Texas shooting occurs on the 8th Anniversary of the FT. Hood shooting

On the subject of mental health, why don't we start w/the leader of this country. What would he do with a gun? Or rockets? Or nuclear bombs?
. You lost me on this one... Trump has more sense under his finger nail, than most people have in their whole body. Get over it already.

. More law enforcement is a ruse... You can put a million cops on the streets, and they are useless if can't be on the scene within minutes. We have to defend ourselves until the police arrive. No if and or but's about it. Example: If you have a breech in a home invasion, and you hear the perp in your house about to enter your safe space, well you grab your dam gun, and you take the perp out. When the law arrives, the perp is dead, you are alive, and that's the way it is suppose to go. More and more government or police is pure bullcrap.

Is this a coincidence? Or does it suggest another jihadist attack? As of now there's no confirmed suspect.

CNN says it's a Muslim named Sam Hyde

MSNBC says it's a local white man named Kelley.
Sam Hyde was because another moron fell for right wing trolling: Lawmaker Falsely Says Texas Shooter Was Sam Hyde | Mediaite

Here’s your shooter, Devin Kelley:
DN54Y7-U8AEjwQj

You can stop talking about it now.
You cannot tell me that he is not an Hillary's supporter. Just look at them eyes. It looks as if he is under a trance.

Is this a coincidence? Or does it suggest another jihadist attack? As of now there's no confirmed suspect.

Sam Hyde was because another moron fell for right wing trolling: Lawmaker Falsely Says Texas Shooter Was Sam Hyde | Mediaite

DN54Y7-U8AEjwQj

You cannot tell me that he is not an Hillary's supporter. Just look at them eyes. It looks as if he is under a trance.
Looks like the typical dumb, ignorant honkey from Texas that loves AR-15’s.

One dead? The muslim killer in New York killed 8 with a rental truck......
Only thing about it, it is that there are more killings going undetected. It's just that the media puts out on loud speaker on those killings that the Establishment wants. But trying to avoid those shootings that are related to their products like psych meds. I believes that the shooter was court-martial not because of his anger issue, but because he is taking psych meds that they are trying to covered it up. They want the focus to be on gun control, but not on their cash cow, psych meds. Guns do not kill. Psych meds kills.

Mass Shootings | Gun Violence Archive

https://www.quora.com/Can-I-join-the-military-if-I-take-anti-depressants

"There's plenty of mental illness in other countries without mass killings. Just saying." - Crazy George Takei

DN54Y7-U8AEjwQj

Looks like the typical dumb, ignorant honkey from Texas that loves AR-15’s.
. Honky ????? LOL.

Americans are living like packs of warlords, with heavily armed people everywhere, any one of whom can kill dozens at will. This is insane.

Americans are living like packs of warlords, with heavily armed people everywhere, any one of whom can kill dozens at will. This is insane.
. With a government out of control for the past 40 years +, I'd say that it has become a nessesity. One has to defend oneself against the huge mistakes made by the government. It doesn't pay the price, we do. This is what the second was for, otherwise when the government goes stupid, we have to be ready for the fall out in society. Doesn't mean we literally attack the government, but rather we just have the means to defend ourselves against the total screw ups it makes. How much destruction has the government brought upon us over time ? Think about that one for a while.

NBC reporter confronted Trump on guns while in South Korea.

Trump dismantled her question.

Awesome

Awesome

. What is it with these anti-American liberals ?? Do they think that if they confront Trump in a formal setting with world leaders, that they can have that ultimate gotcha moment ??? Liberals are some sick puppies. You could just see the leftist "I gotcha" bitterness dripping from this woman's facial expressions when she was grimacing trying not to show her evil intent upon what she was up to or was sent there to do. And what is it with these types seemingly having this 1980's slang valley girl talk as their supposed intellectual status symbol language about themselves ? LOL.

Good grief.. It just gets more embarrassing for these people.. There is a time and place for everything, and airing America's dirty laundry before the world, and especially in respect to the problems we face in the region was just an utter disaster for this reporter imho.

Awesome

. What is it with these anti-American liberals ?? Do they think that if they confront Trump in a formal setting with world leaders, that they can have that ultimate gotcha moment ??? Liberals are some sick puppies. You could just see the leftist "I gotcha" bitterness dripping from this woman's facial expressions when she was grimacing trying not to show her evil intent upon what she was up to or was sent there to do. And what is it with these types seemingly having this 1980's slang valley girl talk as their supposed intellectual status symbol language about themselves ? LOL.

Good grief.. It just gets more embarrassing for these people.. There is a time and place for everything, and airing America's dirty laundry before the world, and especially in respect to the problems we face in the region was just an utter disaster for this reporter imho.

She got the ultimate gotcha moment...but in Trump's favor.

Trump can win 2020 alone with that exchange, even if he danced naked on the white house lawn for the next 3 years.

Paul Ryan: Praying is the right thing to do after mass shootings because it "works"

Paul Ryan: Praying is the right thing to do after mass shootings because it "works"
. Yeah, if you're praying for the wisdom to solve the problem that is plaguing the nation. There is such a thing as praying in an unfruitful manor. We have done all that we have done in this life and country because of the good Lord up above. When we do wrong or can't figure things out because of that wrong, then we know why that is in America. People aren't stupid unless they just want to be, and these days their are plenty that just want to be.

ADHD drugs that are being forcefed to our kids are coming to fruition.
. That too.

Nope.
Yep.

Why do you like to imitate liberals and stay stuck on stupid?

I have had hundred of students in my classes that needed meds. Those that didn't get them fell by the wayside. Those who did, were different students and managed to excel in almost every case.

My grandsons have ADHD, The older one failed a year because he simply could not concentrate to learn. Putting him on meds has made him a well-behaved productive student and we have reduced his meds to only one medication during school hours. He missed the honor roll by one grade out of about 10. The younger one is already an honor roll student, yet he takes two different meds a day. Without it, he is hell on wheels. You can ask his other grandparents who refuse to medicate him while the spend the summer with them. I tell them they had a choice, and now they must suffer for their decision.
Bullshit. These kids are all turning into walking zombies. I see it everyday. These mind-altering drugs are fed to our kids if they appear "anxious". I don't recall these drugs being used when I went to school in the '60's.

So you teach twenty to thirty kids with ADHD every day?

Those drugs were't used in the 60s because kids like that were simply left to their own misconduct and expelled from school.

You have no idea the detailed observations that teachers must do at doctor's requests to have them put on these medications, but we can't even suggest that a student might need these medications to a parent. They have to come up with that on their own.

We have zero input! I know that flies in the face of what you have been told, but I have no reason to lie. I am not teaching anymore.

The biggest challenge that education faces today is the self-proclaimed experts who actually don't know shit from shinola about how schools work and what goes on in them everyday because they have nothing to base it on but their own education decades ago. Every teacher I know commiserates with having to deal with know-it-alls who actually cannot put two sentences together that make sense!

It is not your fault that you are ignorant, but it is your fault for your willingness to wallow in it.

Old, we gotta have a REASON. Humans always do.......................

My only thought of the suspect is relief that he isn't still running loose. My thoughts and prayers are with the congregation and community. I imagine it'll be that way for the next few days as we learn about the victims and those that acted bravely to bring the suspect down. Read that the youngest victim was only 5. It's going to be tough to get past that.

Not 5. It was a baby!

Forum List

Back