Texas teacher fired for Anne Frank

what sex passages?

"evidently"? Ie. you don't really know. (no offence intended) <<< that's the short
version. The longer version is that Anne's father who submitted the diary for publication
pulled out passages that he considered not for PUBLIC CONSUMPTION---in my view---
since my dad would have done the same thing---I consider it a breach of confidentiality
to allow any of his edited stuff BACK IN. Anything that may have been THROWN back
in could have been manipulated. Believe it or not---there are people in the world who
would like to "discredit" ---little Anne

"Could" means little. They have the original diary. They have even deciphered the parts she hid.

OH!!!! sheeeesh----the whole damn book should be banned-----that's disgusting.
There is some sort of organization that takes care of the "ANNE HOUSE" in Amsterdam???????? They should sue the jerks who published what seems to me to
be a knockoff
It's a piece of trash, meant to dumb down kids and desensitize them to depravity.

"Could" means little. They have the original diary. They have even deciphered the parts she hid.
No. It's a cartoon version that includes some private stuff that her father and publishers withheld because it was the private, intimate musings of a very young girl in her diary (maybe. I am dubious). Regardless, just because it exists doesn't mean it's supposed to be part of the original book.
And just because it exists doesn't make it appropriate. I don't want anybody reading Biden's daughter's diary to young girls, either. Because that is sick, just as this is.

There's no breach of confidentiality. Whoever owns the copyright can add previously edited content.

But, it seems stupid, to me. Who cares what a long dead barely teen age girl thought of sexuality. (You think the Rel Right doesn't have kids who are gay? LOL) But the fact that she was just an adolescent kid who was murdered over an inability to allow religious minorities to exist is still very relevant.

No. It's a cartoon version that includes some private stuff that her father and publishers withheld because it was the private, intimate musings of a very young girl in her diary (maybe. I am dubious). Regardless, just because it exists doesn't mean it's supposed to be part of the original book.
And just because it exists doesn't make it appropriate. I don't want anybody reading Biden's daughter's diary to young girls, either. Because that is sick, just as this is.

There is nothing "sick" in her diary. That came after getting sent to the camp.

Are you arguing the teacher was trying to groom the kids to be heterosexuals?
--oh C'MON--the teacher breached law, ethics and decency from TOP TO BOTTOM.
She introduced a writing which IN ITSELF is a crime---She taught little pubescent kids
that RE WRTING a published work and making it OBSCENE is a fine thing to do--perfectly
acceptable----remember that when you do your Doctoral Thesis----she should be
in JAIL

She introduced a writing which IN ITSELF is a crime---She taught little pubescent kids
that RE WRTING a published work and making it OBSCENE is a fine thing to do--perfectly
in JAIL
Mr. DUMMKOPF laughed

--oh C'MON--the teacher breached law
Find me the law.

Assigning something to class that tens of millions of kids have read?

and decency from TOP TO BOTTOM.
Assigning something to class that tens of millions of kids have read?

She introduced a writing which IN ITSELF is a crime
Again, cite the law.
---She taught little pubescent kids
Jr. High Kids. Hey some are already screwing and have seen far worse.

that RE WRTING a published work and making it OBSCENE
You use that word "but I don't it means what you think it means."

is a fine thing to do--perfectly
in JAIL
Doctoral thesis? What voice are you talking to?
Jail? This isn't Afghanistan bro.
Wow thats a lot of issues on your part. Shwo us on this diary where they abused you.

The only reason parents have problem with Anne Frank is they are to chicken shit to tell there kids the facts of life. I read the book in 5th and 8th grade as assigned. Any parent who does not tell the kids about how things work by the 4th of 5th grade it just a coward. Puberty starts and if you do not explain it to your child your are hurting them. These parents complaining are just wimps. Teacher did nothing wrong.

in JAIL
another whimpy parent are you. teacher did nothing wrong.

Its weird that something written by a child peer in her diary 80 years before would be unacceptable to read to her peers 80 years later, even a fireable offense. Thats like the teacher catching a note written between two of the kids, reeading it aloud, and getting fired over it.
Depends on the contents of the note, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back