🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas women learn do-it-yourself abortions !!!!!

Liberals promote abortion as a means of reducing the number of poor people. With advances in technology there will soon be no need of the low or unskilled.

Texas women learn do-it-yourself abortions
The number of Texas women who have had a self-induced abortion could be as high as 240,000
With the help of a friend, some online instructions and quick dash across the Mexican border for some pills, she addressed the issue of unwanted pregnancy in a state where women are finding abortion services too expensive and too far away.

Sorry ladies. But you live in a fascistic theocratic state.
Progressives are control freaks...

The illegal abortion industry will flourish, just like the illegal drug industry flourishes, wherever abortion is outlawed or restricted.

Agree.

Just so you know, , when you people finally outlaw firearms , the firearms blackmarket will flourish. Remember that.

LOL

Who are 'you people' and how many want to 'outlaw' firearms?

It's a fake argument and a fake issue.

Hey
Does that mean if abortion becomes illegal, women that practice a do it yourself abortion would go to jail.

No more contract hits by an abortion doctor---the woman is killing the unborn herself!!

The "law" only applies to poor women. Rich women will travel to any jurisdiction

The illegal abortion industry will flourish, just like the illegal drug industry flourishes, wherever abortion is outlawed or restricted.

Agree.

Just so you know, , when you people finally outlaw firearms , the firearms blackmarket will flourish. Remember that.

LOL

A "fake argument and a fake issue" hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well just in case let me repeat

when you people finally outlaw firearms , the firearms blackmarket will flourish

WHEREFORE neither Obama nor Hillary 's SCOTUS nominees will be considered

Just sayin'

Texas women learn do-it-yourself abortions
The number of Texas women who have had a self-induced abortion could be as high as 240,000
With the help of a friend, some online instructions and quick dash across the Mexican border for some pills, she addressed the issue of unwanted pregnancy in a state where women are finding abortion services too expensive and too far away.

Sorry ladies. But you live in a fascistic theocratic state.

About time they took some personal responsibility, self reliance is a good thing.

Agree.

LOL

It's classic fearmongering.

So then you must be in favor of legally killing the baby on the day it is born if it turns out to be deformed or retarded?
After all, they could have legally done it one week earlier. What is the difference?

"Self evident," that's a laugh given your previous ideas.

You project your inadequacies and weirdo assumptions out onto the rest of the world. Try having an original thought. Just because you believe the lies in your head does not make them real.

I will never expect you to address a question straight on. You are so intent on projecting your high-minded opinion of yourself as "above the fray."

What is an "original thought" by the way? An acid trip?

And as you say --- "just because you believe the lies in your head does not make them real" ---- perhaps, but you have never presented anything palpable to suggest them as unreal either.

When you say "So then you must be in favor of legally killing the baby on the day it is born if it turns out to be deformed or retarded?
After all, they could have legally done it one week earlier. What is the difference?".

That is projecting. Unless you have a post where I said or suggested such a thing, which you don't. Hence the comment.

Well you could have just as easily went ahead and answered the question instead of avoiding it again by playing logic and grammar games.

If it were just put forth as a question I likely would have. I get very tired of hyperbole online.

That is now 3 times on this thread you avoided answering my one simple direct question. Instead you play that same role of being annoyed by our "obtuseness."

So scary. In the meantime Texas women should get to know who the fuck fucks them and at least ask them to pull out before the 3 weeks it takes for The Pill to take effect.

I'm pretty sure that that's the origin of the term "Git 'er done!'

Forum List

Back