Texas track tem member "Tebows" & gets disqualified.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
ENOUGH W/ THE TEBOWING!!!

Thangod the University Interscholastic League (UIL) put this rule in place :)

Y! SPORTS
Remarkably, that’s precisely where one athlete’s reactionary gesture has led to a broader discussion about what is appropriate at public school events, after a Columbus (Texas) High relay team was disqualified for one of their member’s heavenward gesture. The incident occurred in Columbus, where the track and field team was hosting a meet with the goal of qualify athletes for the state championship meet later in May.

Last edited:
Pointing a finger skyward from a hand held "ear" high is certainly NOT Tebowing.

Deemed "excessive celebration" ???

Nigga Puuulleeeezzzz !!!

Hey !! I'm a 100% disbelieving atheist and frankly I found what Tebow did in college and in the Pros was annoying. It was over the top and distracted from the game at hand.

Some delusional kid that has been brainwashed into believing "god" was at the wheel when he just smoked some other kids in a relay is sad....yes sad. The kid should be thanking his parents for all the support he got from his family to help make him the athlete he has developed into.

But that said...teen agers are goofy anyway. They have hormones bouncing around in thier bodies and brains that would make a more mature human being turn themselves in to the loony bin.

I don't mind modest jestures of how mindfucked someone is about the Jeebus. If it was my druthers I would have all of em tatoo'ed anyway with a crucifix on thier goofy foreheads so I could see them coming.

The idiots don't even know that the one true god is Russell Wilson.. GEEEESH !!!!

This has been an official HUGGY Sports Report.

Forum List

Back