, not sure why you are so focused on Abbott aside from Political reasons.

You didn’t hold Obama an Biden accountable for redistributing immigrants into other states, not sure why you are so focused on Abbott aside from Political reasons.
Because those states had fair warning to accommodate them.
Abbott just dumped them on other states, with no warning or permission, when he could have just bussed them back to Mexico.
Abbott chose to grandstand, like his daddy.

Because those states had fair warning to accommodate them.
Abbott just dumped them on other states, with no warning or permission, when he could have just bussed them back to Mexico.
Abbott chose to grandstand, like his daddy.
Why isn’t Biden beefing up and enforcing immigration laws? Why aren’t you holding Biden accountable for turning them back to Mexico? Abbott is being up front that Texas can’t handle them. You accuse him of being political about it. Fine. I think it’s even more political of Democrat mayors to say they welcome immigrants and then shit themselves that they can’t handle such a large influx….. which, political or not, is the point Abbott is trying to prove.

Let's see how these political stunts help this far rightwing idiot come November.

What's the downside?

What is it you think should be done, and why shouldn't they be going to New York City when they choose to?
They chose to cross the border in Texas ... If the Federal Government doesn't care, Texas can help them get to New York.

I personally, would be offering more goodies and stuffed teddy bear if they chose to go to Washington DC.
The money the state could save removing the money pit, could pay for that.

Last edited:
Why isn’t Biden beefing up and enforcing immigration laws? Why aren’t you holding Biden accountable for turning them back to Mexico? Abbott is being up front that Texas can’t handle them. You accuse him of being political about it. Fine. I think it’s even more political of Democrat mayors to say they welcome immigrants and then shit themselves that they can’t handle such a large influx….. which, political or not, is the point Abbott is trying to prove.
Abbott said he was going to dispatch the National Guard to take care of it.

Of course that was 3 or 4 publicity stunts ago. I don't expect you to remember all of them but I am baffled about why you keep letting yourself get duped by him.

It’s fascinating that you think I’m affected by a high school dropout.
Your Democrats robbed you of an education.
Yet here you are responding....and you'll respond to this message as well.

So...tell me again how you have no interest in my labeling you (correctly I may add) a little bitch?

Yet here you are responding....and you'll respond to this message as well.

So...tell me again how you have no interest in my labeling you (correctly I may add) a little bitch?
Yawn…
I love pissing off hypocrites such as yourself.

Abbott said he was going to dispatch the National Guard to take care of it.

Of course that was 3 or 4 publicity stunts ago. I don't expect you to remember all of them but I am baffled about why you keep letting yourself get duped by him.
The biggest dupe is from Democrat city mayors who brag about being sanctuary cities yet shit themselves when they get overloaded with immigrants like Abbot does and like Abbot, don’t want them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back