Texas Teacher So Dumb and So Racist Tweets President Thinking It Was Private Get's Fired Over It

Do you think this firing was justified?

• I'm liberal and I say yes.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I'm liberal and I say no.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I'm conservative and I say yes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm conservative and I say no.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I think I'm an independent and I say yes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I think I'm an independent and I say no.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
This time I have to agree. We did not come here by legal Indian law, for they had no relevant law for invading Europeans they did not know even existed! But unlike the illegals that come here under OUR law, we conquered the Indians and made their laws irrelevant, the illegals coming here are not conquering us, usurping our law, other than by our own laxness, stupidity and willingness!

The Europeans did not know the natives existed either. They did not call it the new world for nothing. Europeans didn't conquer the Indians and what you are describing is an invasion and occupation. Natives signed treaties and are still separate nations. Whites have done to NA's exactly what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. They expanded settlements.

Don’t let your President get your ass whopped. That’s your user name. That is funny as hell. Who is whopping my ass. I voted for Trump he is my president and I don’t care what a dumbass like you thinks. Your tough talking behind a screen name and trying to be a tough guy on a website. That’s some funny shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to be anything. I don't care who your punk ass voted for.

Is the baby upset.

Another cry baby. Don’t worry. You will have 4 more years of our great President Trump. The Demtards are a sinking ship.

Trump is the manifestation of whiny white victimhood.

Another far rightwing palooka practically WHIPPING HIMSELF up into a frenzy.

TRANSLATION: Too close to the truth that all logical arguments fall by the wayside for you. Illegal immigration will be the downfall of this nation.

Spoken by a descendant of illegal immigrants.
You retarded dipshits always bring up NA like there is a point somewhere in there. Why don't you talk shit about the Indians that enslaved other tribes. Murdered children. Scalped people. Took over others lands.
You don't because you are a pathetic victim. You just want to blame whitey for doing WHAT EVERY OTHER CIVILIZATION ON EARTH DID except they were better at it.
Grow up you big whiny bitch!
Racist asshole

And every white crybaby wants to talk about ancient civilizations while telling me 150 years ago is too long ago to talk about slavery. The perpetual victim is the one using your arguments that try justifying past wrongs done by civilizations that got destroyed for doing those things as an excuse as to why whites want to continue doing them.

Grow up stupid white racist trash.

Because those past civilizations did not make the laws for this one. The NA's did not invade Europe, try to kill all the whites and the whites they could not kill, remove them from their homes forcibly and make them travel to desolate empty spaces. Damn right, I'm blaming whitey for what he has done here. No other civilization has done what whites have.

The only racist here is you. No surprise.

Son, you have to do better than this.

Problem with that is, there is no truth.

Just for chuckles though, could you please cite the immigration laws that were in place before the Europeans came here ?

It is the truth and you know it is the truth. Did the existing nations invite whites here? Show me the written invitations to European governments from every native American nation since you want to chuckle.

Dude, you are simply delusional. There was not a country here with laws. There is now, and some of those laws refer to our rules of immigrating here.

The natives here were a mixture of various tribal clans that fought with one another with their own form of laws, but there was no singular nation, and obviously you know that.

You people today that judge our ancestors are clueless how to place their actions in the context of the time.

All people on this earth hundreds and thousands of year ago, would be considered evil human beings if we used todays standards to judge them. EVERY single one of them !!

The difference with the Europeans is they were the ones that amassed the technology first, that allowed them to conquer other peoples around the world at that time. You are absolutely delusional if you believe the rest of the world were peaceful, and lived and let lived. The indigenous people were every bit as nasty and violent as the Europeans, the Europeans were simply able to project their nastiness on a much grander scale.

Get off your fucking high horse, your ancestors regardless who they were every bit as ruthless as mine or anyone else's was. The difference is simply the magnitude.

There were nations of people here who had laws, agreements between each other and boundaries. White fiction history is inaccurate and you need to learn that.
So LEAVE. Quit being a damn hypocrite

I was born here. And my family has been here longer than yours I bet.

So I am going to exercise my rights as an American.

If you don't like it, git back to Europe.

Where your parents born here. If not, you haven’t been here that long.

It is the truth and you know it is the truth. Did the existing nations invite whites here? Show me the written invitations to European governments from every native American nation since you want to chuckle.

Dude, you are simply delusional. There was not a country here with laws. There is now, and some of those laws refer to our rules of immigrating here.

The natives here were a mixture of various tribal clans that fought with one another with their own form of laws, but there was no singular nation, and obviously you know that.

You people today that judge our ancestors are clueless how to place their actions in the context of the time.

All people on this earth hundreds and thousands of year ago, would be considered evil human beings if we used todays standards to judge them. EVERY single one of them !!

The difference with the Europeans is they were the ones that amassed the technology first, that allowed them to conquer other peoples around the world at that time. You are absolutely delusional if you believe the rest of the world were peaceful, and lived and let lived. The indigenous people were every bit as nasty and violent as the Europeans, the Europeans were simply able to project their nastiness on a much grander scale.

Get off your fucking high horse, your ancestors regardless who they were every bit as ruthless as mine or anyone else's was. The difference is simply the magnitude.

There were nations of people here who had laws, agreements between each other and boundaries. White fiction history is inaccurate and you need to learn that.

Like I said,

If you don't like it, git back to Europe

The Europeans did not know the natives existed either. They did not call it the new world for nothing. Europeans didn't conquer the Indians and what you are describing is an invasion and occupation. Natives signed treaties and are still separate nations. Whites have done to NA's exactly what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. They expanded settlements.

Don’t let your President get your ass whopped. That’s your user name. That is funny as hell. Who is whopping my ass. I voted for Trump he is my president and I don’t care what a dumbass like you thinks. Your tough talking behind a screen name and trying to be a tough guy on a website. That’s some funny shit.

Is the baby upset.

Another cry baby. Don’t worry. You will have 4 more years of our great President Trump. The Demtards are a sinking ship.

Wow did you come up with that yourself. How old are you. 12. This country was fine until Obama got in office. Idiots like you don’t like Trump because he is erasing Obama’s screwups. He is bringing this country back and make it the way it use to be. Like the greatest president Ronald Reagan. He didn’t take shit from anyone. Jimmy Carter can die in piece now as Obama has taken his place as the worst president ever.

TRANSLATION: Too close to the truth that all logical arguments fall by the wayside for you. Illegal immigration will be the downfall of this nation.

You retarded dipshits always bring up NA like there is a point somewhere in there. Why don't you talk shit about the Indians that enslaved other tribes. Murdered children. Scalped people. Took over others lands.
You don't because you are a pathetic victim. You just want to blame whitey for doing WHAT EVERY OTHER CIVILIZATION ON EARTH DID except they were better at it.
Racist asshole

And every white crybaby wants to talk about ancient civilizations while telling me 150 years ago is too long ago to talk about slavery. The perpetual victim is the one using your arguments that try justifying past wrongs done by civilizations that got destroyed for doing those things as an excuse as to why whites want to continue doing them.

Because those past civilizations did not make the laws for this one. The NA's did not invade Europe, try to kill all the whites and the whites they could not kill, remove them from their homes forcibly and make them travel to desolate empty spaces. Damn right, I'm blaming whitey for what he has done here. No other civilization has done what whites have.

Boy you keep showing that you are a racist piece of trash. It’s funny. By all means keep talking about your fairytale history stories.

Is the baby upset.

we're not going to be future victims thats for sure
we're armed to the teeth

we aint gettin on your lil ****** nazi cattle box car

which will stop working after the white people are all gone :04::10:

joobagcommierat.png

look its a becky joo princess suburban ally

youll need more than just 100 thousand likes to take us out
:dev3:

I wouldnt count on your other racist fag and lefttarded NAZI allies either

bz-5cf88874cf67b (1).jpeg

Racist asshole

Boy you keep showing that you are a racist piece of trash. It’s funny. By all means keep talking about your fairytale history stories.

Another stump stupid piece of white trash that can't handle the truth.

Did you guys hear about the racist school teacher in Texas? Georgia Clark is her name.

She decided to tweet ze Trumpenführer, asking him to "do something" about all the alleged illegals in her school.

She gave all her personal info.

The fool thought she was privately DMing him, but she was tweeting it for the world to see.

Well, she got her ass fired, with a quickness.

Why/why not?

Meantime, here's the link to the story: Texas teacher fired: Fort Worth school board votes to fire teacher Georgia Clark after Twitter rant to President Trump about "illegal" immigrant students - CBS News

And here's a good commentary on it...

Plyler v. Doe (1982) – the Supreme Court rules that the states cannot deny undocumented children access to public education; to do so violates immigrants’ right to due process and equal protection of the law.

The teacher’s advocacy of ‘deporting’ students is not only hateful, bigoted, and ignorant, it’s also illegal.

Her firing was more than justified.

Like I said,

If you don't like it, git back to Europe

You family hasn’t been here even close to how long my family has. You didn’t answer my question. Your avoiding it but your parents weren’t born here. My parents, my grandparents and my great grandparents were born here. So you need to give up with your bullshit. Why did your parents come here. They came to make a better life for themselves. If you think that’s wrong go back to Africa

What about the teacher who made his class watch his sex change progression. Grade school kids but that ok. The teacher asking the President to take care of the illegal alien population in our country gets fired. Just shows how dumb libtards are.

‘what about’

lol

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Is the baby upset.

we're armed to the teeth

View attachment 264203

View attachment 264204

Liberals are armed to the gills. That has to be the dumbest and funniest thing I have ever heard heard. You clowns are outmanned and out gunned. You would be slaughtered in a week if that

Is the baby upset.

we're armed to the teeth

View attachment 264203

View attachment 264204

Since the person in the tweet was not asking for those things to be done to whites, we'll score this as whiny white victimhood example #1013.

Last edited:
Racist asshole

Another stump stupid piece of white trash that can't handle the truth.

Another black whiner that things the world owes you something.

Did you guys hear about the racist school teacher in Texas? Georgia Clark is her name.

She decided to tweet ze Trumpenführer, asking him to "do something" about all the alleged illegals in her school.

The fool thought she was privately DMing him, but she was tweeting it for the world to see.

Why/why not?

Meantime, here's the link to the story: Texas teacher fired: Fort Worth school board votes to fire teacher Georgia Clark after Twitter rant to President Trump about "illegal" immigrant students - CBS News

So exercising your first amendment rights of free speech and petitioning the government for a redress of grievances is a firing offense? I guess it is in commie land.

Why/why not?

Plyler v. Doe (1982) – the Supreme Court rules that the states cannot deny undocumented children access to public education; to do so violates immigrants’ right to due process and equal protection of the law.

The teacher’s advocacy of ‘deporting’ students is not only hateful, bigoted, and ignorant, it’s also illegal.

Her firing was more than justified.

Illegal students. More liberal bullshit

Is the baby upset.

we're armed to the teeth

View attachment 264203

View attachment 264204

Since the person in the tweet was not asking for those things to be done to whites, we'll score this as whiny white victimhood example #1013.

Yeah because if we score it as a black whiny victim rant that would be somewhere in the millions.

Is the baby upset.

Wow did you come up with that yourself. How old are you. 12. This country was fine until Obama got in office. Idiots like you don’t like Trump because he is erasing Obama’s screwups. He is bringing this country back and make it the way it use to be. Like the greatest president Ronald Reagan. He didn’t take shit from anyone. Jimmy Carter can die in piece now as Obama has taken his place as the worst president ever.

I'm apparently 12 years older than you.

The country was fine until Obama?

LOL.

Don't let lightning strike your tin foil hat...again.

Is the baby upset.

we're armed to the teeth

View attachment 264203

View attachment 264204

reverse it and watch the outrage from the slaves and thier white gulity white allies

Im a victim of nothing! remember i have white wealth and privilege so i dont know what being a vitcim is ..just ask becky joo LONGUYISLAND princess:badgrin:
And like i said im never going to be one NO matter how bad slaves and thier white NAZI leftard massirs want me to be

yea me!

Forum List

Back