texas teen faces life in prison for hash brownies

How many pounds of hash was he pedaling? Life is too lenient.

Read the article.

It'll keep us from seeing your stupid questions, and your stupid reasonings, like:

Katzndogz said:
It should happen to all druggies! In all the nonsense coming out of the courts this is the first good decision in years.

It hasn't even gone to the courts yet, idiot.

The kid was just arrested last weekend.

Last edited:
Five years to life.

A good scare is a good thing

That's not a scare. That's an end to his life for next to no crime at all.

Texasss - what a sorry excuse for a state.

Texas is one of my choices to move to. The moment I retire I'll be heading south.

Texas Ranked #1 in US for Business

For the tenth year in a row, Texas has been named the best state in the country for business by Chief Executive Magazine, which surveys CEO's of large and small companies, 1200 WOAI news reports.

The CEO's were questioned on tax and regulatory policies, the quality of the work force, and the quality of life. They also talked about things like education and infrastructure which are needed to help a company succeed.

"Texas is the best state for business and I don't see anything slow it down," one CEO wrote. "The education and quality of eligible employees is excellent right now. Business is booming and growing quicker and more rapidly in 2014 than any other year. It's an exciting time in Texas."

Texas is also ranked as one of the seven best states for startups. The Economist reports it takes just six to eight weeks to open up a new restaurant in Texas, compared to two years in California.

The head of Chief Executive magazine, Marshall Cooper, said Texas is good at a number of things that make businesses thrive and grows jobs.

"The question now becomes whether Texas can improve its infrastructure to keep up with its business growth," he said.

The worst state for business--California, followed by New York and Illinois, all states which have been visited by Gov. Rick Perry in his high profile 'job poaching trips.' The second best state for business is Florida, followed by Tennessee.

Read more: Texas Ranked #1 in US for Business

Texas is trying to poach the Siracha hot sauce company out of Irwindale. Irwindale tried to regulate the company out of business despite the pleas of the employees who needed the jobs. The company has been invited to Texas. Now Irwindale is furious that the company may move. The city wanted to put then out of business. Not make them move.

It should happen to all druggies! In all the nonsense coming out of the courts this is the first good decision in years.

Someone who makes marijuana brownies should get a harsher sentence than a rapist?

A rapist might be rehabilitated. Not so with drug addicts. How many people could his brownies have poisoned?

here we go.....Katz the character right out of Reefer Madness......go finish your Metamucil Katz .....and wipe your mouth this time....

He's a drug dealer. He deserves to be off the streets for life.

A novice drug dealer can pay an entire college tuition by drug dealing for a month. Some people "work" their entire lives trying to pay off their college loans.

Last edited:
Five years to life.

A good scare is a good thing

That's not a scare. That's an end to his life for next to no crime at all.

Texasss - what a sorry excuse for a state.

I'm glad you feel that way. Although it does show how stupid you are seeing that Texas is leading the country in jobs, it has the ninth-highest Gini coefficient, a measure of income inequality.
Chart-1.jpg

I'm also glad that Texas will never have to worry about and your idiocy moving here.

Oh and about the "five to life" sentence. He will not be spending life in prison he will most likely serve 3 to 5 years and get paroled. Then it would be up to him to stay clean.

Texas has great, powerful culture and beautiful lands. But its extreme drug laws can kiss my ass.

Anyone one doesn't love Texas hasn't been there.

I'm firmly in the "Can't do the time, don't do the crime" camp.

This man knew what he was doing was illegal, he choose to engage in criminal activity for profit.

Now, it's time to pay the piper.

Someone who makes marijuana brownies should get a harsher sentence than a rapist?

Katz would set Dzhokhar Tsarnaev loose to lock up a teen smoking a bong.

She's batshit insane and needs to be put down like a rabid dog.

Last edited:
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
This plainly sadistic, wasteful, wholly unnecessary and abusive exercise of the criminal law reveals a truly disgusting aspect of the Texas mentality.

Then stay out of my state.
Doesn't the question of who was harmed by this fellow's "crime" enter into your thoughts on the matter? "Hash oil" brownies are essentially marijuana brownies and are in no way as harmful to the human organism than is ordinary whiskey or tobacco. Who did he hurt? Yet he's being punished as painfully as would be a mugger, an armed robber, or a rapist, and all you can think of in relation to it is an inane authoritarian jingle? This is an extreme Reefer Madness issue.

Some laws and their associated punishments are blindly excessive and demand our individual sense of right and wrong to call attention to such conspicuous injustice. So I would urge you to give some more thought to this needless excess and the way it reflects on the character of your state and the mentality of its people.

I agree with the sentiment that "if you can't do that time, don't do the crime".

However, that doesn't stop me from thinking that the powers that be need to reexamine a law which gives harsher penalty to someone who bakes a batch of marijuana brownies than to someone who commits a rape.

I agree with the sentiment that "if you can't do that time, don't do the crime".

However, that doesn't stop me from thinking that the powers that be need to reexamine a law which gives harsher penalty to someone who bakes a batch of marijuana brownies than to someone who commits a rape.
You're contradicting yourself.

He's a drug dealer. He deserves to be off the streets for life.

A novice drug dealer can pay an entire college tuition by drug dealing for a month. Some people "work" their entire lives trying to pay off their college loans.

Drug dealers prey on others, they are low life scum and need to be dealt with accordingly. Drug a users are a different story.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back