Texas threatens Lawyers with prosecution for paying staff transport costs if they travel for abortions.

The freedoms US citizens have are laid out in the Constitution anything not in the document is for the states to decide or the people.
California is about to pass a law making it legal to punch anyone from Texas in the face. There is nothing in the Constitution that forbids it.

Yet the states cannot tell other states what to do or pursue actions against citizens in other states. Thats what Texas is violating.
Many challenges have come before. California has an exit tax that taxes ex-Californians on their wealth up to 10 years after the person has left California, I don't see how that is enforceable, but California has it on the books. Also, we have several other states pushing their border limits as well.

Crossing the Line: Can States Regulate Conduct in Other States? | NFIB I'm not seeing it as legal however the circuit courts seem to be siding with states on this issue.

California is about to pass a law making it legal to punch anyone from Texas in the face. There is nothing in the Constitution that forbids it.
Sure, go ahead and you loons can't get pissy when the person getting punched defends themselves in a lethal manner.

The implications of this obviously havent been thought through.
How on earth are the state going to enforce this nonsense ? They cant even keep the lights on.

Texas is becoming a version of East Germany.
Such is the neo-fascist authoritarian right.

The implications of this obviously havent been thought through.
How on earth are the state going to enforce this nonsense ? They cant even keep the lights on.

Texas is becoming a version of East Germany.
I see Texas as more than a Wales type country, they seem more open to new ideas, not as racist as Wales and don't give in to pedos like Wales do. You might want to clean up your country and filth before looking and judging others.

POST EDITED BY ZINC TO AVOID DELETING IT TO ABIDE BY NON_GROOMING REQUIREMENTS

Sure, go ahead and you loons can't get pissy when the person getting punched defends themselves in a lethal manner.
That will be illegal thus opening them up to $10,000 lawsuits. Punching Texans will be exempt since it's not enumerated in the constitution.

Forum List

Back