🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas sends 5 buses in 1 day to nyc

you think these illegals are gonna make theirs way back to TX? why?
Close proximity to where they are from, jobs, climate more like what they are used to...

Any number of reasons. An all expense paid trip to NY or DC on Texican tokens? No downside to take a free ride up there.

Because immigration is supposed to be a federal issue and states cannot deport anyone out of the country
SO..................Typical of Trump and his cult "NOT my job".

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich claims in a new legal opinion that Republican Gov. Doug Ducey can declare the Grand Canyon State to be under “invasion” in order to begin deporting suspected illegal immigrants — but Ducey appears reluctant to do so.

High-profile former Trump administration officials are urging border states such as Texas to declare that they’re under “invasion” by illegal immigration and use state law enforcement to return to Mexico people suspected of illegally entering the US, Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution,” Cuccinnelli and Vought said.

SO, DO IT.

Is that why illegal immigration slowed down to a trickle under Trump and then skyrocketed under Biden? Because Biden's government turns a blind eye to employers?

illegal immigration was higher in 2019 than in 2017.

Every admin has turned a blind eye to the employers since the days of Reagan.

So, Abbott makes it worse?

Ciudad Juárez is a sanctuary city.
Reynosa is a sanctuary city.

Why is Abbott transporting them twice the distance to American cities?

Not me, isn't Abbott the governor of Texas?
Why is he relying on US government, and wasting Texas taxpayer $$$?
You throw out Ciudad Juarez and Reynosa as sanctuary cities. Last I checked, those cities are in Mexico which means Abbot would enforcing US (Federal) Immigration Policy. Can a US Governor do that?

Obama and Biden have had no problem disbursing immigrants across the country at taxpayer expense. It is laughable you and anti-GOP people would have an issue.

Close proximity to where they are from, jobs, climate more like what they are used to...

Any number of reasons. An all expense paid trip to NY or DC on Texican tokens? No downside to take a free ride up there.
i can certainly understand why they would flee NY and DC, those demafasict run cities are not much different from where they left

SO..................Typical of Trump and his cult "NOT my job".

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich claims in a new legal opinion that Republican Gov. Doug Ducey can declare the Grand Canyon State to be under “invasion” in order to begin deporting suspected illegal immigrants — but Ducey appears reluctant to do so.

High-profile former Trump administration officials are urging border states such as Texas to declare that they’re under “invasion” by illegal immigration and use state law enforcement to return to Mexico people suspected of illegally entering the US, Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution,” Cuccinnelli and Vought said.

SO, DO IT.
Hey I agree. My legal opinion after a careful reading of the Constitution is that the federal government has plenary power over naturalization only. Not immigration. States should be able to deport who they want. My opinion and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee. The federal government doesn't see it that way.

What happens if a state just stops obeying federal law and starts deportation flights and federal authorities step in to have a firefight to stop state action? The two clash with live fire. There's a word for that, I'm sure you can think of it.

You throw out Ciudad Juarez and Reynosa as sanctuary cities.
LOL.
Last I checked, those cities are in Mexico
No shit.
which means Abbot would enforcing US (Federal) Immigration Policy. Can a US Governor do that?
Evidently.

Obama and Biden have had no problem disbursing immigrants across the country at taxpayer expense.
I do.
Even more taxpayer expense is owners of companies, applying for tax cuts for hiring them
It is laughable you and anti-GOP people would have an issue.
SO, the corporate chicken farmer or meat processor, are democrats?
Trump would have them jailed in a heartbeat.

Hey I agree. My legal opinion after a careful reading of the Constitution is that the federal government has plenary power over naturalization only. Not immigration. States should be able to deport who they want. My opinion and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee. The federal government doesn't see it that way.

What happens if a state just stops obeying federal law and starts deportation flights and federal authorities step in to have a firefight to stop state action? The two clash with live fire. There's a word for that, I'm sure you can think of it.
NOT the argument Cuccinnelli and Vought made.

Known as the guarantee clause, Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Therefore, governors, attorneys general, and state legislatures must take emergency measures–beyond the scope of what has been attempted to this point–to follow through on the primary function of government: protecting its citizens.

The Constitution provides states an appropriate “self-help” remedy under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, which stipulates that, “No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit delay.”

LOL.

No shit.

Evidently.

I do.
Even more taxpayer expense is owners of companies, applying for tax cuts for hiring them

SO, the corporate chicken farmer or meat processor, are democrats?
Trump would have them jailed in a heartbeat.
No Governor is enforcing federal immigration policy. Democrats want Open Borders or at a minimum, lax borders. If Democrat mayors are going to talk a big game about their city being a sanctuary city, then they are in no position to bitch and whine when Immigrants come to their cities. Democrats as a whole throughout the nation are in no position to expect Texas to bear the burden of Biden’s Border Flood.

No Governor is enforcing federal immigration policy.
Why not?
They are only pissed off .................to a point?
Democrats want Open Borders or at a minimum, lax borders. If Democrat mayors are going to talk a big game about their city being a sanctuary city, then they are in no position to bitch and whine when Immigrants come to their cities.
Some are.
But to have them dumped by a state governor is akin to dumping their trash in another states landfill.
Is that some kind of "Merica FIRST" thing?
Democrats as a whole throughout the nation are in no position to expect Texas to bear the burden of Biden’s Border Flood.
That's right and Abbott is whining but not doing a damned thing about but political stunts, like his daddy.

When given the choice, Abbott like his daddy, take the whiney route.

Do it you whiney bitch.

illegal immigration was higher in 2019 than in 2017.
Are you reciting this from a memory of a clickbait headline?

Here is some easy to understand information from an actual source:

1661521297975.png

1661521325365.png

1661521384555.png

1661521425175.png

Every admin has turned a blind eye to the employers since the days of Reagan.
That's politics. Offering jobs to unskilled workers who would otherwise be on welfare isn't the kind of crime that people get excited about seeing prosecuted.

They should go after people who give welfare to illegal immigrants, since the left constantly tells us illegals aren't eligible for welfare. Slap a few overly generous and/or overly lazy welfare workers into the hoosegow, and illegals really will stop getting food stamps.

Attachments

• 1661521211449.png
    1661521211449.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1661521353469.png
    1661521353469.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
NOT the argument Cuccinnelli and Vought made.

Known as the guarantee clause, Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Therefore, governors, attorneys general, and state legislatures must take emergency measures–beyond the scope of what has been attempted to this point–to follow through on the primary function of government: protecting its citizens.

The Constitution provides states an appropriate “self-help” remedy under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, which stipulates that, “No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit delay.”
You won't find an argument from me. I would deputies every man, woman and tracker dog to find these criminals and throw them back across the border.

Why not?
They are only pissed off .................to a point?

Some are.
But to have them dumped by a state governor is akin to dumping their trash in another states landfill.
Is that some kind of "Merica FIRST" thing?
Oh wow . . . you just compared those poor immigrants to TRASH?
That's right and Abbott is whining but not doing a damned thing about but political stunts, like his daddy.

When given the choice, Abbott like his daddy, take the whiney route.

Do it you whiney bitch.
How would the Biden administration react to that, do you think?

It’s so kind of you not to give a damn about low income earners.
You are a self-confessed piece of garbage.
We are increasingly seeing that Demoncrats, who profess to care about the lower income, are LIARS. Read on the other thread how they support taxing the secretary and retail clerk to pay off the student loans of six-figure accountants, lawyers, and engineers.

You do know that most will go back home after they spend a little time in NYC, right? That is what you do after a vacation...you go back home and go to work. Someday you may be able to afford one.

Home being the shithole they came from, Guatemala, Mexico, etc?

Give me a break. The women collect welfare by claiming to be single moms, and they use food stamps to buy supplies for their home tamale business. Meanwhile the men work off the books as landscapers, custodians, and construction workers. Their "employers" are empresarios who operate temporary "staffing" services that simply disappear if questions are asked. Your ignorance of the real world disqualifies you from commenting.

Fining employers and requiring sponsorship has worked beautifully in other countries.

How Is Surada disagreeing with my post? The Dems are in favor of placing a tax burden on lower-middle class earners, like a secretary, to pay off some of the loans of a six-figure accountant or engineer.

Forum List

Back