Texas Teacher So Dumb and So Racist Tweets President Thinking It Was Private Get's Fired Over It

Do you think this firing was justified?

• I'm liberal and I say yes.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I'm liberal and I say no.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I'm conservative and I say yes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm conservative and I say no.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I think I'm an independent and I say yes.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I think I'm an independent and I say no.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Nothing racist for standing up for common sense. Only a racist would see it as a RACE issue since Americans are not any one particular race. But then, what can you expect from a troll like the OP? SHOW ME another country where you can criminally invade unwanted, and that government and her people take on the responsibility of educating them!

OUTRAGEOUS!

What are they going to do for FOOD while being educated?

FEED THEM!

What are they going to do for shelter while learning?

HOUSE THEM.

What are they going to do for healthcare while in school?

CARE FOR THEM.

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY!!!!!

Now, EDUCATED in America, RAISED in America, HOUSED in America, CARED FOR in America, what are they supposed to do upon graduating?

GET A JOB IN AMERICA,

LIVE in America

And become an American citizen!!!

Congratulations! You have just signed a license for this nation to be flooded by half of Central America, the illiterate, the unskilled, and best of all, assured the end of the two party citizen and America as a 1st World Nation. For NONE of them are going to vote against the party that made their being here possible!
Another far rightwing palooka practically WHIPPING HIMSELF up into a frenzy.

TRANSLATION: Too close to the truth that all logical arguments fall by the wayside for you. Illegal immigration will be the downfall of this nation.

Spoken by a descendant of illegal immigrants.
You retarded dipshits always bring up NA like there is a point somewhere in there. Why don't you talk shit about the Indians that enslaved other tribes. Murdered children. Scalped people. Took over others lands.
You don't because you are a pathetic victim. You just want to blame whitey for doing WHAT EVERY OTHER CIVILIZATION ON EARTH DID except they were better at it.
Grow up you big whiny bitch!
Racist asshole

And every white crybaby wants to talk about ancient civilizations while telling me 150 years ago is too long ago to talk about slavery. The perpetual victim is the one using your arguments that try justifying past wrongs done by civilizations that got destroyed for doing those things as an excuse as to why whites want to continue doing them.

Grow up stupid white racist trash.

Because those past civilizations did not make the laws for this one. The NA's did not invade Europe, try to kill all the whites and the whites they could not kill, remove them from their homes forcibly and make them travel to desolate empty spaces. Damn right, I'm blaming whitey for what he has done here. No other civilization has done what whites have.

I PITY YOU your entire life was BORN into hate, you will live hate all your life and you will die filled with hate, for nothing exists in this world ever to happen to heal the scares inflicted upon you by your parents and those whom poisoned your soul early in life, for you don't hate whites, you hate YOURSELF for being born Black, and you will spend the rest of your life trying to project and blame others for that self-loathing.

You retarded dipshits always bring up NA like there is a point somewhere in there. Why don't you talk shit about the Indians that enslaved other tribes. Murdered children. Scalped people. Took over others lands.
You don't because you are a pathetic victim. You just want to blame whitey for doing WHAT EVERY OTHER CIVILIZATION ON EARTH DID except they were better at it.
Grow up you big whiny bitch!
Racist asshole

And every white crybaby wants to talk about ancient civilizations while telling me 150 years ago is too long ago to talk about slavery. The perpetual victim is the one using your arguments that try justifying past wrongs done by civilizations that got destroyed for doing those things as an excuse as to why whites want to continue doing them.

Because those past civilizations did not make the laws for this one. The NA's did not invade Europe, try to kill all the whites and the whites they could not kill, remove them from their homes forcibly and make them travel to desolate empty spaces. Damn right, I'm blaming whitey for what he has done here. No other civilization has done what whites have.

The only racist here is you. No surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son, you have to do better than this.

Boy you keep showing that you are a racist piece of trash. It’s funny. By all means keep talking about your fairytale history stories.

Another stump stupid piece of white trash that can't handle the truth.
Black man angry?

Did you guys hear about the racist school teacher in Texas? Georgia Clark is her name.

She decided to tweet ze Trumpenführer, asking him to "do something" about all the alleged illegals in her school.

She gave all her personal info.

The fool thought she was privately DMing him, but she was tweeting it for the world to see.

Well, she got her ass fired, with a quickness.

Do you think this firing was justified?

Why/why not?

Meantime, here's the link to the story: Texas teacher fired: Fort Worth school board votes to fire teacher Georgia Clark after Twitter rant to President Trump about "illegal" immigrant students - CBS News

And here's a good commentary on it...

So exercising your first amendment rights of free speech and petitioning the government for a redress of grievances is a firing offense? I guess it is in commie land.

And we wonder how Google/Facebook/Youtube/Twitter get away with this shit

This time I have to agree. We did not come here by legal Indian law, for they had no relevant law for invading Europeans they did not know even existed!
Look, just pretend you didn't break treaties with the previous inhabitants in order to steal their lands.

Beginning with the earliest contacts at the Great Carry, continuing through the influential years of Sir William Johnson, and culminating in the Treaties of 1790 negotiated at Fort Stanwix, a controversial pattern of European/American-Indian relations evolved and was applied on a national level. Seven treaties were negotiated and concluded at Fort Stanwix. These include the 1768 Boundary Line Treaty, the 1784 Treaty of Fort Stanwix and the Pennsylvania-Six Nations Land Transaction, and four Treaties negotiated by the State of New York with the Oneida (1788), Onondaga (1788 and 1790) and Cayuga (1790) Nations. When these treaties are placed within context of the series of events from 1763 to 1795, the westward expansionist philosophy and the beginnings of the policy of American Indian removals from east of the Mississippi can be found. That philosophy and policy would have profound effects on the United States and American Indian history; effects that can still be felt today.
Treaties of the Fort - Fort Stanwix National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

If you subtract the non white vote, approximately 54 million whiny white victims voted for Trump
So a good chunk of our minority population voted for Trump? Tards have never admitted that truth! Thank you.

Another cry baby. Don’t worry. You will have 4 more years of our great President Trump. The Demtards are a sinking ship.

Trump is the manifestation of whiny white victimhood.

Wow did you come up with that yourself. How old are you. 12. This country was fine until Obama got in office. Idiots like you don’t like Trump because he is erasing Obama’s screwups. He is bringing this country back and make it the way it use to be. Like the greatest president Ronald Reagan. He didn’t take shit from anyone. Jimmy Carter can die in piece now as Obama has taken his place as the worst president ever.

How can you say this country was fine till Obama got in? We were in one of the worst recessions since the great depression. The economy advanced greatly under the first Black president. Much better than under our first white trash president trump.
https://tcf.org/content/commentary/trump-claims-economy-best-ever-11-facts-tell-different-story/?gclid=CjwKCAjw8-LnBRAyEiwA6eUMGpXgRdQ-O-
aDtXAPC3s4ZbmBJUuuiiR76XTI5dwfFvtilFF8IDD2PhoC7_QQAvD_BwE&agreed=1

Trump Claims the Economy Is the Best Ever—These 11 Facts Tell a Different Story

Oh yeah. His Trillion dollar bail out did wonders. Stick your head back in the sand.

Saved us from a depression.
No. He turned a 6 month RECESSION into a nearly 8 year Depression

No immigration laws were in place, since there was no nation, or government with laws when his decendants came here.

*Bullshit excuse alert!*

There were nations existing here. With laws and boundaries. Whites illegally immigrated here.

tribal_nation_map_custom-973eefab3541e8d2c23056100549ac543e59beee-s1500-c85.jpg

ROTFLOL !!!

A fool laughs at truth.

Problem with that is, there is no truth.

Just for chuckles though, could you please cite the immigration laws that were in place before the Europeans came here ?

It is the truth and you know it is the truth. Did the existing nations invite whites here? Show me the written invitations to European governments from every native American nation since you want to chuckle.
and who invited the native Americans here ? the answer is nobody ! they discovered this land by walking across a frozen land bridge ! and do you think these tribes [nations] lived in piece and harmony ??? no !! they warred and killed and enslaved each other long before hated whitey got here !! some tribes were completely exterminated by other tribes ! up until a little over a hundred yrs ago that was the general rule of all lands and peoples ! the strong ruled and the weak were dominated, killed and enslaved ! this country ...the country you hate so much changed that ancient historical reality ,not Africa,not Asia,not most of Europe but America !

This time I have to agree. We did not come here by legal Indian law, for they had no relevant law for invading Europeans they did not know even existed!
Look, just pretend you didn't break treaties with the previous inhabitants in order to steal their lands.

Beginning with the earliest contacts at the Great Carry, continuing through the influential years of Sir William Johnson, and culminating in the Treaties of 1790 negotiated at Fort Stanwix, a controversial pattern of European/American-Indian relations evolved and was applied on a national level. Seven treaties were negotiated and concluded at Fort Stanwix. These include the 1768 Boundary Line Treaty, the 1784 Treaty of Fort Stanwix and the Pennsylvania-Six Nations Land Transaction, and four Treaties negotiated by the State of New York with the Oneida (1788), Onondaga (1788 and 1790) and Cayuga (1790) Nations. When these treaties are placed within context of the series of events from 1763 to 1795, the westward expansionist philosophy and the beginnings of the policy of American Indian removals from east of the Mississippi can be found. That philosophy and policy would have profound effects on the United States and American Indian history; effects that can still be felt today.
Treaties of the Fort - Fort Stanwix National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

Don't need to pretend. I never broke a treaty with anyone. Imbeciles like you seem to have a real hard time separating the actions of one people from another. What next, are you going to blame me for the actions of the governments of the Romans or the Babylonians? No ancestor of mine was even in this country until long after the West had been settled and the treaties you speak of were broken by a government, not by individuals. Two different things.

And if you want to talk broken treaties, shall be go back to all the broken treaties by every other country, people and civilization on this planet? Bottom line: we were 10,000 years ahead of the American Indians and the fact that we even attempted any treaties is in our favor. The English colonialists had such an overwhelming power they didn't need to ask to take anything, much less agree to leave any of them alive and give them land to continue to live in.

Same with Black slaves: we didn't need to go to war and kill 100,000 of our own people over slaves! We could have simply shipped them all back to Africa or killed them all, it was only through our benevolence that we not only freed them, but allowed them to stay and integrate into our society.

we're not going to be future victims thats for sure
we're armed to the teeth

we aint gettin on your lil ****** nazi cattle box car

which will stop working after the white people are all gone :04::10:

View attachment 264203
look its a becky joo princess suburban ally

youll need more than just 100 thousand likes to take us out
:dev3:

I wouldnt count on your other racist fag and lefttarded NAZI allies either

View attachment 264204

Since the person in the tweet was not asking for those things to be done to whites, we'll score this as whiny white victimhood example #1013.

Yeah because if we score it as a black whiny victim rant that would be somewhere in the millions.

If you subtract the non white vote, approximately 54 million whiny white victims voted for Trump.

You whites officially started whining in the modern era on July 2, 1964 and have whined every day for the past 55 years about how you are victims. We are talking at least 3 generations of whining white victims crying about losing rights they have never lost as well as a country they never had. Millions, maybe even over a billion if you count every white who has lived since that day.

Your so full of shit it’s scary. Black privilege.

If blacks are so privileged then you use the chemicals necessary to darken your skin and get some of these privileges you think blacks have.

No thanks If Happy the way I am

we're not going to be future victims thats for sure
we're armed to the teeth

we aint gettin on your lil ****** nazi cattle box car

which will stop working after the white people are all gone :04::10:

View attachment 264203
look its a becky joo princess suburban ally

youll need more than just 100 thousand likes to take us out
:dev3:

I wouldnt count on your other racist fag and lefttarded NAZI allies either

View attachment 264204

Since the person in the tweet was not asking for those things to be done to whites, we'll score this as whiny white victimhood example #1013.

Yeah because if we score it as a black whiny victim rant that would be somewhere in the millions.

If you subtract the non white vote, approximately 54 million whiny white victims voted for Trump.

You whites officially started whining in the modern era on July 2, 1964 and have whined every day for the past 55 years about how you are victims. We are talking at least 3 generations of whining white victims crying about losing rights they have never lost as well as a country they never had. Millions, maybe even over a billion if you count every white who has lived since that day.

Your so full of shit it’s scary. Black privilege.

If blacks are so privileged then you use the chemicals necessary to darken your skin and get some of these privileges you think blacks have.
I'm of British ancestry, but I'm as dark as many Africans living in America. Should I expect handouts from whitey?

Don't need to pretend. I never broke a treaty with anyone. Imbeciles like you seem to have a real hard time separating the actions of one people from another.
Yeah, right.

WE, OUR, Fuck you, you needle-dick, parsing butthole. Doesn't change the fact that I never broke any treaty dick-wad, even if WE Americans as a nation did some 250 years ago on OUR continent long before any of us were born, you pathetic shit-stain, and we still hold the USA, always will. And ignorant, cocksuckers like you and all these illegal shits can go get stuffed.

ROTFLOL !!!

A fool laughs at truth.

Problem with that is, there is no truth.

Just for chuckles though, could you please cite the immigration laws that were in place before the Europeans came here ?

It is the truth and you know it is the truth. Did the existing nations invite whites here? Show me the written invitations to European governments from every native American nation since you want to chuckle.

Dude, you are simply delusional. There was not a country here with laws. There is now, and some of those laws refer to our rules of immigrating here.

The natives here were a mixture of various tribal clans that fought with one another with their own form of laws, but there was no singular nation, and obviously you know that.

You people today that judge our ancestors are clueless how to place their actions in the context of the time.

All people on this earth hundreds and thousands of year ago, would be considered evil human beings if we used todays standards to judge them. EVERY single one of them !!

The difference with the Europeans is they were the ones that amassed the technology first, that allowed them to conquer other peoples around the world at that time. You are absolutely delusional if you believe the rest of the world were peaceful, and lived and let lived. The indigenous people were every bit as nasty and violent as the Europeans, the Europeans were simply able to project their nastiness on a much grander scale.

Get off your fucking high horse, your ancestors regardless who they were every bit as ruthless as mine or anyone else's was. The difference is simply the magnitude.

There were nations of people here who had laws, agreements between each other and boundaries. White fiction history is inaccurate and you need to learn that.

There's not much use in continuing to argue with someone as delusional as you are.

The only racist here is you. No surprise.

Son, you have to do better than this.

Boy you keep showing that you are a racist piece of trash. It’s funny. By all means keep talking about your fairytale history stories.

Another stump stupid piece of white trash that can't handle the truth.
Black man angry?

That's for sure, and notice how much he brings race into all his comments.

Forum List

Back